2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Bears D is AWESOME. Most of those silly stats came against Bears' second stringers in blowouts any way. Who cares if RB's rack up yardage in blowouts against our second and third string defensive players. I love people quoting total offense/defense: stats based on yardage as if yards matter.

Bears #7 in sacks, #1 in interceptions, #1 in turnovers. People who say this is a fluke know nothing about the Bears at all.
    U are obviously a homer,, gl w your shit bet,, btw I'm from chitown, my mommy loves the bears, watch all their gms basically, u are blinded. The rushing stats come against teams shoving it down their throats, run d soft, cover 2 outdated, lbs aging, u funny tho...

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I hope you feel smart backing a 1-5 road team

2daBank

I feel pretty smart at all times, guess it comes w territory of actually being smart...I got seachickens +4, win or lose doesn't really matter it the right bet and wins more than loses, I can live w that,, better than irrational thought from being a dumbfuck homer,,

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hope you're right PP.

I'm sick of the Bears.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Putting a small play on the Bears. We beat the vikings last week with too much swag. Forte being 80% won't be so bad because we got Michael Bush to pound the short yardage. Losing Hester is no big deal because he's done shit and fukk all this season any way.

Losing some O line guys to injuey might actually be an improvement for this team, too.

I think this game has high potential to be a turnover fest. Cutler doin' his usual 'don't give a fukk' throws into double and triple coverage to Brandon Marshall against a very good secondary

Bears awesome D getting to rookie Russell Wilson many times is a possibility, and if his throws aren't dead on we got interception leaders Tim Jennings and Peanut Tillman back there to make him pay. You know these guys are itching to break the record. What better place to do it than at home against a rookie QB?
    There's a LOT of wishful thinking in this post...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I stopped reading when I saw the "we" in the first sentence.

2daBank

Dude actually thinks the backups better? If they had any1 better at oline they be playing already,,, no point in trying to talk logic w a homer tho...

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I feel pretty smart at all times, guess it comes w territory of actually being smart...I got seachickens +4, win or lose doesn't really matter it the right bet and wins more than loses, I can live w that,, better than irrational thought from being a dumbfuck homer,,
    You don't know shit about football if you think the Bears defense isn't good. What are they giving up, like 14 points per game on average?

Spare me the BS "win or lose this is the right side" garbage. Good luck with your seachickens bet. They lost to Miami but they're gonna beat the Bears? I'd like to see that

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I stopped reading when I saw the "we" in the first sentence.
    Good point, I skipped right over that, figured had to be homer tho cause shit he saying irrational as hell, typical homer speak

chantrain

Dude actually thinks the backups better? If they had any1 better at oline they be playing already,,, no point in trying to talk logic w a homer tho...
    Even Hunter Hillenmeyer said the Bears backups on Oline aren't such a big dropoff from the starters. Lol @ your retarded ass. Do you even know anything about the Bears?

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Bears lost 32-7 to 49ers
    Seattle lost 13-6 to 49ers

Just looking at common opponents the seahawks D played better.
    They are about the same in total yards and points given up.
    the bears lost to the 49ers with jason campbell starting. u dont make a good point whatsoever

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

im on the bears -3 ^ but if they lose i wont feel so bad because its gonna be funny to see what you're gonna say in this thread after. Maybe something along the lines of "we didnt need that win" "we werent trying" "nfls rigged"? homer + gambling = -$$$$

(Towards chantrain ofc)
    Last edited by NavsPicks; 12-01-12 at 09:39 PM. Reason: misleading

chantrain

Yeah and what if we win? Will you guys suck my dick and kiss my ass?

2daBank

You don't know shit about football if you think the Bears defense isn't good. What are they giving up, like 14 points per game on average?

Spare me the BS "win or lose this is the right side" garbage. Good luck with your seachickens bet. They lost to Miami but they're gonna beat the Bears? I'd like to see that
    I forget more bout nfl than u will ever know kid,,, I make tons if bets each week, sometimes I catch breaks sometimes I don't, that the nfl dipshit, spare me ur moronic homer bs, all u can do is cap gm correctly( which u have no idea how to do clearly), and hope for best... I never said bears d wasn't good, pretty sure I said it was good, not great and certain not "awesome"... Maybe a reading comprehension course is something that help u out, after that u should try and understand the word perspective.. Losing to Mia has nothing to do w this week, that the nfl kid, ur welcome

chantrain

I don't want to hear you say you were on the right side after you lose tomorrow.

2daBank

I don't want to hear you say you were on the right side after you lose tomorrow.
    Thing is I don't care if u lose that gm, sure it be nice to win but who knows, few plays/calls either way decide it, all I care bout having more right than wrong which been happening all yr, some yrs it doesn't, this yr it has and doubt much changes 2marro, if this loses I'm sure ill get plenty others right.,, 1 gm don't mean shit, lesson 2, again ur welcome..,,

2daBank

Depends how it plays out, if bears dominate and str8 whip sea I obviously I was wrong, if it close at end whether I cover 4 or not ill feel good bout it, never know,, nfl crazy but 4 points in this gm a lot..,

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

All six of those road games were competitive, ending with a margin of 7 or less. They played extremely well against Detroit and Miami in particular. You think the W-L record is a useful metric in determining relative strength?

2daBank

All six of those road games were competitive, ending with a margin of 7 or less. They played extremely well against Detroit and Miami in particular. You think the W-L record is a useful metric in determining relative strength?
    Logic and fandom don't mix bro...bears are the best, the backup lineman are great, best d since 85, we all stupid..

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

The bears aren't real. you shut down brendan marshall who else they got?
    they aren't real. this is a match up disaster for the bears.

2daBank

bears down to -3...guess not everyone thinks this team is "awesome".....

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Who doesn't play well in Miami?
    I like this Seattle team, but they are at least a year away from quality road wins.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Who doesn't play well in Miami?
    I like this Seattle team, but they are at least a year away from quality road wins.
    sup kerry? you gotta admit chatrain taking the bear love a little to far,,,i know you fan but think little more reasonable, is bears d "awesome"? you may very well be right and sea a yr away, im still happy with 4 points cause it not like they dont compete was the point...like i said who knows it the nlf, but i prefer reasonable discussion over messed up homerism, you know im honest bout my stl cardinals (till playoffs, but then i admit my homersim, lol)

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Very sharp guys who have a fukkin clue were all over Seahawks on the opener

Miami and Vikes as well

use the fukkin info for how you wish

God bless

moocow24
    moocow24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

This seems a stretch and depends too much on which bears team shows up.

tto827

sup kerry? you gotta admit chatrain taking the bear love a little to far,,,i know you fan but think little more reasonable, is bears d "awesome"? you may very well be right and sea a yr away, im still happy with 4 points cause it not like they dont compete was the point...like i said who knows it the nlf, but i prefer reasonable discussion over messed up homerism, you know im honest bout my stl cardinals (till playoffs, but then i admit my homersim, lol)
    PS. I'm not Kerry.
    I personally feel as strongly as he does about this pick, but realistically I know its at best a 70-30 chance (on the ML), so I am not going to blast anyone who thinks different cause I look like an idiot if it loses. In games in which Cutler plays more than a half, the Bears are 14-4 (I think, its right around there) the last two years. Russell due to digress, and the Bears are about to get back to looking like contenders after the mid-season slip up. They've only won one close game this year, the rest they have won pretty handily (Det was not as close as score indicates).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

Miami and Vikes as well

God bless
    they sharper than me, i missed 4.5 (takes me a few days to cap gms sometimes, damn life)...i got +4 tho so like i been saying im happy..that a lot of damn points in a gm that gonna be competitive imo.. im too square for viks and phins, stayed away from spreads in those..

tto827

Miami and Vikes as well

God bless
    Will be interesting to see how these play out. Just don't see any value in betting Miami at home or Seattle on the road.

Br0nxer

they sharper than me, i missed 4.5 (takes me a few days to cap gms sometimes, damn life)...i got +4 tho so like i been saying im happy..that a lot of damn points in a gm that gonna be competitive imo.. im too square for viks and phins, stayed away from spreads in those..

this group bets games on the openers

they beat the closer 99% of the time

never ends up closing against them

tto827

they beat the line 99% of the time

Definitely gives them an edge, but wasn't it you who was saying you knew someone who always BTCL but still loses?

Br0nxer

Definitely gives them an edge, but wasn't it you who was saying you knew someone who always BTCL but still loses?

yeah. there is weeks they lose and weeks they win

just telling you who they like

2daBank

PS. I'm not Kerry.
    I personally feel as strongly as he does about this pick, but realistically I know its at best a 70-30 chance (on the ML), so I am not going to blast anyone who thinks different cause I look like an idiot if it loses. In games in which Cutler plays more than a half, the Bears are 14-4 (I think, its right around there) the last two years. Russell due to digress, and the Bears are about to get back to looking like contenders after the mid-season slip up. They've only won one close game this year, the rest they have won pretty handily (Det was not as close as score indicates).
    det should have beat them,,lol...i think they win, probably, but i also think sea can run on chi which will make wilson who looks to be improving to me (not regressing) be just fine, i think there be much less pressure on him to make plays than cutler and the throws wilson makes will be easier off run action if lynch establish run and i guess this the key thing is can lynch run? all ive been watching from chi against good run teams is they can be run on, what have you guys been seeing different?

2daBank

i had bout 3 week stretch in bases where i murdered closer ever night, got killed,,should have bought off...got to point i got super hot just fading big moves in aug with a little capping...really beating closer dont mean a ton, think numbers support that a bunch in nfl,,obviously doesnt hurt but these guys basically establishing they gonna beat the closer, who to say they right? id imagine they right more than wrong but doubt number mattered all that often when they right or wrong...

tto827

det should have beat them,,lol...i think they win, probably, but i also think sea can run on chi which will make wilson who looks to be improving to me (not regressing) be just fine, i think there be much less pressure on him to make plays than cutler and the throws wilson makes will be easier off run action if lynch establish run and i guess this the key thing is can lynch run? all ive been watching from chi against good run teams is they can be run on, what have you guys been seeing different?
    The bears are built on bend but don't break, they give up yards, but hold strong inside of their own 25. Seattle will have trouble punching it in in the red zone (so will the Bears). The bears are pretty good about not giving up the big play on the play action (with two deep safeties most of the time), and Russell seems to rely on a big play or two to keep his swagger.

2daBank

they beat the closer 99% of the time

obviously they kinda dictating they will beat closer by taking 1st line and hitting it where it moves.. guy in bases told me he used to just hit openers to create the move all the time...obviously they know there stuff and hitting smart plays, like you said win some lose some,,doubt the number came into play on most if i had to guess.. ive beat ton of numbers (lot this week it looks like) and not sure i feel great bout it, lol... appreciate you passing it along tho,,you always been ok with me bronxer...

First 123456 ... Last