hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRodds.com is great but when a book takes a line down why doesn't SBROdds show this?

I casually line watch throughout the day and can pick up great deals.... but when a book takes a line off (Pinny taking SA/Miami) why does SBRodds not show this? Can you please update the software to show this?

As well, when lines are not being updated (this has happened in the NFL this season) can you please have a feature informing the SBR faithful? Maybe have the odds appear in red if a book has taken the line down or SBRodds is not updating.

I greatly appreciate sbrodds.com and am hoping there is a possibility for these upgrades

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Good post. I'll check. My guess is the feed for that game simply stops updating so I'm not sure our platform would know that the game is off. But let me see what the feed offers and see if we can correct that scenario.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hels

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Much appreciated John!

Any updates/improvements will only increase the value that SBR already brings

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

For the first question I think John was pretty spot on, this is an idea we've toyed around with in the past but its never really been number 1 on our list of things to do.

For the second question as far as lines not being updated. Any book that is having delays or any other problem that we're aware of we disable from sbrodds until the issue is resolved. The problem is that you'd be surprised how normal it is for a book not to update any lines in 15-30 minutes. We're working on an intelligent monitoring system for sbrodds that will be able to filter out all the false positives and provide us a way to react to delayed lines much faster. The data quality of sbrodds is one of the most important things to us and its something we try to improve every day.