Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Buffalo +4 vs Seattle week 15

K13 & I were discussing this play at the poker tables last night and I'm locking it in as my top play for week 15.

The line is an overreaction after the Arizona blowout and now we are making one of the worst road teams in the NFL 4 point favorites after a trip across the country?

ill post some more info on this game after work, but I except some RLM here and anticipate the line closing @ 3.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3144

Stick a fork in Buffalo. Sea playing for something. 4 might be too much, but would lay 3 no doubt with the Seachickens.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Seattle has looked damn good, even if buffalo should cover, I'm a bit scared of betting against russel Wilson right now, giving less than a TD to a bad team.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Stick a fork in Buffalo. Sea playing for something. 4 might be too much, but would lay 3 no doubt with the Seachickens.
    I disagree that the bills have packed it in, they are playing for their jobs and chan gailey us coaching for his, even though it seems he will be back. The have been in alot of games and this is exactly the spot where Seattle flying high and I don't see them winning back to back games that they are now supposed to win.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

bills in toronto.

as a huge bills fan, i would stay AS FAR away as possible from this play. Gailey is a lame duck coach who wont give their best player the ball, the players are starting to get irritated with what is going on. Fitztragic is just terrible and cant throw a half decent NFL pass, id rather have half the leagues punters play QB for us.

will this hit ? Maybe

but laying cash on a defeated team, that in their press conferences sounded completely down and out. With lynch playing against the squad that gave him away. Your asking for trouble pal.

F*ck the Bills

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    K13 & I were discussing this play at the poker tables last night and I'm locking it in as my top play for week 15.

The line is an overreaction after the Arizona blowout and now we are making one of the worst road teams in the NFL 4 point favorites after a trip across the country?

ill post some more info on this game after work, but I except some RLM here and anticipate the line closing @ 3.
    I agree, they were sticking out to me as well. Teams coming off of blowout wins have been struggling big time this season the next week. Only problem that I could see is the Bills not scoring enough. Doesnt the total of 42.5 look high?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3144

I disagree that the bills have packed it in, they are playing for their jobs and chan gailey us coaching for his, even though it seems he will be back. The have been in alot of games and this is exactly the spot where Seattle flying high and I don't see them winning back to back games that they are now supposed to win.
    Maybe, But the Bills scored put up 12 points against the Lamb D, and I would say Sea has the better D. Buff strikes me as a soft team. When they play the Jets they can save their jobs.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

CHAN is getting ripped badly, members of the media was giving it to him in the press conference and actually attacking him. Usually he is still fired up but i have never heard Chan sound the way he did after that game yesterday. Hes a dead man walking, all the media is calling for him to be gone and the pressure is building and ready to explode.

he doesnt kick 50 yard field goals because there a rare occurrence, he is the worst game day coach ive experienced as a bills coach (JAURON WAS BETTER)

I wouldnt take the Bills +7, there a dead team that is just ready to roll over and die. They couldnt live up to expectations and know a change is on the horizon

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Louisvillekid......not sure if you were aware, but the game is being played in Toronto, so home field advantage for Buffalo here.

THe people of Toronto could care less about the Bills, believe me, I grew up there!

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Louisvillekid......not sure if you were aware, but the game is being played in Toronto, so home field advantage for Buffalo here.

THe people of Toronto could care less about the Bills, believe me, I grew up there!
    I didnt realize that, I guess thats why the total is so high.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Gonna be at the game cheering for Seattle, along 50'000 other T. fans wearing, colts, patriots, Jacksonville et al. jerseys. Fans treat this game like its exhibition. + most people hate the bills because we get rochester, ny fox up here and are forced to watch them every week. fukk the bills.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26506

Like it LKID, Do you think it will go up further? Considering Seattle is only 2-5 on the road straight up maybe the line goes down?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Like it LKID, Do you think it will go up further? Considering Seattle is only 2-5 on the road straight up maybe the line goes down?
    Public is going to be pounding Seattle. Sharps may sit back, let public bet it up to 4.5, then they'll pound it down to 3.5 or 3. If it goes down early in the week, sharps hit buffalo hard

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26506

K thanks TTO!

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

K13-is a 49ers backer he has a vested interest in seattle losing & it (may) may be coloring his thinking.
    Seattle may not cover 4 but it's more likely they do than not.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

in buffalo i would have agreed,,in tor and a 4 oclock start i think really no disadvantage for sea, think the turf favors their speed from wilson to the pass rushers, from what i recall of this tor gm it not like opposing team walking into a hostile noisy environment..im certainly not trying to back a team off a 51 point drumming of someone as that has to make them the most inflated and still most bet side damn near of the week (just assumptions), and it also a big deal that sf on deck so i certainly see the reasons you guys would like it and i will look into more (havnt gotten to much yet), if sea drops this gm does that make sf gm less important? as in would it not be playing for chance at div any longer? havnt seen standing yet today and forget...i dunno, i always look at your fav play tho so i will make it a priority to check out soon if you think line gonna fall cause i got busy last week and cle was 2 points higher by time i capped it so i just stayed away (obviously didnt matter but dont like getting shitty line)...

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    in buffalo i would have agreed,,in tor and a 4 oclock start i think really no disadvantage for sea, think the turf favors their speed from wilson to the pass rushers, from what i recall of this tor gm it not like opposing team walking into a hostile noisy environment..im certainly not trying to back a team off a 51 point drumming of someone as that has to make them the most inflated and still most bet side damn near of the week (just assumptions), and it also a big deal that sf on deck so i certainly see the reasons you guys would like it and i will look into more (havnt gotten to much yet), if sea drops this gm does that make sf gm less important? as in would it not be playing for chance at div any longer? havnt seen standing yet today and forget...i dunno, i always look at your fav play tho so i will make it a priority to check out soon if you think line gonna fall cause i got busy last week and cle was 2 points higher by time i capped it so i just stayed away (obviously didnt matter but dont like getting shitty line)...
    Imo 2da this game is as important as the SF game seattle plays buff, sf,stl if they go 1-2 there is good chance they don't make the playoffs.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I have been to all the bills in Toronto games and most of the fans in the game cheer for the bills. As Toronto fans we can relate to the losing culture:-) So we feel the pain Buffalo feels. So bills will be cheered. But Seattle is a solid team and they can put the hurting on the bills. I'll be at the game. Hopefully it will be better than the snooze fest we had last year (bills vs Skins).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I have been to all the bills in Toronto games and most of the fans in the game cheer for the bills. As Toronto fans we can relate to the losing culture:-) So we feel the pain Buffalo feels. So bills will be cheered. But Seattle is a solid team and they can put the hurting on the bills. I'll be at the game. Hopefully it will be better than the snooze fest we had last year (bills vs Skins).

or bills/phins one year,,that gm was horrible, and i think the one i took away that there wasnt much noise in stadium, of coarse wasnt much to cheer for, pretty sure i saw quite a few phins fans at that gm but that way more likely than sea fans making that trip id assume or sea fans residing in buf..my memeory sux but seems to me the tor gm always boring as shit, typically low scoring and it aint cause of great d, and usually pretty quite..but i cna only recall a few as my memory has prob been slightly effected by drugs
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Killersweet, who is the girl

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Wait Toronto does don't have a lot bills fans? I thought they were all buffalo fans up there...
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave Louisvillekid1 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

My book is at 4.5 already. I like it.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Seahawks need to win out 49ers have to lose to the Pats...

Regul8er
    Wordd

Louisville.....as previously mentioned, Toronto fans aren't loyal to an NFL team, you will probably see all 32 jerseys in the crowd.
    I would say there are more Dallas, San Fran, Green Bay, New England, New Orelans fans in Toronto before Buffalo....seriously!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks I didn't know that, I thought alot of buffalo fans in Toronto ...

Regul8er
    Wordd

Now when the Bills were significant, the people of Toronto jumped on the bandwagon.......but when the team is insignificant, no one gives a crap. With that said, and with the Bills being a non contender, and just playing out the stretch, don't expect any type of home field advantage Sunday.

2daBank

Now when the Bills were significant, the people of Toronto jumped on the bandwagon.......but when the team is insignificant, no one gives a crap. With that said, and with the Bills being a non contender, and just playing out the stretch, don't expect any type of home field advantage Sunday.

i never noticed one,,maybe it be different since there no hockey? or will they all be at junior hockey or whatever? why nfl insist on trying to push sport on to places that could care less is beyond me, goodell hell bent on making this league horrible,, he has it his way there be gms every night of the week, 18 gm schedule where everyone plays a gm in different country, oh and instead of tackle it will be flag football but not as rough..

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Gailey not giving the ball to Spiller is ridiculous. 8 carries??????

The way this team loses every close game is the number one reason he should be fired. Decent coaches win at least some of those games.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Good play, but i like Arizona more

killersweet

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    or bills/phins one year,,that gm was horrible, and i think the one i took away that there wasnt much noise in stadium, of coarse wasnt much to cheer for, pretty sure i saw quite a few phins fans at that gm but that way more likely than sea fans making that trip id assume or sea fans residing in buf..my memeory sux but seems to me the tor gm always boring as shit, typically low scoring and it aint cause of great d, and usually pretty quite..but i cna only recall a few as my memory has prob been slightly effected by drugs
    Yea, the games have been boring for sure and low scoring as well. It was 23-0 Last year. Plus people don’t cheer as loud, cuz half of them came to see the game cuz many don’t get to experience NFL football and probably got tix through their cooperate offices. Plus the Toronto Stadium is awful for football.
    I go to Buffalo for games usually. But this is just 20 mins from my place and I get discounted tix from my buddy.

killersweet

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Killersweet, who is the girl
    Ileana Cruz, indian actress.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Buffalo is +5 now

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

5.5 @ places,

I have to think this is going to get hit back down at some point...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No one circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills...GL though

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Got SEA-4.5-10. SEA had their breather against Miami. This is the preamble to the 9er game that SEA must win if they want to have a shot at the division. I think they come in focused .... Carroll learned his lesson letting guys have too much time off during and after the bye.

Maybe 1 point HFA and Bills don't need this. Rout is gonna be on.