isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I think DeJuan Coleman could be the best big man in the nation that nobody's talking about, but these Cuse/UConn honkeys think the college basketball world revolves around their schools when they're the only two major conference schools to face sanctions for low APR. Naturally most of ESPN's people come from Cuse/UConn so you don't hear anyone talk about why Boeheim and Calhoun got away with recruiting thugs and imbeciles for so long. Heck they turned Bernie "Guilty as Sin" Fine into a non-story.

As far as beating SDSU in the Carrier Classic, that game had a massive breeze that made shooting 3s impossible. A team of JJ Reddick, Kyle Korver, Jimmer Fredette, Jon Diebler, and Brady Heslip couldn't have made more than 3-20 that day. If you can't hit 3s you can't beat Cuse because Boeheim will recruit literally anyone who is tall and has big arms to play his 2-3 zone, whether they belong within 100 miles of a college classroom or not.

Inevitably someone with no earthly business of beating Cuse will force enough turnovers and get inexplicably hot from 3 and beat them as 15-20pt dogs this season. Or some key player will miss Big East play because of low grades.
    Haha, way to bring the hate you make stevenash look like a 2nd grade girl sout. Stevenash you really going to let this dude that just mashed a bunch of letters and a number to create his username out hate you?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I think DeJuan Coleman could be the best big man in the nation that nobody's talking about, but these Cuse/UConn honkeys think the college basketball world revolves around their schools when they're the only two major conference schools to face sanctions for low APR. Naturally most of ESPN's people come from Cuse/UConn so you don't hear anyone talk about why Boeheim and Calhoun got away with recruiting thugs and imbeciles for so long. Heck they turned Bernie "Guilty as Sin" Fine into a non-story.

As far as beating SDSU in the Carrier Classic, that game had a massive breeze that made shooting 3s impossible. A team of JJ Reddick, Kyle Korver, Jimmer Fredette, Jon Diebler, and Brady Heslip couldn't have made more than 3-20 that day. If you can't hit 3s you can't beat Cuse because Boeheim will recruit literally anyone who is tall and has big arms to play his 2-3 zone, whether they belong within 100 miles of a college classroom or not.

Inevitably someone with no earthly business of beating Cuse will force enough turnovers and get inexplicably hot from 3 and beat them as 15-20pt dogs this season. Or some key player will miss Big East play because of low grades.
    ESPN started the Bernie Fine story then didn't mention it again when it got proven to be bullshit. Mark Schwartz should be fired for starting a story that had no evidence behind it. As for the APR, you don't know what you're talking about, we're gonna be fine but it's more difficult for us with players leaving early because we're a private school who actually has some academic integrity, while Kentucky and others stay above the necessary APR score even though they have just as many players, if not more leaving early, because every player takes basket weaving and scuba diving classes to pass, alone with other means of skirting the issue of players leaving.

UConn is facing sanctions, not us, Fck UConn.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...caa-tournament

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

if you think bernie fine was guilty, you need to come out of your basement, take off the tinfoil hat and remain calm.

Cuse,

do u believe this sh!t in here?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    if you think bernie fine was guilty, you need to come out of your basement, take off the tinfoil hat and remain calm.

Cuse,

do u believe this sh!t in here?
    I do, people love to hate on Syracuse. It's all good though, if you're hated, you must be doing something right.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Haha, way to bring the hate you make stevenash look like a 2nd grade girl sout. Stevenash you really going to let this dude that just mashed a bunch of letters and a number to create his username out hate you?
    Doesn't matter what he thinks.
    I'm a dollar to his dime.

Doesn't bother me, he's irrelevant.

I choose my battles, this one isn't worth the effort.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post

Team is who I thought they were. Lost to the first opponent on their schedule.

Amazing what happens when you stop cupcaking your way to 900.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Team is who I thought they were. Lost to the first opponent on their schedule.

Amazing what happens when you stop cupcaking your way to 900.
    Temple, huh? They can't stay within double digits with Canasius, but rolls the big bad Tangerines.

How the phuck were they ever rated third anyway with a SoS of 261? By beating 10 Junior Varsity teams ?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Temple, huh? They can't stay within double digits with Canasius, but rolls the big bad Tangerines.

How the phuck were they ever rated third anyway with a SoS of 261? By beating 10 Junior Varsity teams ?
    Wow i had no clue they're strength of schedule was 261. Still think they will be alright come the end of the year.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Wow i had no clue they're strength of schedule was 261. Still think they will be alright come the end of the year.
    We'll be fine as will Cincy, the loss came down to missed FT's and Temple playing harder than we did, plus I don't think we're really that good right now anyway, plenty of time. Merry Christmas buddy.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    We'll be fine as will Cincy, the loss came down to missed FT's and Temple playing harder than we did, plus I don't think we're really that good right now anyway, plenty of time. Merry Christmas buddy.
    U to bud

cok puke
    cok puke's Avatar Become A Pro!

No great teams this season. Many good teams.

First 1234