Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Good Thursday Morning SBR

Tense morning in our house this morning, the girls are waiting to hear if they got a part in the spring musical here so they were nervous this morning. It will definitely be interesting when they get home....biggest fear... one will make it and one won't... oh the joy of twins

Hoping to have a few plays later, but none as of yet.

What do you guys have for today?

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Morning Blondie, Spurs+6.5 lock

Blondie

Good Morning Pro! Sprus huh? I don't follow NBA at all, so I will definitely trust your judgement on this one!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hopefully they both make it, and it will be a glorious day in the Blondie household...

I kind of like the Falcons tonight, but the short line has me a little perplexed.

Have a great day, Blondie!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good mornin blonde one

Where can I get tickets to spring musical?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Blondie

Thanks Giant, I hope so too... if not, I may have to hide out for a few days until the fireworks die down around here

At the high school smoke in the spring smoke. Should be interesting this year as there is a new directorfrom last year and from many, many years. The choral director retired (well was forced into retirement) two years ago and now one guy handles the musical, high school chorus, grade school band, jr high band, and assistant for the high school band... too much for one person in a town that use to hold band and chorus/musicals just as high if not higher than sports.

However, as with everything, things have changed and the music program is no longer a priority which in a way is sad, since there are so many kids here that would love or are in the music program. Not that long ago the high school band was very well known in the state and was a major competitor at competitions especially the U of I competition.

They had over 160 kids try out for this musical and considering that is over 11% of the entire enrollment in the school system one would think this would make it more of a priority than it is.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Thanks Giant, I hope so too... if not, I may have to hide out for a few days until the fireworks die down around here

At the high school smoke in the spring smoke. Should be interesting this year as there is a new directorfrom last year and from many, many years. The choral director retired (well was forced into retirement) two years ago and now one guy handles the musical, high school chorus, grade school band, jr high band, and assistant for the high school band... too much for one person in a town that use to hold band and chorus/musicals just as high if not higher than sports.

However, as with everything, things have changed and the music program is no longer a priority which in a way is sad, since there are so many kids here that would love or are in the music program. Not that long ago the high school band was very well known in the state and was a major competitor at competitions especially the U of I competition.

They had over 160 kids try out for this musical and considering that is over 11% of the entire enrollment in the school system one would think this would make it more of a priority than it is.
    well GL to them i hope they get in

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

can sbr post a line on whether they get into the musical?

i'll take yes on both for 10 points

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

good morning, Blondie!

I like Atl-4 over the saints

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    can sbr post a line on whether they get into the musical?

i'll take yes on both for 10 points
    Haha you gotta talk to Lou about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    good morning, Blondie!

I like Atl-4 over the saints
    Morning Jake!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Good morning blonde haired one.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

blondie

you should take over the musical department

I dont wanna hear you have to much on your plate either

BLONDIE FOR MUSCIAL DEPT HEAD

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    blondie

you should take over the musical department

I dont wanna hear you have to much on your plate either

BLONDIE FOR MUSCIAL DEPT HEAD
    Haha, that dream which actually was a dream when I was younger is long gone. The muscial is an amazingly large amount of work and I don't envy the director at all. My oldest was part of the children's choir for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat when he was in kindergarten and that was enough work in and of itself...

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Blondie, I hope you threw your lifesavings of points on spurs. LOL told you they were a lock for tonight.