first question should have been..."did the abundance of underage skanks have anything to do with you taking this postion".

The fact that no mention of it at all has been mentioned shows how weak the so called 'press' is these days Only thing close was a guy asking the AD in a passive aggressive manner whether hiring him was a hard sell or not, and even then he made it more about him being a gypsy and not a guy who was banging girls younger than his kids.

I also love they have made about 50 mentions of his wife (by name) to make sure that people get that she stuck by him, which only shows one thing...she is a stupid woman.

Oops now we have the 'second chance' monologue.

So funny, this guy is banging a chick, gets her a job with the football team so she can be by him 24/7, and he also gave her 20K in cash, then he crashes with her on a motorcycle and they try to cover it up, and who knows what else.

Its one thing to 'make a mistake' its another to be serial about it.

Considering how easy he got hired I am sure he will do it again because he didnt have any major consequences stemming from it other than getting fired from Arkansas, but I am sure in his mind he will get a bigger and better job than that in a couple years if e can get Western Kentucky to a few one loss seasons.

You can look at the guy and tell he is a weaselly degenerate.