bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Wtf is a terd you retard?
    Something smarter than you

bettilimbroke999

BTW for all you retards that love it when Popovich pops off down your throats each night the league just FINED THE SPURS 250K FOR THAT RETARDED BULLSHIT THAT YOU FUKTARDED CRACKHEADS THOUGHT WAS SO SMART!

Guess who was right (me) and guess who was wrong (you)

Guess who's smart (me) and guess who's retarded (you)

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    BTW for all you retards that love it when Popovich pops off down your throats each night the league just FINED THE SPURS 250K FOR THAT RETARDED BULLSHIT THAT YOU FUKTARDED CRACKHEADS THOUGHT WAS SO SMART!

Guess who was right (me) and guess who was wrong (you)

Guess who's smart (me) and guess who's retarded (you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get over your little self....

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get over your little self....
    I'll try but I just cant get myself out of my head....Im so awesome

The crackmethheads in this thread that took a break from firin up a fresh rock and decided to post their ignorance about how stupid I was for saying this move by Popovich was absolutely pussified and contrary to any sane person's idea of professional sports had me questioning whether or not I was finally wrong after all these years....

As it turns out of course they were dead wrong (duh) and should be fined 250k by SBR for their comments just like the Spurs were
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-01-12 at 06:09 AM.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'll try but I just cant get myself out of my head....Im so awesome

The crackmethheads in this thread that took a break from firin up a fresh rock and decided to post their ignorance about how stupid I was for saying this move by Popovich was absolutely pussified and contrary to any sane person's idea of professional sports had me questioning whether or not I was finally wrong after all these years....

As it turns out of course they were dead wrong (duh) and should be fined 250k by SBR for their comments just like the Spurs were
    Dude everytime you talk you show how much of a complete moron you are. Just because one person (Stern) made that decision does not make him the collective voice for every fan, player, coach, exec, and GM. Apparently the majority of SBR thinks your a fcking idiot. That represents a majority voice. Stern's one voice does not. Can you see the difference now idiot?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Something smarter than you
    It's not a word. You're such a moron that you can't even spell insults correctly.

bettilimbroke999

It's not a word. You're such a moron that you can't even spell insults correctly.
    Howd ya like that 250k fine....I got 250000 reasons youre a moron and Im a genius...bitch!

Sorry I dont go around spell checkin posts on internet forums like you buddy...nice life you have there

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Dude everytime you talk you show how much of a complete moron you are. Just because one person (Stern) made that decision does not make him the collective voice for every fan, player, coach, exec, and GM. Apparently the majority of SBR thinks your a fcking idiot. That represents a majority voice. Stern's one voice does not. Can you see the difference now idiot?
    I think I'd rather side with the Commissioner of the NBA than an idiot thats jerkin off in his mom's basement when it comes to NBA matters...but hey thats just me

Howd ya like gettin schooled bitch?

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

NBA fined the spurs 250K, they probably made that back already with revenue from the win over Memphis (which went into OT). Spurs almost beat the Heat with its 2nd team. Lets be real here, you were probably only upset at the spurs because you made your pick before they decided to send their three players home. The game was entertaining, I doubt anyone in Miami was crying over not seeing duncan, ginobli or parker. What next, is Stern going to require certain "stars" to play a certain amount of minutes every night? Ridiculous move by the commissioner.

bettilimbroke999

You have been schooled royally, that is without question but I will add the reason I started this thread was bc this was an absolute disservice to the fans of the NBA...especially those fans unlucky enough to have bought a ticket to this sham...Stern in his announcement of a 250k fine against the Spurs for this bullshit completely agrees.

The truth is no one gives a penetrate to watch the Spurs rest all their players against all the key matchups and just play the Raptors and Wizards all season, much less a key matchup against the champs in primetime on TNT...this was a pussy bullshit move that deserved to be fined a million imo but 250k will hopefully get their attention and I have no doubt if Pop tries this bullshit again the fine will be a mil. I just wish this 250k would come right out of his pocket.

Here's Sterns quote:

In his statement announcing the fine Friday, Stern said, "The result here is dictated by the totality of the facts in this case. The Spurs decided to make four of their top players unavailable for an early-season game that was the team's only regular-season visit to Miami. The team also did this without informing the Heat, the media, or the league office in a timely way. Under these circumstances, I have concluded that the Spurs did a disservice to the league and our fans."

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

You have been schooled royally, that is without question but I will add the reason I started this thread was bc this was an absolute disservice to the fans of the NBA...especially those fans unlucky enough to have bought a ticket to this sham...Stern in his announcement of a 250k fine against the Spurs for this bullshit completely agrees.
    So what you are trying to say is that the Miami season ticket holders and fans, were all outraged when they heard Parker, Duncan and Ginobli would not be playing? If so, where are those fans? Where are all of these fans that feel like they got jipped? Because all I saw were Miami fans there to watch Lebron and company play and smash on the spurs (regardless of who the spurs were starting). Had the heat decided to rest their starters for a home game, then Stern would have some merit. But in this particular situation, Stern got butt hurt because his plans to have the heat blow out a road weary spurs team on national TV did not come to fruition. Had stern gotten his way, the spurs probably would have lost the heat game by a bigger margin and then went on to lose at home against Memphis (which would have hurt the spurs organization more than sitting the starters hurt the NBA.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

easy solution. starters "play" but really not at all, just jog around and turn the ball over and obviously tank game and piss stern off more because he can't legislate effort.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I think I'd rather side with the Commissioner of the NBA than an idiot thats jerkin off in his mom's basement when it comes to NBA matters...but hey thats just me

Howd ya like gettin schooled bitch?
    so you want to side with stern?

fukkin moron.

also, miami fans go to the game to watch lebron, wade, and boch, not parker, duncan, and ginobli.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

It's Sunday and we're still crying over this?

bettilimbroke999

Lets let this thread die...I was right (naturally) and you guys were dead wrong (obviously)...no big deal it happens whenever I post on this site

brainfreeze0

Lets let this thread die...I was right (naturally) and you guys were dead wrong (obviously)...no big deal it happens whenever I post on this site
    Actually the majority of NBA and sportscasters say you're wrong. Just because your a dumbass that likes to swing on David Sterns nuthairs that doesn't make you right. Try getting off his dick. He'll be gone soon. Then you can commence to swinging off Silvers dick instead.

Why let it die? Are you pussy hurt because the entire forums thinks your a fcking moron?
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 12-02-12 at 05:10 PM.

bettilimbroke999

I've been asked to be Commissioner of the NBA based on this thread, brainfreeze has been given a paycut at McDs based on this thread

I win

brainfreeze0

I've been asked to be Commissioner of the NBA based on this thread, brainfreeze has been given a paycut at McDs based on this thread

I win
    In reality theyd be hoping youd just stfu because you're making yourself looks so fcking retarded. GG buddy

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    In reality theyd be hoping youd just stfu because you're making yourself looks so fcking retarded. GG buddy
    Stern called and told me I think like the Commish of a professional sports league and that you think like the guy outside the building that asks him for a quarter everytime he goes into his office

Bol pal

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    so you want to side with stern?

fukkin moron.

also, miami fans go to the game to watch lebron, wade, and boch, not parker, duncan, and ginobli.
    basketball fans want to watch other stars not just the stars on their team....

get a clue

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Did this guy start this thread after Stern promising there would be penalties and then try claim he was right?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What penalties will there be?

If anything Miami fans should be happy the starters didnt play.

Isnt this game all about winning?

David Stern should penalized the Bobcats for not spending money on super stars

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Did this guy start this thread after Stern promising there would be penalties and then try claim he was right?
    Did your brain fall out or did you ever have a brain to begin with

Check dates on OP you fukin dumbass...thread started before the game started

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    What penalties will there be?

If anything Miami fans should be happy the starters didnt play.

Isnt this game all about winning?

David Stern should penalized the Bobcats for not spending money on super stars
    They actually just had a lockout last year in part to try to address the ridiculous disparity in the league...it ended with the same old bullshit and a couple % more of the revenue for the owners as the only change...apparently everyone is fine with teams like the Raptors, Wizards, Bobcats, Timberwolves etc etc NEVER EVER WINNING A PLAYOFF SERIES EVER

Robber

Howd ya like that 250k fine....I got 250000 reasons youre a moron and Im a genius...bitch!

Sorry I dont go around spell checkin posts on internet forums like you buddy...nice life you have there
    You spend your worthless life insulting people on the Internet. Nice life you have there.

If you're going to insult people, try doing it in English you illiterate scumbag. Or "terd" in your Neanderthal language.

Go take your 11k posts and shove them up your lard ass, moron

bettilimbroke999

You spend your worthless life insulting people on the Internet. Nice life you have there.

If you're going to insult people, try doing it in English you illiterate scumbag. Or "terd" in your Neanderthal language.

Go take your 11k posts and shove them up your lard ass, moron
    Dont be pissed your dumbass got schooled by the commish and myself terd

Robber

Dont be pissed your dumbass got schooled by the commish and myself terd
    I got schooled by the commish? How?

As for you, you can't even spell insults and you're a retard.

Robber

San Antonio will lose by 22 just like they did last year...only this time Coach Slop can brag about how he rested the starters for their next game against the Wizards
    Popovich schooled your dumbass. If you weren't already broke, you would've bet Miami -12 lol

First 123