paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I don't understand how so many people love there animals more then there own kids. It really is pathetic
    Bump

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

didnt even read thread but im sure you pissed off a bunch of dog loving fuksticks with this one...animal ppl get so worked up over Vick for doing what these fukkin dogs were bread to do...

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

damn paco's parents must of abused him when he was a kid. For someone to start a thread like this they got problems. Hopefully that kid of yours in your profile pic gets help son. He is going to be one messed up kid hope you get the help you need paco peace.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

dogs are amazing animals

paco get a clue son

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick best watch in NFL

Game Over

I never miss his games

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paxo you're wrong for this one. No dog(s) deserve to get tortured because they were bred to fight. Pitbulls are very intelligent animals, and can be affectionate with proper training. If they're trained to fight, they will be animals.

Paco im sure you wouldnt want to lose your right to bear arms in this country, yet guns and pitbulls are the same story if you're going to preach the whole " never trust a dog bc it's a dog" rhetoric, just simply substitute the wod "dog" with "gun"...same problems/same solutions...shall we ban them too? C'mon!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I read stories all the time good pit bulls biting innocent people

Its an unpredictable animal at times

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    didnt even read thread but im sure you pissed off a bunch of dog loving fuksticks with this one...animal ppl get so worked up over Vick for doing what these fukkin dogs were bread to do...
    Just because idiots decided to make dogs fighters doesn't make it right. That is the most asinine statement for Vick I have seen.

First 123