James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Nobody here is arguing that a book cannot manage its risk. The argument is that offering disparate limits in teasers is criminal (at least it is in Vegas). You cannot bring up risk management in Vegas at your convenience when the practice that is being disparaged isn't legal here. At least, you shouldn't be expected to be taken seriously if you do.

Monkey what make you think it is illegal to limit action to sharp bettors in vegas? They do it all the time. I know guys who are allowed low limits at some properties, no action at others. I even know guys that are only permitted one trip to the window a day AND low limits in a major las vegas sports book.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Monkey what make you think it is illegal to limit action to sharp bettors in vegas? They do it all the time. I know guys who are allowed low limits at some properties, no action at others. I even know guys that are only permitted one trip to the window a day AND low limits in a major las vegas sports book.
    Once again. Limiting a PLAYER is far different than limiting ONE SIDE of a wager.

First ... 78910