boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I enjoy a good shit talker from time to time, but I won't accept it from some fukk boy who doesn't even post picks, just comments on everyone else's losses. You should just go back to drinking Capri Suns and watching little house on the praire.
    You won't accept it.....lol

Get the Fuk out of here kid.

I only give shit to obvious losers.

And that you are.

Run along.

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Pip. Don't make me search through all those threads. I did excellent in preseason. I lost like two games. We could make a wager on this.... How bout forum rights? We pull all my preseason threads. If I have less than 60 percent wins, I'll stop posting. If I have 60 percent or higher, you're done.
    I think you read me backwards. I said if the guy FADED you he would have ended up 1and 12. I guess with everybody jumping on you, you're a little trigger-happy. You actually gave me a great tip one night on a GS MN game that won me 300 bucks, which is a lot on my economic level...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Justin3587

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Sorry pip. I did. I apologize

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Justin-Just chill out. You made a dumb fawking bet. You are a loser just like your avatar.
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave Brutus84 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Do you think the books would move lines where guys could play both sides and be profitable long term?

Justin3587

The thing I have noticed about this forum is that a lot of you talk cash shit to make up for somewhere you lack in real life. There are some good guys on this forum, but the vast majority are computer geeks who sit around and wait for somebody to lose a play so they can jump on it like vultures. The MOST comical part about that is, it's always the ones who DON'T post plays. Of course, after it's all said and done it's a stupid play, but in the long run, the profit makes it smart right? Oh, life's simple ironies. Get a life.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    I think you read me backwards. I said if the guy FADED you he would have ended up 1and 12. I guess with everybody jumping on you, you're a little trigger-happy. You actually gave me a great tip one night on a GS MN game that won me 300 bucks, which is a lot on my economic level...
    That's a lot on my level too pip haha. I'm glad I could help. How are you doing as far as regular season?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

You're an ass.
    There are a lot of asses in this thread taking a free shot at a guy without backing up their statements. Cowards except for the guy with the math.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

The thing I have noticed about this forum is that a lot of you talk cash shit to make up for somewhere you lack in real life. There are some good guys on this forum, but the vast majority are computer geeks who sit around and wait for somebody to lose a play so they can jump on it like vultures. The MOST comical part about that is, it's always the ones who DON'T post plays. Of course, after it's all said and done it's a stupid play, but in the long run, the profit makes it smart right? Oh, life's simple ironies. Get a life.
    It's a stupid bet.

You're a moron.

An arrogant loser.

Oh the irony.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    There are a lot of asses in this thread taking a free shot at a guy without backing up their statements. Cowards except for the guy with the math.
    '

I have grown used to it, the majority of posters on here just wait for a loss to jump on. One thing I know about sports betting is that if you are a winner, you are far from pompous. I have NEVER in my life met a good bettor that was just an all around ass and acts half the way some of these guys do. It's almost like they prey on losses to make themselves feel better about their losses. It's truly unbelievable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    It's a stupid bet.

You're a moron.

An arrogant loser.

Oh the irony.
    Arrogant? Me? Haha okay. Post a play for once in your life dude. Come out of the womb and live in real life. Take a vacation from work, somebody else can make the double cheeseburgers for a couple days. Where do you get off talking so much shit? Speaks volumes on your character bro. Just saying...

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What does that mean? Down 10 at half time? I once saw Tracy McGrady score 13 points in 33 seconds by himself. I've witnessed 35 point comebacks in the NBA. I watched Dirk Nowitzski single handedly bring his team back in game 2 of the NBA finals down 15 points with 5 minutes to go and win the game at the buzzer...It's the NBA bro not Michigan St. vs. Gonzaga.

Bad loss though. Sorry.
    I saw that live too (as in on tv not in Houston). Still the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a league where "amazing happens" everyday.

...Edit - Just went and watched the video again (for the 100th time). Damn, still nearly brings a tear to my eye just seeing the look on Pop's face after the game haha.
    Last edited by sando; 12-06-12 at 08:59 PM.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I saw that live too (as in on tv not in Houston). Still the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a league where "amazing happens" everyday.
    The looks on the Spurs faces cracked me up, particularly Stephen Jackson

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

That's a lot on my level too pip haha. I'm glad I could help. How are you doing as far as regular season?
    This is definitely my best season. Ironically it is probably from reading this board. I was wondering why you kind of disappeared -- offered out winning pick after winning pick in October and part of November, then went AWOL. maybe you just got tired of all the crap and garbage!

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Always bet $200 to win $200.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    This is definitely my best season. Ironically it is probably from reading this board. I was wondering why you kind of disappeared -- offered out winning pick after winning pick in October and part of November, then went AWOL. maybe you just got tired of all the crap and garbage!
    For the most part yeah, I have been getting tired of all the garbage. A Sports betting forum (to me) is supposed to be for guys to give insight into different perspectives. I haven't been posting plays because of exactly what you see here. No matter what winners you produce, these fools will always criticize the losers. Just is what it is.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7484

i know how you feel justin

how can someone lose a 99 percent probability wager - give or take?

i mean I have been driving for years every day and I have yet to been in an accident and they say the probability of that happening is in the vicinity of 1 percent.

Yet I seem to lose 99 percent probability wagers on a consistent basis.

Someone enlighten me.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    i know how you feel justin

how can someone lose a 99 percent probability wager - give or take?

i mean I have been driving for years every day and I have yet to been in an accident and they say the probability of that happening is in the vicinity of 1 percent.

Yet I seem to lose 99 percent probability wagers on a consistent basis.

Someone enlighten me.
    Haha crazy you say that, I was thinking about that earlier. I have not been in an accident either. The probability is about right on that. Somebody did the math earlier in the thread, long term profit is there, just seems that when it does lose it is miserating. Don't look to get much insight or help from this forum. This place is just a shit show. There are a few guys on here who are legitimately cool and helpful. However, don't count on to much help.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

We've all had disasters but not many admit them on this forum. I almost suffered the toughest beat a couple of days ago. Had Lakers -1.5 & bought out with Rockets -1 when Gasol was announced out. If Kobe hit that last second 3 pointer Lakers would've won by 1, burying me.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Is this guys really still pissed he didnt make 15 bucks? This cant be real

Justin3587

^^ This Guy^^ Lol. You can't find people who think like this anywhere but here.

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

I'm sorry Justin- this was not a "bad beat" this was a "horrible bet"--- i mean a 7 percent return that the number won't be 1? with only half that time you winning the 15, other half a push? my god, instead of stubbornly saying it was a bad beat just learn from it and move on---that's the key LEARN FROM IT- if you don't understand why this was a terrible bet, you're just gonna keep losing...put your ego aside

First 123