sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Lville +130 over Rutgers tonight?

Both teams have had bumps in the road lately but Lville leads in almost all statistical categories. Any reason they cant win outright here?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

QB broken non throwing hand...He seems to be quite a big part of Louisville offense.

Wait for louisville kid to chime in. He probably knows the best. I thought of teasing them for some action with last nights bball games, but got scared, because I don't know how I feel about the +10.5

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

A homer knows best? He will probably say close game..... Everything favors Rutgers.... Also, Louisville special teams blows.....

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ask tpowell if you want all the unbiased knowledge possible of the louisville cardinals. their shitty coach has been whoring around this week, keep that in mind.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    A homer knows best? He will probably say close game..... Everything favors Rutgers.... Also, Louisville special teams blows.....

He may be a homer, but I doubt he's into throwing away money on a team he doesn't think will win.

People like Opie on the other hand, that's a different story.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    He may be a homer, but I doubt he's into throwing away money on a team he doesn't think will win.

People like Opie on the other hand, that's a different story.
    would prob take the cowboys -10 -110 on the road vs the falcons

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    ask tpowell if you want all the unbiased knowledge possible of the louisville cardinals. their shitty coach has been whoring around this week, keep that in mind.
    Strong has denied talking to them first of all. Secondly he has been at practice both days when said to have talked to Auburn. Third of all he's openly stated he loves being in Louisville and his FAMILY likes it there. I know you can take that with a grain of salt but I know for a fact hes 100% committed to coaching this game just by reading the reports, guys pissed people are asking him about this shit. He will be one of the highest paid coaches in the country which has been said by the AD there.

Nonsense aside my pick for tonight is Lville+ML and over 43 parlay. I think Louisville got there stuff together last week late against uconn even though they lost. UCONN in my opinion is better than the Rutgers Defense is atleast in the secondary. Bridgewater has more experience with that cast on and is more used to it after wearing it all week,so its not going to be a huge bother to him anymore. He will have a big game. Also in a close game I side with the best passer in the conference with Bridgewater than having to hope for Nova to put together a late drive at the end of the game to take the lead or tie it. No fukin way.

As for my reasoning for the over, I never take unders when there so low like 43. So much can happen like a pick 6, special teams td. Not to mention how the rules are set up to favor the offense in todays game. I also do think both teams can score on each other. Just a hunch! final prediction Lville 24 Rut 21. Any more thoughts

and BOL to all
    Last edited by Believeland; 11-29-12 at 11:14 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    would prob take the cowboys -10 -110 on the road vs the falcons

I think I saw a post from him yesterday saying he just took Dallas to have the best regular season record in the NFC...I told him that I thought it was damn near impossible, but he said he got a good line of +115...I just shook my head and stopped responding.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Rutgers -3, get it while you can!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It pains me to say this, but Rutgers wins and I may even have to make a play on them. Them winnings keeps Syracuse from getting a share of the BE title, but I just think Rutgers gets the win here. I really really hope I'm wrong.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I think Rutgers wins, ill have small write up later after work

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

not really impressed by either team at all to say the least, id lean to the under here though, lot on the line think both teams play it safe.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Damn Lkid. Sucks to be you. Put all your money on Rutgers and you can't lose.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville looked wonderful vs Conn last week.
    This team sucks ass. Not even sure how they won 3 games.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Damn Lkid. Sucks to be you. Put all your money on Rutgers and you can't lose.
    But he is also pissed either way, when Louisville wins, he is going to think, goddamn it, my gut said Louisville will get this, and if I had trusted it, I'd have X amount more $.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

going with rutgers just by what i read various places, including here. I'm just assuming if rutgers can a sack or two it and th QB happens to jamb his hand on the turf it will cause more problems. that's my insight. small bet, bigger one is on tomorrow.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I don't feel like preparing a write up so I'm just going to share some thoughts...

I'm very worried about the confidence of this young team, they were flying high winning close games staying undefeated and now they need to respond to losing. On the the road in a very tough environment is not really the place to re-find yourself as a team. Louisville has not played well in weeks, they are banged up. The lost of Senorise Perry hurt the running game, Teddy has a fracture is his non throwing hand which could lead to turnovers. He already wears gloves and its probably going to be cold tonight in north jersey.

The big thing is if the offense doesn't move the sticks consistently against the stout Rutgers D, its going to be a long night. Because our fukkin punter can't fukkin punt more than 30 yards. It pissing me off sooo fukking much that they couldn't go find someone during the season that can kick more than 30 fukkin yards. Our special teams are awful, except for the FG kicker is pretty decent. Look for the punting game to give RU good field position.

Teddy is good enough to carry this team, but they would have to play outstanding, and the best thing Louisville has going for them is on any given day Gary Nova can lose the game by himself. We will need Turnovers to win, along with much better play calling than what I've seen over the past few weeks.

I'm not betting this game, but if I were to place a wager it would be on Rutgers -3.

On a side note my only play tonight is Marquette/Florida O 137, line is moving to 140 by tipoff so get on it if your tailing...
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 11-29-12 at 01:45 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    going with rutgers just by what i read various places, including here. I'm just assuming if rutgers can a sack or two it and th QB happens to jamb his hand on the turf it will cause more problems. that's my insight. small bet, bigger one is on tomorrow.
    Post some more pics of that girl in your avatar, I'm not sure what I'm looking at, that asian chicks ass can't be that big...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Rutgers Rolls tonight.

Cuse0323

Glad I got -3 before it moved, push at worst. Unless Nova completely fcks up, which always has a good shot.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

On a side note my only play tonight is Marquette/Florida O 137, line is moving to 140 by tipoff so get on it if your tailing...
    Best I could get was 138.5
    Blindly (and I rarely blindly tail anybody) tailing you for 2*

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Central Jersey, stadium in Central Jersey, no North Jersey. Yes,gonna be cold night. Good thoughts L-Kid.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

William Gay!

Cost us the National Championship game!

Cuse0323

Can't believe I'm gonna root for Rutgers. It'll be the happiest I've ever been after losing money if they lose.

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Sold-out crowd in Rutgers. Most of Louisville's big plays come from play action which is ran from under the center which is difficult when your QB has a broken hand. I see rutgers stout Run defense sticking it to louisville making it one sided.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Central Jersey, stadium in Central Jersey, no North Jersey. Yes,gonna be cold night. Good thoughts L-Kid.
    Grew up in NJ, Piscataway is pretty much central NJ.
    Going to be 35 degrees and crystal clear at kickoff.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    William Gay!

Cost us the National Championship game!

Is he still with the Arizona Cardinals?

Why blame just Gay?
    Brohm sucked ass that second half, what did you guys get? One first down the entire second half?

sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Public seems to be leaning rutgers too. Oh well. Im sticking with Lville ML for one unit.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Is he still with the Arizona Cardinals?

Why blame just Gay?
    Brohm sucked ass that second half, what did you guys get? One first down the entire second half?
    Yeah he was on his back the whole second half, but fukk man William Gay doesn't jump there we atleast get a shot in OT. That play broke my heart years ago. Gay played well for the steelers for a while now sure where he is now. But the worst thing is that he was even going for the block from that side, he just jumped for no reason...

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

I'm a huge rutgers fan and the only way I bet this game is rutgers ml. I'm worried about the offense. The under has also been money but not tonight I can see this game going to overtime. 21 21 with ru winning by 3 I'd rather pay a lil extra juice, this ain't your fathers rutgers

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Hey kid u said you were going tonight what section you in

stevenash

Over is money I think, I think RU gets 10+ points on defense alone.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

if you want my opinion, this game ISN'T CLOSE........ I just don't know which team blows the other out. Louisville lost to UCONN on SENIOR NIGHT. This team will either lay down and get pounded or assrape Rutgers by 7+

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Hey kid u said you were going tonight what section you in
    Gave tickets to family, got too much work shit to do...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bridgewater Broken left wrist and sprained ankle and supposedly lining up in the shotgun all night. Why wouldnt you like Louisville?

12 Last