onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like she already got into an accident with a Waffle Iron.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dodger33

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

for someone claiming to be traumatized by the incident, she sure has a goofy looking smile on her face telling " the worst horror story ever"

onacloud

I wonder what she does for a living?

I wonder if she will still have that job in a week

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sad story. If she's lying she will rot in hell.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Not sure...And not sure why you guys assume she is lying. Despite what many may think, you spend a lifetime making sh*tty/selfish decisions, guess what just might happen in the heat(NPI) of the moment? Even if it is a friend. You are going to take care of you.

Curious that a board of gamblers are defensive about this. Still, y'all might be very right in not believing her.

And not saying this is Josh at all and I sure hope she does not ulterior motives here, but would be very sad.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    I wonder what she does for a living?

I wonder if she will still have that job in a week
    She works in the claims department for an insurance company.

EaglesPhan36

She needs to file a claim on her forehead. Wrecked.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    She needs to file a claim on her forehead. Wrecked.
    busted grill

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

pretty crazy story....dont be rich and drink and drive..hire a driver

PaperTrail07

she very well could be telling the truth....dude was prob penetrating wasted...usually are in those situations

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

what a piece of shit

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Boys... forget that bullshit hogwash story and read this one:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8144--nfl.html

They were best friends and college teammates with Jerry living at Josh's house for free. If there is any truth to the story in the original post, then Josh was definitely traumatized and/or in shock. He would never leave his friend to die like that.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

some big fat ghetto pig trying to make money to feed her 7 kids...I'm shocked
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave mngambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

for sure DJ.....this could happen to a lot of people...he just hit the worst case scenario....everyone makes mistakes but his just happen to end horribly....he coulda been in shock, wasted ect....but no way he would let the dude just die for nothing....

He will be going to prison.....he wont get the stallworth treatment...

PaperTrail07

why do the rich drink and drive??? The poor simply have to get their car home and show to work tomorrow or their life is ****** in another way....otherwise most wouldnt drive home...they are rich enough to buy drivers.....i just dont get it.....he is 25 tho....

EaglesPhan36

NFL players among the dumbest. They have a ride program set up through the Union that allows them rides ALL YEAR for free. The service doesn't even report when they pick the guys up, so they would not even get busted if they violated curfew,etc. Just poor decision making.

Crapple
    Crapple's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's totally plausible that Brent was in shock and incapable of making a sound decision at that moment. I'm a Firefighter/EMT and was the first on scene off-duty to a flipped car whose driver was still buckled in and upside down. He was struggling to get out and the car had a small fire going. His passenger was standing not 2oft from the car doing nothing to help his buddy. Once I got the driver out and both men safely away from the car it was CLEAR that both were in shock even though both had only minor injuries. Shock isn't always that 1,000 yard stare where people are unable to speak. Even if what this lady is saying is true, it wouldn't be any reason to demonize the guy, particularly if he was in shock which is quite likely.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Last two posts are sharp.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Last three posts are sharp.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    As terrible as this situation is.....I can't help but feel bad for Josh Brent.

God only knows how many times back in the day I drove me and my buddies home when I had no business doing so. I shudder to think how easily this could've been me in this situation.
    Sucks we have pictures of it...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by Crapple View Post
    It's totally plausible that Brent was in shock and incapable of making a sound decision at that moment. I'm a Firefighter/EMT and was the first on scene off-duty to a flipped car whose driver was still buckled in and upside down. He was struggling to get out and the car had a small fire going. His passenger was standing not 2oft from the car doing nothing to help his buddy. Once I got the driver out and both men safely away from the car it was CLEAR that both were in shock even though both had only minor injuries. Shock isn't always that 1,000 yard stare where people are unable to speak. Even if what this lady is saying is true, it wouldn't be any reason to demonize the guy, particularly if he was in shock which is quite likely.
    Wow...that would be terrible. That would be the worst - not being able to help because you are in shock. Pray that never happens...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Last three posts are sharp.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Josh Brent's alcohol level was .18

- Dallas Cowboys lineman Josh Brent, the player charged with intoxication manslaughter in the one-car accident that killed his teammate Jerry Brown, had a blood alcohol level of more than twice the legal limit at the time of the crash, according to a report.

Brent's blood alcohol limit was 0.18, the Dallas Morning News reported Thursday, citing an unnamed law enforcement source involved in the investigation.

Asked about the report Thursday, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said the team would continue to support Brent.
    "I don't want to get into specifics of that situation. There's going to be a lot of details to come out about what exactly happened and I don't think it's appropriate for me to stand up here and address all of the different things," he said. "Again, we'll continue to support Josh -- Josh is a member of our family -- in every way that we can and at the same time try to help other people who are in a similar kind of situation."

Brent, 24, was free on $500,000 bond Thursday. According to the Dallas Morning News, a spokesman for the Irving Police Department said Wednesday that investigators could present evidence as early as Thursday to the Dallas County district attorney's office.

Another Irving police spokesman, John Argumaniz, said officers conducted a field-sobriety test on the 321-pound Brent after the accident.

Brent was placed on the reserve non-football injury list on Wednesday. With that, the club has the option of deciding whether or not to pay the player the remaining balance of his salary.

Brent has two years remaining on his contract and he's making a base salary of $540,000 this season. Brent has three more paychecks coming his way.

"That's something between us and the team and something we'll discuss with Josh as we move forward," Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said on KTCK-AM on Wednesday night.

Police in suburban Irving say Brent was speeding early Saturday when his vehicle struck a curb and flipped. Brown was taken to a Dallas hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The Dallas County medical examiner said he died after suffering blunt force trauma to his head and neck.

Officers who arrived at the accident scene found Brent pulling Brown from the wreck, according to an arrest affidavit. However, a woman who arrived moments after the accident said she urged Brent to pull Brown from the car but says he did not initially respond to her.

Stacee McWilliams, a 40-year-old insurance company employee, told the Dallas Morning News she was on her way home from her birthday party when she noticed the wreck and stopped. She told the newspaper Monday she could no longer talk about the case on the instruction of Irving police, and she did not respond to a message from The Associated Press seeking an interview Tuesday.

Brent's attorney, George Milner, told the AP that an investigating officer told him the woman's story didn't match the circumstances surrounding Brown's death.

Brent and Brown were teammates at Illinois, and Brown was rooming with Brent while he tried to make the Cowboys' active roster.

A club where Brent and Brown reportedly spent at least part of Friday evening, Privae Dallas, has issued a statement saying it is "deeply saddened by the events of the weekend" and that it is cooperating with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and police.

"Privae Dallas is a club that offers its guests a special level of privacy and often caters to celebrities," according to the statement, attributed to the club's human resources manager. "The safety of our guests is very important to us, and our staff is trained to follow the regulations set forth by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission."

Comedian Shawn Wayans was at the club Friday night, and a club promoter tweeted that a dozen unnamed Cowboys players were there, ordering numerous bottles of a popular champagne. In Texas, the sale of alcohol with criminal negligence to an intoxicated person is a misdemeanor punishable with a fine of up to $500 and up to a year in jail.

The TABC, which enforces the state's liquor laws, also can suspend or cancel the license of an establishment found to have served an intoxicated customer.

TABC spokeswoman Carolyn Beck said the agency is investigating the accident, as it does all alcohol-related fatalities that come to its attention. She said the agency has been told the players were drinking at more than one location, but she declined to be specific.

FZA
    FZA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    That bitch that is saying that shit should go to jail for 50 years
    For reals. If she is lying and it can be proven. She needs to be charged with something. The autopsy should show cause of death for Brown

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder what her ass looks like.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I wonder what her ass looks like.
    Bubble butt.

.18 BAC, fukking guy was SNOTTED !

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Bubble butt.

.18 BAC, fukking guy was SNOTTED !
    Even a really bad bubble butt has got to be better than her grill.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

sad that there is more hostility toward a woman that may or may not be telling the truth (but stopped at the scene of an accident to help) than the person responsible for the death of another human being.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    sad that there is more hostility toward a woman that may or may not be telling the truth (but stopped at the scene of an accident to help) than the person responsible for the death of another human being.
    Cops told her to keep her mouth shut.
    Hmmmm

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Cops told her to keep her mouth shut.
    Hmmmm
    Cops could have told her to keep mouth shut for numerous reasons

I just don't get why she ran to a newspaper? If she told the police on scene or at the station wouldn't they have told her then to refrain from discussing the case to the media since it is still under investigation?

Since she would then become a witness she could then be charged with interfering with a police investigation

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Cops could have told her to keep mouth shut for numerous reasons

I just don't get why she ran to a newspaper? If she told the police on scene or at the station wouldn't they have told her then to refrain from discussing the case to the media since it is still under investigation?

Since she would then become a witness she could then be charged with interfering with a police investigation
    quite often you don't have to run to a newspaper, every tv station/newspaper/etc hounds every witness in public cases

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Lying baloney.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Junk in the TRUNK!!!!lol

First 12