lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

3 Large NFL plays for this sunday

Dallas +3 +100 (15x)

Bengals now go down as a favorite they should not be. People think cincy is good now. Dallas goes in and gets the job done. No NFL team has had a harder schedule than Dallas. They are all set up now to win the NFC east.

Panthers +3.5 -110 (15x)

Atlanta does not need this game but they will get badly exposed here. The panthers have been much better the last 4 weeks. I expect a cover at least.

Vikings +2.5 +110 (20x)

Im a bears fan. They are as done as can be. They are the most overrated team in the NFL. They would win this game 3 out of 10 times imo. I will be glad to cash this ticket and get a bears win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets, Louisvillekid1, and dnwjdl

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Eagles still winning the Superbowl?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Eagles still winning the Superbowl?

NO. I am not allowed to be wrong. You can be though.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

GL sir

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Trailer trash of America's team Dallas is an awful team, although I am glad in a way that they are hanging around in the NFC least so Jerry Jones thinks Romo has a chance to win.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Just take ml none of these teams will lose by 1-2 points

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if you dont think atlanta needs this game, then how will they get badly exposed? i mean, you are saying, in a slightly less than intelligent way, that they wont go 100%...right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

These are absolute l0ckz

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

do not trust any of them boy

good luck

hope you don't get burried

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Tough call on each except I like the Dallas +3 bet, thinking/hoping the public pushes this to 3.5 Dalton and Romo are basically the same type of QB. One week they surprise everyone by cutting up secondaries and then the next week they look like Tim Couch. Cowboys motivated by a Giants loss and an actual shot at the playoffs. PLAYOFFS?!?!

Minny is going to lose this game. AP will get his yards like he does against everyone however this game comes down to Ponder VS. The Bears D. Ponder has not thrown more TDs than INT in a game since week 3 and the Bears are too damn good at forcing takeaways for me to trust Ponder in this spot. Sure AP will carry the ball 30+ times, but Ponder is still going to have to drop back to pass and when he does the Bears will take control of this game. I think the Bears are too good of a team, despite their recent ugly loses, not to bounce back big after a tough beat at the hands of Seattle.

Good luck all

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nice

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

whats your nfl record?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    whats your nfl record?
    I will post it later. Is that okay with you boss?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lakerboy record is probably

8 wins 30 losses.

Guy hits just under 30% makes 2 or 3 bets a week.

Now as far as units the 30% is a little misleading b/c LB bets strictly underdogs and bets a bunch of +200 or more ML's and some of these hit.

LB has only bet one favorite all year and that was Cowboys -8.5 over Browns and ofcourse it lost so he is back to the dogs.

LB has some talent but he tries to hard to go against the grain.

LB will not be at SBR very much longer though b/c the Packers WILL make the playoffs.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

LB, parlay Vikes with the OV in the Vikes game. If you think they bounce back then the over will forsurely cash as well.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Favorite play of the 3 is probably Cowboys. They will win that game.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

LB will not be at SBR very much longer though b/c the Packers WILL make the playoffs.
    that would certainly explain all the large air releases lately.

m3xtreme
    m3xtreme's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have been following you since 09, lakerboy. You seem like a real dude and your opinions and picks seem to always have a core 'value' to them. i haven't ever been one to post much on anything, just a shadow player but i always read your stuff and whether your for real or a troll or a tout, i can sense a core 'realness' to your opinions. This sounds super 'attached follower guy' like but its true, lakerboy has made me some money over the years and we have lost some bigs ones, but WHO HASN'T? your lying to yourself if you think anyone can hit 70% 3 to 5 to 7 years in a row. Just play for fun and win some while you can.

While i am not on 2 of your picks this week, it is ok to disagree with you or anyone.. just keep posting your picks and more of your opinions as much as that might piss people off... and maybe PM me if you want to ever share your thoughts on any games, would be cool to share some of the same beliefs in sports.

In other words- Go Giants and they will make the playoff (they have the toughest NFL schedule this year) !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dallas +3 +100 (15x)

Bengals now go down as a favorite they should not be. People think cincy is good now. Dallas goes in and gets the job done. No NFL team has had a harder schedule than Dallas. They are all set up now to win the NFC east.

Panthers +3.5 -110 (15x)

Atlanta does not need this game but they will get badly exposed here. The panthers have been much better the last 4 weeks. I expect a cover at least.

Vikings +2.5 +110 (20x)

Im a bears fan. They are as done as can be. They are the most overrated team in the NFL. They would win this game 3 out of 10 times imo. I will be glad to cash this ticket and get a bears win.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Lakerboys a good dude why all the hatred?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post

That is what SBR has become. Once GB makes the playoffs i wont have to deal with it all anymore.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

This place is sad.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

That is what SBR has become. Once GB makes the playoffs i wont have to deal with it all anymore.
    You don't HAVE to now just go.
    That said you got a good price on Minny-it's otb-at some books now.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

then why wait? leave now if its that unbearable for you.

but we all know you love all the attention and will never leave. wait thats not entirely true, youd leave when you turn tout.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Is this a serious question? He doesn't track his picks, which means no one takes him seriously. I could go on, but that sums it up.

He's harmless though. It's not like some other jokers like that Rochestertitans clown who touted himself as a 60% capper and started charging for his picks on some dreadful blog. Good god.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by m3xtreme View Post
    i have been following you since 09, lakerboy. You seem like a real dude and your opinions and picks seem to always have a core 'value' to them. i haven't ever been one to post much on anything, just a shadow player but i always read your stuff and whether your for real or a troll or a tout, i can sense a core 'realness' to your opinions. This sounds super 'attached follower guy' like but its true, lakerboy has made me some money over the years and we have lost some bigs ones, but WHO HASN'T? your lying to yourself if you think anyone can hit 70% 3 to 5 to 7 years in a row. Just play for fun and win some while you can.

While i am not on 2 of your picks this week, it is ok to disagree with you or anyone.. just keep posting your picks and more of your opinions as much as that might piss people off... and maybe PM me if you want to ever share your thoughts on any games, would be cool to share some of the same beliefs in sports.

In other words- Go Giants and they will make the playoff (they have the toughest NFL schedule this year) !!!
    Good post,well said

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Is this a serious question? He doesn't track his picks, which means no one takes him seriously. I could go on, but that sums it up.

He's harmless though. It's not like some other jokers like that Rochestertitans clown who touted himself as a 60% capper and started charging for his picks on some dreadful blog. Good god.
    He wins more big plays than he loses, that's forsure

his threads get a shit load of views

guy knows how to gamle

fukk MM

the guy doesn't owe shit to anyone on here

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post

guy knows how to gamle

fukk MM

High views means he's perfected the art of striking a nerve. Go to any comment board on the internet and you'll see what kind of people have mastered this art.

Show me a documented record, then start preaching to me about "big" plays. Get a grip.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good luck will follow for a bill each

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post

guy knows how to gamle

fukk MM

your kidding right???

WTF are you talking about ---he knows how to gamBle? he is the chasing king of this board--
    Don't get me wrong I enjoy his threads but his capping if you can call it that with a straight face is a joke-
    MNF home dogs,Dallas, anyone who's playing GB ,3 fav's a season usually DD road fav's & any & all plus 160 dogs.
    Does that about cover it
    I got nothing against the guy & read his threads all the time but because I think he & his fav club are pretty funny.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave freakydave 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

It wasnt that long ago where everyone eas on lakeboys rooster for his picks becuz he had pne of the best runs ive seen. Just a buncha haters i guess keep doin ur thing lb

freakydave

It wasnt that long ago where everyone eas on lakeboys rooster for his picks becuz he had pne of the best runs ive seen. Just a buncha haters i guess keep doin ur thing lb
    two years ago in a nba thread?
    He's never had a documented run in the NFL.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Last 4 weeks Panthers got throttled by Denver, lost at home to TB, beat a terrible Eagles team on the road, and lost to the NFL's worst last week.

Not sure how they are getting better?

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Last 4 weeks Panthers got throttled by Denver, lost at home to TB, beat a terrible Eagles team on the road, and lost to the NFL's worst last week.

Not sure how they are getting better?
    That carolina KC game cost me a parlay & a teaser.you never know though it is the NFL

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

2-1 I think, Bears win; Ponder sucks and Harvin won't play. GL, hope you go 3-0.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    High views means he's perfected the art of striking a nerve. Go to any comment board on the internet and you'll see what kind of people have mastered this art.

Show me a documented record, then start preaching to me about "big" plays. Get a grip.
    So you guys spend your lives 24/7 trolling lakerboy as a service to warn other flat-out complete strangers online? Get a grip, pal.

1234 Last