AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Slight correction.....

49ers are @ New England in 2 weeks not next week.

Bottom line is if Seattle can win out and New England beats the 49ers then Seattle wins the division. Will be very difficult if their corners don't win the appeal. However, nobody has a better home field advantage and 3 of their last 4 are at home and they really only play one good team in the 49ers.

Seahawks remaining games:

Arizona (should win at home even without starting corners)
    at Buffalo (will be a tough game if missing their corners but they will be favored)
    San Francisco (should be close to a pk game even without corners because of home field advantage)
    St. Louis (will be favored at home but should be a close game)

They just need to take care of business.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by AllLogicBets View Post

Seahawks remaining games:

Arizona (should win at home even without starting corners)
    at Buffalo (will be a tough game if missing their corners but they will be favored)
    San Francisco (should be close to a pk game even without corners because of home field advantage)
    St. Louis (will be favored at home but should be a close game)

They just need to take care of business.
    The game in Buffalo will be close to a pk and they will be at least +3 dogs vs San Fran depending what's on the line.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Yea that hurts real bad. Hope somehow they don't get suspended b/c that will ruin the Sea/SF match up
    As a season ticket holder of the 49ers, I hope they do so I am assured of at least one home playoff game.

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

want to keep tabs. gotta post. thanks paulypoker.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Keep in mind the Seattle vs Buffulo game is being played in Toronto.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Idk how you give the passing edge to russel wilson. Rookie qb on the road playing the beat defense hes faced. Chicagoa receivers are irrelevant marshall is the only one that matters.
    Wilson led touchdown drives of 94, 97 and 80 yards, and his club rolled up 459 total yards en route to the team’s second road win of 2012, one that proved to be huge, as it keeps Pete Carroll’s team in the hunt for the NFC West title.Now looks like old man Urlaher is out too -
    Oh no bad news Bears.
    Last edited by freakydave; 12-04-12 at 06:04 PM. Reason: clarity

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Pretty sure Cutler didn't play and Hanie turned it over 5 times. Seattle is in for a rude awakening this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    bears were what -3.5+ on the road against the titans? and look what happened

bears beat up on shit teams and with the hawks missing two of their best corners on the road i can see 48-8 bears type of game
    How many road games has Seattle won? Now they come to 7-3 Chicago and you expect them to win? Seattle is solid at home, below average on the road.
    Go ahead and bet on Seattle, you might as well rip that cash in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    no way seattle beats the bears at home. they're awful on the road and seattles O can't beat Da Bears D.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Stop the thread and everyone point and laugh at whoever said seahawks d is better then bears.

Wilson led touchdown drives of 94, 97 and 80 yards, and his club rolled up 459 total yards en route to the team’s second road win of 2012, one that proved to be huge, as it keeps Pete Carroll’s team in the hunt for the NFC West title.
    Now looks like old men Urlaher & Jennings are out too

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post

Wilson led touchdown drives of 94, 97 and 80 yards, and his club rolled up 459 total yards en route to the team’s second road win of 2012, one that proved to be huge, as it keeps Pete Carroll’s team in the hunt for the NFC West title.
    Now looks like old men Urlaher & Jennings are out too
    I already came back and congratulated Pauly on the good pick, it's one game. Division still comes through Chicago against Green Bay, this game likely meant nothing to the Bears potential future success this year. In fact, I liked that Marshall can truly dominate, and Lovie will get that D to step up the rest of the year.

freakydave

I already came back and congratulated Pauly on the good pick, it's one game. Division still comes through Chicago against Green Bay, this game likely meant nothing to the Bears potential future success this year. In fact, I liked that Marshall can truly dominate, and Lovie will get that D to step up the rest of the year.
    Keep the dream alive---the fact that you were completely off base about this game shouldn't deter you from continuing to believe.

As for the division I'll be betting on Minny this sunday & I doubt the Bears will make the playoffs if they lose this Sun.
    The reason I made that last post was to show in a group how alot of people over rate the Bears D.
    Last edited by freakydave; 12-04-12 at 10:19 PM. Reason: clarity

First ... 4567