seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Whisenhunt is going to get fired for this debacle

45-0 early in third. 4-0 start wasted. Gone.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

He was already getting fired.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    He was already getting fired.
    If the nail was in the coffin. Today he purchased the sealant.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

Does he get fired after this game and they give the team over to horton hoping to keep him as coach next season?

Might happen

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Having no QB, o-line, or running game does'nt help his cause any

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Does he get fired after this game and they give the team over to horton hoping to keep him as coach next season?

Might happen
    Who is HOrton?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ray Horton, the DC.

Every team quits when the QB's are egregiously incompetent.

Delicious

Ray Horton defensive cordinator.. Name is popping up as a head coaching candidate around the league. His defense had been the lone bright spot with this team and he is gaining respect and attention.

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Cardinals have huge problems, they need Kurt Warner to come back.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

How bout Neil Lomax or Jake the snake instead

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Really?

They havent won a game since like September.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

hard to believe these assholes were 4-0 real hard

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

they need an o line first, not just a qb

how about vick and draft o line with 1st 2 picks

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Vick is a QB

Delicious

Will Alex Smith be a free agent next year? They don't have many options

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Smith just signed a new deal after the Manning courtship. However he is probably 100% trade bait now with the Kaepernick situation. Fukk Smith tho let Kirk Cousins go fling it around in the desert to Fitz and company. O-line needs to be addressed 1st tho!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    45-0 early in third. 4-0 start wasted. Gone.
    and not for losing 9 in a row??? K

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Whisenhunt has been a disaster in handling/managing QBs. If Warner wasn't there to back up Matt Leinart, ol Ken woulda been out of a job already. I don't think I've seen a head coach f up a QB situation this bad. He deserves to lose his job. Zona, in spite of a crap O Line, can be a winning team. That whole organization needs to be blown up and it starts with the incompetent ownership - but anyone who's a fan (is there anyone?) of the team has known that for a long time. Might as well call them the Bungles of the South West.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

seachickens were throwing the ball up 51-0 under 3 minutes left

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    seachickens were throwing the ball up 51-0 under 3 minutes left
    so, what they pulled the starters with 25 minutes left in the game, if they really wanted to they coulda hung 70+ on Zona.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19315

Wiz is a good coach, he was the only one to have success there in decades. Who would you replace him with that could be assured of success. Get him a good quarterback next year and see what happens, one that is durable and/or can move around and buy time if the offensive line is still bad. All the Qbs have been bad the past 3 yrs.

Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Wiz is a good coach, he was the only one to have success there in decades. Who would you replace him with that could be assured of success. Get him a good quarterback next year and see what happens, one that is durable and/or can move around and buy time if the offensive line is still bad. All the Qbs have been bad the past 3 yrs.
    Good coach?

Team completely gave up and quit. Lost 9 in a row. Stick a fork in him and any of the offensive coaches.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19315

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Good coach?

Team completely gave up and quit. Lost 9 in a row. Stick a fork in him and any of the offensive coaches.
    I understand what you're saying & would normally agree, but I'm not lumping him in like Norv Turner or Andy Reid(who's showing his real abilitity since Jimmy Johnson died) yet. Give Wiz a great Qb and his teams will go to the promised land as he has shown as a OC or HC. The defense has greatly improved in spite of today, and nobody can win with Anderson, Hall, Kolb, Lindley or Skelton(other than Wiz last year) at Qb. You can't just give him those players and say turn them into Big Ben or Kurt Warner.

Remember Arizona before Wiz? He's had records of 8-8, 9-7, 10-6, 5-11, 8-8, and 4-9 so far. A cheap outfit like Bidwell won't spend money on offensive linemen, and whoever is the next coach likely will start off with at least 2 losing years. Let's let Whisenhunt finish what he started and if he has 2 straight losing years, then consider letting him go.

I'll really add fuel to the flames by saying he ought to get Tebow since he's likely gone from New York next year. He's big and even more mobile then Big Ben, Wiz prefers the ground and pound game, and tebow can buy time to get the ball in the vicinity of Fitzgerald since the Cardinals won't spend money on an offensive line. It wasn't any good even when Warner was there. 2 questions could also be answered at once as well, Can Whisenhunt coach and can Tebow be a good NFL Qb. 2 guys with a lot to prove could work well together.

Give Wiz 1 more season with that sorry franchise.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    I understand what you're saying & would normally agree, but I'm not lumping him in like Norv Turner or Andy Reid(who's showing his real abilitity since Jimmy Johnson died) yet. Give Wiz a great Qb and his teams will go to the promised land as he has shown as a OC or HC. The defense has greatly improved in spite of today, and nobody can win with Anderson, Hall, Kolb, Lindley or Skelton(other than Wiz last year) at Qb. You can't just give him those players and say turn them into Big Ben or Kurt Warner.

Remember Arizona before Wiz? He's had records of 8-8, 9-7, 10-6, 5-11, 8-8, and 4-9 so far. A cheap outfit like Bidwell won't spend money on offensive linemen, and whoever is the next coach likely will start off with at least 2 losing years. Let's let Whisenhunt finish what he started and if he has 2 straight losing years, then consider letting him go.

I'll really add fuel to the flames by saying he ought to get Tebow since he's likely gone from New York next year. He's big and even more mobile then Big Ben, Wiz prefers the ground and pound game, and tebow can buy time to get the ball in the vicinity of Fitzgerald since the Cardinals won't spend money on an offensive line. It wasn't any good even when Warner was there. 2 questions could also be answered at once as well, Can Whisenhunt coach and can Tebow be a good NFL Qb. 2 guys with a lot to prove could work well together.

Give Wiz 1 more season with that sorry franchise.
    If I am Wiz and I am standing on the plank, I sure as hell don't want Tebow to be my qb. I'll just jump now and save the mitigating disaster of going 0-16.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Did he save his job yesterday or is Seattle showing no mercy on Buffalo a benefit?