MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    Why would I consider myself a degenerate? Gambling isn't my life, it's just a hobby that I pick up a few days before a fight happens. I will never deposit more than what I deposited with a year ago, it's nice to make some nice change on the side. I love watching a fight when I have money on my guy, ups the excitement factor 10 fold.
    I was just wondering, based on your posts in the last day or two, whether you considered yourself a degenerate, or a non-degenerate who frequently makes degenerate plays. Sort of a mindset question.

Thanks for the reply, was interesting.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I was just wondering, based on your posts in the last day or two, whether you considered yourself a degenerate, or a non-degenerate who frequently makes degenerate plays. Sort of a mindset question.

Thanks for the reply, was interesting.
    Why you starting shit? Don't tell me that you weren't trying to imply shit. penetrate off.

MD

Why you starting shit? Don't tell me that you weren't trying to imply shit. penetrate off.
    I'm not trying to imply anything. I'm one of the least passive people on the board. I don't take subtle swipes at people, I make straight statements. The reason I asked is because from my perspective, you're a degenerate, but I was wondering if you realized it, or if you were concious of the fact that you make really bad decisions.

A true degenerate wouldn't know that they're one anyways. It's like asking someone if they're insane. It's not like you know me in real life bro, I don't know why you have such a huge stick up your ass. How do I know that you're not a degenerate? I don't, because I don't know you. So I won't be claiming that, dumbass.
    Because I don't make posts like these:

I planned on dumping half of my money on Mayweather of they ever fought.
    I kept betting on Diaz as the line moved, im ******.
    And my personal favourite:

Ok I went crazy on Marquez. I penetrating need this so bad.
    I didn't tell you that you should quit while you're ahead because you're a degenerate; there are a couple of people whom I consider massive degenerates on this board that I say absolutely nothing to because they seem relatively care-free, and they mostly keep their degeneration confined to a few threads. It gets irritating reading their posts, but they're easy to ignore. I ask you because you come off as one of those guys clutching his horse racing ticket and shouting "COME ON!" at the tracks.

JamesKim

What's the big deal with losing big and winning big anyways? That's how it's always been for me, but my stack keeps increasing, so you can hate on but I ain't going anywhere. I was well ahead going into the Nate fight, where I added a bit too much on Nate. I tried to recover on Marquez, and it worked. In fact, I'm 6 units ahead now because of Marquez.

I already told you I don't play with huge money, you can say whatever you want but what I do works for me. I still don't understand why that makes me a gambling degenerate. I don't go out of my way to bet, and sometimes I skip fights if I have shit to do. I don't have an obsession with gambling.

Are you trying to imply that I'm a bad gambler? Whatever, I still don't see how that makes me a degenerate. Passive my ass.

MD

What's the big deal with losing big and winning big anyways? That's how it's always been for me, but my stack keeps increasing, so you can hate on but I ain't going anywhere. I was well ahead going into the Nate fight, where I added a bit too much on Nate. I tried to recover on Marquez, and it worked. In fact, I'm 6 units ahead now because of Marquez.

I already told you I don't play with huge money, you can say whatever you want but what I do works for me. I still don't understand why that makes me a gambling degenerate. I don't go out of my way to bet, and sometimes I skip fights if I have shit to do. I don't have an obsession with gambling.

Are you trying to imply that I'm a bad gambler? Whatever, I still don't see how that makes me a degenerate. Passive my ass.
    I see the same observational skills that served you so well in your gambling endeavours carry over well into your day-to-day life.

MD

"I kept betting on Diaz as the line moved, im ******."

"Ok I went crazy on Marquez. I penetrating need this so bad."

Keep picking winnerz, buddy.

JamesKim

I see the same observational skills that served you so well in your gambling endeavours carry over well into your day-to-day life.
    You mean winning? Yes, that definitely does carry on into my life. The fact that you claim to be one of the more passive people in SBR is like saying I'm a bit of a less douche than the rest of the douches. Carry on with your pissing contest, keep stroking your ego.

Maybe you should learn what a gambling degenerate is before you go around calling people that.

MD

You mean winning? Yes, that definitely does carry on into my life. The fact that you claim to be one of the more passive people in SBR is like saying I'm a bit of a less douche than the rest of the douches. Carry on with your pissing contest, keep stroking your ego.

Maybe you should learn what a gambling degenerate is before you go around calling people that.
    And with that, your observational skills have finally failed you. Looks like you're just not what you used to be. Maybe it's time to hang 'em up, champ.

JamesKim

"I kept betting on Diaz as the line moved, im ******."

"Ok I went crazy on Marquez. I penetrating need this so bad."

Keep picking winnerz, buddy.

I told you I had the right picks and was well off into the fight until the Nate fight. I thought Nate was going to win very easily against Benson, obviously I was very wrong. So what? I saw huge value in the play so I added a lot more than usual. What are you even trying to say here, anyways? That I messed up on my Diaz prediction? You really love pissing contests, huh?

Let me ask you a question: Do you consider yourself to be an asshole?

JamesKim

And with that, your observational skills have finally failed you. Looks like you're just not what you used to be. Maybe it's time to hang 'em up, champ.
    Wow, I jumped to conclusions there. I never thought someone would outright claim that they are an aggressive asshole. Whatever, I'll just ignore you like I do with DeFacto.

MD

How do you claim to be passive when all you do is try and start shit?

I told you I had the right picks and was well off into the fight until the Nate fight. I thought Nate was going to win very easily against Benson, obviously I was very wrong. So what? I saw huge value in the play so I added a lot more than usual. What are you even trying to say here, anyways? That I messed up on my Diaz prediction? You really love pissing contests, huh?

Let me ask you a question: Do you consider yourself to be an asshole?
    Remember that part where I claimed to be passive? No? Maybe because I said the opposite of that.

I was originally trying to say that you should stop making such degenerate plays, but now I'm just taking shots at you because you acted like a child and it's funny to do so.

Yes.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol at some internet dork and a possible jew argue with some korean phaget over who has the smaller pecker.

Swear to god this MD guy is the biggest phaget to ever post here. Lol the focking reincarnation of wannabet.

Hey lou can you hire some better guys please?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Swear to god this MD guy is the biggest phaget to ever post here.
    It's funny because it's true.

JamesKim

Remember that part where I claimed to be passive? No? Maybe because I said the opposite of that.

I was originally trying to say that you should stop making such degenerate plays, but now I'm just taking shots at you because you acted like a child and it's funny to do so.

Yes.
    The guy acting like the class moron in high school is telling me I'm acting like a child. I skimmed over what you said, because it obviously wasn't anything important. I didn't think someone would outright claim that they are aggressive retards who act like poorly raised, self-entitled teenagers. Like I said, I will just ignore you from now on. You and DeFacto probably get along very well, maybe you can join up and be the ultimate SBR retard team.

MD

The guy acting like the class moron in high school is telling me I'm acting like a child. I skimmed over what you said, because it obviously wasn't anything important. I didn't think someone would outright claim that they are aggressive retards who act like poorly raised, self-entitled teenagers. Like I said, I will just ignore you from now on. You and DeFacto probably get along very well, maybe you can join up and be the ultimate SBR retard team.
    DeFacto doesn't get along with anyone, that's why people like him.

Also, I originally had good intentions when I first replied to you, because with a few simple changes of strategy you could be turning a consistent profit; you can believe that or not, I don't care.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me something Kim, and earn your focking paycheck for once.

During the berto fight it was recorded by microphone that ghost guererro told his trainer that he was unable to see out of his eye because it was swollen. Here is a pic

Now here is a pic of korean footballer park ji sung

Tell me how park ji sung can see out of his eyes but ghost guerrero cant? TELL ME KIM CAUSE I CANT FIGURE IT OUT. YOU BETTER GIVE MY NIQQA ROY JONES HIS GOLD MEDAL KIM.

First 12