PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle seahawks +155

Is a winner..........................

write ups are for the timid......

The end..........

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Major fade. Worst side on the board this week.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Boy am I glad to see you on the seahawks side... Feel much better about my bears-3 .

bulichm
    bulichm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You better watch out there might be bears about.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ericthegangster

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Backing Seattle on the road = risky business

But I wish you luck

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Its a trap

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i grabbed seachickens +4,,,they matchup well here, havnt been bad on the road their last couple, yes they lost but last second to det and another close one in mia where wilson had a solid gm...think sea can run on the bears and this gm became incredibly important to them with corners suspensions looming..if anything i think it very close and dont disagree that sea could pull it out, i know sea on road not sexy but neither is backing the bears when they face teams with a legit pass rush and strong run gm...

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Bears win in a laugher. Russel Wilson is going to have a tough day in Chicago.

I will be in attendance as usual.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Seahawks will get pummeled.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Just set the money on fire instead. You'll get more enjoyment from that than the Seahawks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Take the points to be safe.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I took +3.5 judging by this thread bears are gonna be heavily backed by joe

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!

Keep the joe comments coming guys,

you might just get me to take Da Bears..................

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Is a winner..........................

write ups are for the timid......

The end..........
    They beat them in chicago last year didn't they?

I'm a seahawks season ticket holder & a packer fan I'm on this as well.(HOMER)

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    They beat them in chicago last year didn't they?

I'm a seahawks season ticket holder & a packer fan I'm on this as well.(HOMER)
    Pretty sure Cutler didn't play and Hanie turned it over 5 times. Seattle is in for a rude awakening this weekend.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Pretty sure Cutler didn't play and Hanie turned it over 5 times. Seattle is in for a rude awakening this weekend.
    50,000 posts in 2 years kerry. thanks.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    50,000 posts in 2 years kerry. thanks.
    14,000 posts in 2.5 years, good job Michael.

freakydave

Yup & Tarvaris Jackson started for the Hawks--Seattle's D is alot better than it was last year(it may even be better than chicago's)

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

bears were what -3.5+ on the road against the titans? and look what happened

bears beat up on shit teams and with the hawks missing two of their best corners on the road i can see 48-8 bears type of game

tto827

Yup & Tarvaris Jackson started for the Hawks--Seattle's D is alot better than it was last year(it may even be better than chicago's)
    How many road games has Seattle won? Now they come to 7-3 Chicago and you expect them to win? Seattle is solid at home, below average on the road.
    Go ahead and bet on Seattle, you might as well rip that cash in half.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

14,000 posts in 2.5 years, good job Michael.
    Did Louis send for you?

freakydave

How many road games has Seattle won? Now they come to 7-3 Chicago and you expect them to win? Seattle is solid at home, below average on the road.
    Go ahead and bet on Seattle, you might as well rip that cash in half.
    Chi is 32nd passing & 10 th rushing sea is 31st & 8th rushing advantage seahawks--On D Chicago is 6th vs pass & 8th vs the run -Sea 3rd vs the pass & 12th vs the run. This game will be alot closer than most Bears fans think.Seattle's schedule is much tougher than the Bears IMO. It's one wager out of thousands in a lifrtime it's not gonna make or break me.

tto827

Chi is 32nd passing & 10 th rushing sea is 31st & 8th rushing advantage seahawks--On D Chicago is 6th vs pass & 8th vs the run -Sea 3rd vs the pass & 12th vs the run. This game will be alot closer than most Bears fans think.Seattle's schedule is much tougher than the Bears IMO. It's one wager out of thousands in a lifrtime it's not gonna make or break me.
    Those ranks are based on yardage I am assuming, which is essentially meaningless because the Bears play a bend but don't break style D. And when they are up 20 they are going to give up some yardage. Sure the Bears may not show up, or Seattle might play well, but personally I see the Bears in a rout here.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Did Louis send for you?

PAULYPOKER

You gave it away on this post,I thought it was you for some time now,

Like your new persona 100% better,

you are quickly becoming a top shelf knowledgeable poster without the look @ me attitude,

keep up the great work............

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way seattle beats the bears at home. they're awful on the road and seattles O can't beat Da Bears D.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You gave it away on this post,I thought it was you for some time now,

Like your new persona 100% better,

you are quickly becoming a top shelf knowledgeable poster without the look @ me attitude,

keep up the great work............

I appreciate the compliments Pauly , but I have never been here before; snooped around, never had an account though.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I can already hear the money flushing down the crapper...Cutler and Marshall gonna stomp that a$$, Bears play their best ball at home by far and Seachickens are garbage on the road

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Stop the thread and everyone point and laugh at whoever said seahawks d is better then bears.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    bears were what -3.5+ on the road against the titans? and look what happened

bears beat up on shit teams and with the hawks missing two of their best corners on the road i can see 48-8 bears type of game

you sir don't know what you are talking about. Browner and Sherman will both play and play well.

Don't ever compare the Seahawks to the fukkin Titans pal. Thats fukkin crazy pal. The Seahawks are an awesome team.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Stop the thread and everyone point and laugh at whoever said seahawks d is better then bears.
    Go ahead & laugh---The bears D will need to pitch a shutout & things are not looking so great on O with all these injuries.
    "The banged-up Bears look to build on their latest victory while trying to avoid a third home loss to the Seahawks in as many seasons Sunday. "

" Right guard Lance Louis suffered a season-ending knee injury and left guard Chris Spencer will also sit out Sunday with a knee injury. While star returner Devin Hester will miss this contest with a concussion, it's uncertain whether an ankle injury will sideline running back Matt Forte. Star cornerback Charles Tillman (foot), however, could play through a reported foot injury."
    I

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Bears lost 32-7 to 49ers
    Seattle lost 13-6 to 49ers

Just looking at common opponents the seahawks D played better.
    They are about the same in total yards and points given up.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you sir don't know what you are talking about. Browner and Sherman will both play and play well.

Don't ever compare the Seahawks to the fukkin Titans pal. Thats fukkin crazy pal. The Seahawks are an awesome team.
    The Seahawks are very underrated by nfl fans especially on D.

PAULYPOKER

the Bears D and O is definitely not going to be up to par come Sunday..........

Chicago Bears

Player Status/Updated Notes
    Edwin Williams C Prob Sun - Shoulder - 11/29/12 Williams is dealing with an injured shoulder but is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Seahawks.
    Lance Briggs LB Prob Sun - Foot - 11/29/12 Briggs sustained an undisclosed injury to his foot in Week 12 against the Vikings. He was wearing a walking boot after the game but expects to play Sunday against the Seahawks.
    Kellen Davis TE Ques Sun - Ankle - 11/29/12 Davis has been limited in practice with an ankle injury and remains questionable to play Sunday against the Seahawks.
    Charles Tillman CB Ques Sun - Ankle - 11/27/12 Tillman left their game in Week 12 against the Vikings with a chipped bone in his foot and remains questionable to play in Sunday's game against the Seahawks.
    Matt Forte RB Ques Sun - Ankle - 11/26/12 Forte left Week 12 against the Vikings with a right ankle injury and did not return. He remains questionable against the Seahawks on Sunday.
    Jason Campbell QB Ques Sun - Ribs - 11/26/12 Campbell has been limited in practice due to a rib injury and did not play in Week 12 against the Vikings. He remains questionable for Sunday's game against the Seahawks.
    Matt Toeaina DT Ques Sun - Calf - 11/26/12 Toeaina missed the last three games due to a calf injury and remains questionable for Sunday's game against the Seahawks.
    Chris Spencer G Doub Sun - Knee - 11/30/12 Spencer has been limited in practice with a knee injury and is expected to miss Sunday's game against the Seahawks.
    Devin Hester WR Out Sun - Concussion - 11/29/12 Hester left Week 12 against the Vikings after suffering a concussion and did not return. He has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Seahawks.
    Alshon Jeffery WR Mid Dec - Knee - 11/21/12 Jeffery is expected to be out of the lineup for the next two-to-four weeks after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his knee on November 21st.
    Johnny Knox WR Out indefinitely - Spine - 10/31/12 Know continues to recover from last season's back surgery after suffering a fractured vertebrae. He has lost 30 pounds since the surgery and is very unlikely to play again this season.
    Brandon Hardin S out for season - Neck - 8/26/12 Hardin will miss the entire season with a neck injury he sustained in preseason.
    Lance Louis G I-R - Knee - 11/26/12 Louis will miss the remainder of the season after being placed on the injured reserve with a knee injury.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Bears lost 32-7 to 49ers
    Seattle lost 13-6 to 49ers

Just looking at common opponents the seahawks D played better.
    They are about the same in total yards and points given up.
    Yes but anyone who has watched both teams play more then once should realize how moronic that statement was.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bulichm View Post
    You better watch out there might be bears about.
    Things are not what they seem.

1234 ... Last