wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Never seen so many teams that have quit this early in the season

Not sure if it is the sense of entitlement or what but man a lot of teams have completely mailed it in.

Jaguars, Raiders, Chargers, and Titans for sure. These teams gave almost zero effort in the past 2 to 4 weeks.

While shitty teams like Carolina, Det, and the Chiefs come out and bust their asses and invent ways to lose games week after week.

Arizona I am not sure about, I think they have mailed it in as well but Jets are so bad I think even not trying they almost tried to win.

Philly has more than likely mailed it in as well but its Dallas so they might put a little effort into that game.

But when you look at these late season match ups and then try and have people tell you there is parity it is a joke, there are always only a handful of teams that have a chance to win the Super Bowl. The others are and always have been fodder. Sure you might have a 'surprise' team come up, but that means a team that was good the year before is a joke again this year.

There is a cap to the number of actual contenders, and that number reduces drastically in terms of who can actually win it all. generally it is limited to 3 maybe 4 teams. I said it the first week, this year the only teams that had a chance to win the Super Bowl were Patriots, Texans, Niners. That was it, but I might have to throw Packers in there since SF is screwing with chemistry right now.

All these other teams like denver, ravens, Giants, Falcons, Bears look OK but they dont have what it takes and would have to get too many lucky wins to get through to the SB IMO. But I suppose if they only had to win 2 games and they got them both at home they might fluke their way in.

But the league gets worse and worse every year. Its pretty sad.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

you seriously think Patriots are the Superbowl contenders?Man Falcons would roll them over.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    you seriously think Patriots are the Superbowl contenders?Man Falcons would roll them over.
    LOL difference bewteen the falcons and the Pats is Pats have been there. They also can flip the switch they dont HAVE to play hard in the regular season, they can win anywhere. If falcons arent playing in a dome their chances are next to zero.

I am not a big Patriots guy I just know theyre one of the few organizations and teams that know how to win, basically because they are always there.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

What about the Steelers?