neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think welker and woodhead be a nightmare for hou if BB spreads the field and runs a lot of plays, you get guys chasing them around repeatedly the gonna be sucking wind before long,,to me it just doesnt make sense for bellicheat to come out with ridleyy and a slower pace as that would play right into hou hands and he would be risking them dictating pace all a sudden where they can just continue to try and establish foster and the d stay fresh, im gonna go ahead and go out on the limb that BB doesnt want that type of gm as the film out there that shows spreading these guys and running lot of plays gets them in trouble, they continue to play press and a guy stumbles or just gets beat, and again forcing them to chase welker and woodhead around with all those cuts is gonna pay huge later on if they can get lead that when i think you would see a lot more ridley and the power run gm...

far as this "improved pass d", i mean sure they have looked better and maybe they are but lets be real about the teams they been facing the last 3 weeks, not exactly teams that strike fear into defenses...i hope he blitzes (a lot) cause that means one of best wrs in the gm is gonna have some one on one on the outside, hou way to balanced and talented offensively for this pats d improved or not, this isnt mia or the jets, you have to respect the run and the run action and have to worry about johnson taking the top off and daniels over the middle..i guess we see how improved they are cause they actually have given up slightly more yrds per reception the last 3, while yes they have done a better job holding completion percentages down lets not forget that been against 2 rookies and a total shitbag jets offense...this a big step up in class from the bills teams that were lighting them up a month ago so i guess we will see but i feel like hou more than capable of making plays deep or controlling gm in the middle of field as pats have to respect the run or they will do what BB does not want and that is control the time of possession and keep the d fresh for when brady gets on field...i smell some scores early, maybe they both play it conservative but that makes no sense for pats and that should force hou hand, not that it needs to be forced cause i think they know they need to jump out to lead or at least make d see that fake early and often so they are hesitant when they run the stretch later on..ive been wrong beofe and im sure i will be again but it just doesnt make sense in any way that this is a grind it out affair when both defenses better against the run and both offenses be better served setting the run up with the pass in this one,,,the fact the the 2 highest scoring 1st half offenses certainly doesnt hurt why i went w 1st half but more importantly i think this a gm where it a race to get a lead and wear opposing d out so then whoever accomplishes this can then come in with the power run gm and start shortening the gm...
    We will see, nice having intelligent conversation with you.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Forgot to add, kryptonite of every under the total play even if many parameters points to the under is both teams having success in the red zone so beware.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    Forgot to add, kryptonite of every under the total play even if many parameters points to the under is both teams having success in the red zone so beware.
    both very efficient,,id never play a 1st half over at a number like 25.5 if i thought they were gonna drive for 7 min and kick damn fgs.. of coarse now that i say this out loud it will prob be so (lol)..honestly i could see the 4 tds im looking for in 1st half (obviously only need 3 tds and couple fgs, just think we get 28) and it still get under for gm (especially if you can get above 52), im pretty hell bent on 4 tds in 1st half so im gonna work with that number but if either is up 21-7 i think strong possibility of it staying under as clock will start getting juiced..even if it goes to half 14-14 a 27-24 final wouldnt surprise me either..at some point i think one team will grab lead in 2nd half get a stop and go on one of those 7 min clock bleeders that has anyone on over that was jumping up and down all a sudden nervous....be really nice if i got a quick td or 2 and id prob consider live under if it got around the 56 point , not sure that gonna happen as my biggest concern is how long for that 1st td? once that 1st one comes i think we see a few rather quickly, if they start conservative and it doesnt come till late in 1st obviously gonna be tough for me, preferably early as hell but long as i got 7 up and a drive getting close going to 2nd id feel ok....

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is at 5.5 right now

Will it make it to 6? If it hits 6 I have to pound it right?

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Line is at 5.5 right now

Is Jonathan Joseph playing? The secondary is completely different with him in.

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Is Jonathan Joseph playing? The secondary is completely different with him in.
    Texans CB Johnathan Joseph (hamstring, groin) told reporters Friday that he will definitely play on Monday Night Football at New England.

"I'm good to go," he said. Asked if he'll start, Joseph replied "No doubt. No doubt about it." Joseph figures to match up with Brandon Lloyd on the majority of Monday night's snaps, leaving Lloyd with a hazy Week 14 fantasy matchup.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

maybe pats ML is the play now..

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    A coin toss and you want to lay -235?

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Parlay teaser is my play. Patriots +3 and Under 58.

2daBank

yes that the way to win, wait till line goes crazy then lay worst odds possible..maybe make play when line is good, i mean you prob win but you costing yourself juice every time you lose when you wait till the fav gets bet up to make a play...i mean why wernt they the play when you could have got them -3? -3 -110 sounds hell of a lot better than -235 or whatever the hell it is...

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

if you think pats win straight up but your not sure on laying 6 on bovada, i think ML is the bet. maybe im crazy. we will see what happens...you need a bankroll to bet like this of course.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

1) BET ID=400494707
    7 Point Teaser (2 Teams) 12/10/12 14:57 ET
    bet 650.00 to win 500.00 Result: Pending
    Texans(Houston)
    Patriots(NewEngland)
    12/10/12(20:45 ET)
    Patriots(NewEngland) +1.5
    Texans(Houston)
    Patriots(NewEngland)
    12/10/12(20:45 ET)
    Under 59

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

A coin toss and you want to lay -235?
    If you really think it is a coin toss then you should play +220.

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If you really think it is a coin toss then you should play +220.
    I will be most likely before game time it just keeps rising and rising so why would I lock it in now?

Line shouldn't be more than a FG I feel so will be on the +6 as well

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Am I overlooking the obvious? Rainy conditions, so the ground game will be a factor. Houston's RB game is better than New England. Both QB's are very good but the rain evens them out a little bit. I took Houston +6 and hoping for the best.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

pats home game on monday night. they will be in the game.

houston a solid team, but if either team gets blown out it will be them.

at 5.5 i think pats are still the play. but i am happy to have em at 3!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Pats or nothing...

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats and Over teaser. Then OVER SU

2daBank

if you think pats win straight up but your not sure on laying 6 on bovada, i think ML is the bet. maybe im crazy. we will see what happens...you need a bankroll to bet like this of course.
    PAying the worst price possible not way to win no matter your bankroll, I'm not tryin to be a prick here but why wait till line moves against u to decide that pats will win? U didnt think that until the line moved? U use line movement as indicator or something? I ain't saying u crazy for liking pats I'm sayin why didn't u like them when they were a much better price?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

what do you guys think about texans over 21 points -138?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

I will be most likely before game time it just keeps rising and rising so why would I lock it in now?

Line shouldn't be more than a FG I feel so will be on the +6 as well
    Because it will go down from here.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Don't see the Texans winning but maybe cover. Rooting hard for the Texans because the Broncos can steal the 2nd seed.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

2x JJ Watt Under 5.5 Total Tackles
    1x Kevin Walter +15.5 Receiving Yards (vs. Brandon Lloyd)

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Brady has 42 TDs on MNF, 4th most all time. Belichick likes to throw the ball in primetime games. Look for Woodhead to be a factor as well. Not sure what the numbers are, but a prop for a Woodhead TD should pay pretty well and is worth a look at +700 or higher. McDaniels love this guy, especially against good defenses, because its harder for LBs to find him once he touches the ball

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

once again guys....live betting is your friend.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    once again guys....live betting is your friend.
    ?????

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Am I overlooking the obvious? Rainy conditions, so the ground game will be a factor. Houston's RB game is better than New England. Both QB's are very good but the rain evens them out a little bit. I took Houston +6 and hoping for the best.
    No rain or wind to speak of, pretty mild conditions actually. Ear to the ground says Pats come out fired up and well prepared. Coaching match up goes to Pats and with injuries I don't think Texans can make up for it with talent, but line is crap if you want the Pats. Pats small or pass IMO.

Also on a side note weather, rain, snow, wind, usually seems to give Brady a bigger advantage, but not a factor tonight.
    Last edited by odog11; 12-10-12 at 06:45 PM.

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Putting a small bet on Wes Welker first TD 7/1!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I have a feeling if the Book opened up with Houston -4, the majority of this forum would be on Houston tonight.

2daBank

not sure why i just looked at team totals but seems like hou ov 23 not bad to me..

so now on 1st half ov 25.5 and hou tt ov 23... gl everyone

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is at 5.5 right now

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1580

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Same thinking here. Except I'm getting a half point less.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK. Whats the fizzle my nizzle. Cant get a read on this one. Wait for a 2nd half POUNCE!

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

O/U of sweaty nutsacks by the end of the game?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

In game thread started the day before the game

Love ya Seaweed

First 12345 ... Last