Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Two NBA dogs for tonight.

Brooklyn and Minnesota.

Not huge dogs, but taking both.

Minnesota at Philadelphia- I really don't like this Philadelphia team right now, seems to be very guard heavy without Bynum(who I think is a bitch anyway). I think Kevin Love has an easy 30-20 game tonight. Also, Kirilenko seems to be out for Minnesota, but I still am riding the Timberwolves.

Oklahoma City at Brooklyn- I really don't get this line at all. Lopez and Evans are "doubtful" for tonight's game. I know Lopez is a big factor, but I think the Nets have too much talent to lose this game. With the lose of Harden, I'm not buying into this Thunder team this year. Westbrook and Durant are studs, but I don't think they have "that" guy who can come off the bench and put up big numbers.

Thoughts?

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i think minnesota/ philly game is 50/50. so the value on the dog is there in my opinion.

i dont think Nets can take OKC. okc doing fine without harden, we have already moved on past that. Nets are missing two big bodies. missing the offense of lopez, so it may be tough to keep up scoring with okc. the Nets would need a superb shooting night from more then one player, like deron and johnson.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    i think minnesota/ philly game is 50/50. so the value on the dog is there in my opinion.

i dont think Nets can take OKC. okc doing fine without harden, we have already moved on past that. Nets are missing two big bodies. missing the offense of lopez, so it may be tough to keep up scoring with okc. the Nets would need a superb shooting night from more then one player, like deron and johnson.
    Two big bodies are gone, yeah, but we know that Gerald Wallace and Andray Blatche can get down there and bang with the best of em