daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

BigGay you buried the forum you fukking queer wrasstler..

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

What exactly did we accomplish here

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Gabe, you should post your picks in your thread again before cards, I'd like that. Not because I think you airbet or whatever, I don't really give a shit about any of that and neither should any of you, but because it's nice to hear your opinions on handicapping. Wouldn't mind seeing your picks before every UFC/Bellator. New picks thread perhaps, boss?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Maybe if you lived here, I'd set ya up.
    My chopper flies all over.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    My chopper flies all over.
    Post up front and I'll place any wager you want for you, as long as you kickback a little of the profits

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Gabe, you should post your picks in your thread again before cards, I'd like that. Not because I think you airbet or whatever, I don't really give a shit about any of that and neither should any of you, but because it's nice to hear your opinions on handicapping. Wouldn't mind seeing your picks before every UFC/Bellator. New picks thread perhaps, boss?
    idono man, i've done nothing but contribute with solid plays since i first joined over a year ago, and i've never stopped taking shit from people here. they blame it on me being happy when i win, as if that is something strange. if you'd like to know my selections for the fox card, you should hit me up privately. i doubt i will start posting threads here again. the majority don't take me seriously, which doesn't make sense because it's laughable how much better than them i have done over my time here.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I've got a 5 team parlay in mind for the FOX card that will cash, I hope the lines are beautiful.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

idono man, i've done nothing but contribute with solid plays since i first joined over a year ago, and i've never stopped taking shit from people here. they blame it on me being happy when i win, as if that is something strange. if you'd like to know my selections for the fox card, you should hit me up privately. i doubt i will start posting threads here again. the majority don't take me seriously, which doesn't make sense because it's laughable how much better than them i have done over my time here.
    I enjoy seeing your plays; would be happy to send you a PM at some point in the future and have a look. Appreciate it man.

As for taking lots of shit, it's an internet forum, I don't think you should take it too personally; most of us are just joking around. I've given you shit today, but not because I think you're an asshole, or a past-poster, or anything ridiculous like that. I just thought it'd be funny. Never anything personal.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly, Gabe good buddy, MD is right. It's just a forum don't take nothing too seriously. I was just ribbing you to start then i kind of got pulled into a back and forth with you. Trust me, we're all against the books so when anyone wins on here im happy. Only time I think I'd ever root against someone is if im on the opposite side but I definitely don't root against someone making money. Not cool to F with a mans money. So let me clarify, I'm GLAD YOU WON. I'd also wish you'd post more of your plays on here because any insight or picks anyone can offer on here is only a good thing. One of the reasons i come on here a lot and have contributed some is because getting as many different points of view and fights,games,etc is only a good thing. So in closing...GOOD JOB ON KORESHKOV !!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

BIg day check this out, I was hammered at the bar last night and it was like 11/12. I jumped out of my seat as went to the bouncer and was like "oh shit, I gotta bet Lyman Good, put the fights on!"

He's like "bro, the fights over he lost!"

I told him no way, bigday doesn't lose on these plays...

Honest truth...

He said who the fukk is BigdAy? I couldn't stop laughing

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

You shouldnt listen to anyone except V or some other mma sharps when it comes to bets @ evens. Biday almost always lose, even when he bets on fight at -300. Likeable guy, very bad picks.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Im sure Bigday still has profit from his Hendricks play

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    BIg day check this out, I was hammered at the bar last night and it was like 11/12. I jumped out of my seat as went to the bouncer and was like "oh shit, I gotta bet Lyman Good, put the fights on!"

He's like "bro, the fights over he lost!"

I told him no way, bigday doesn't lose on these plays...

Honest truth...

He said who the fukk is BigdAy? I couldn't stop laughing

lmfao

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    You shouldnt listen to anyone except V or some other mma sharps when it comes to bets @ evens. Biday almost always lose, even when he bets on fight at -300. Likeable guy, very bad picks.
    I would say Jesus and I are the two that hit EV/dog plays more often than not. V's success rate with those has plummeted over the past year. he was doing really well at one point, though. i think things went downhill after his josh neer over duane ludwig play. I tailed him on that one and made $$$$$$$$$-- I feel like V is a shadow of his former-self, like Matt Hughes lol-- Come on V, get back on that horse and start capping WINNERZ

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

That's pretty good LouiKid.

Second half of this year has been sh!ty. oh well. I'll still be pluggin away.

3-0 on 5Uniters this year still keeps my chin up.

Bendo might be my final 5 uniter of the year. Looking to go 4-0 this year!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Will be doing a vid for that one.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I would say Jesus and I are the two that hit EV/dog plays more often than not. V's success rate with those has plummeted over the past year. he was doing really well at one point, though. i think things went downhill after his josh neer over duane ludwig play. I tailed him on that one and made $$$$$$$$$-- I feel like V is a shadow of his former-self, like Matt Hughes lol-- Come on V, get back on that horse and start capping WINNERZ
    yeah, making profit from last few UFC's in a row has been a big let down for me! I think JC has had a bigger downturn then me, my form has been no different to JC's...he was up about $10,000 at one point then ended up at about $3,300 before starting a new thread...I had a mediocre patch a few months ago, happens to everybody, but it didnt hurt my bankroll much at all because I wasnt betting large amounts....biggest plays I've had in past 6 months were Martinez and Taleb, one hit one failed.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-03-12 at 01:39 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah, making profit from last few UFC's in a row has been a big let down for me! I think JC has had a bigger downturn then me, my form has been no different to JC's...he was up about $10,000 at one point then ended up at about $3,300 before starting a new thread...I had a mediocre patch a few months ago, happens to everybody, but it didnt hurt my bankroll much at all because I wasnt betting large amounts....biggest plays I've had in past 6 months were Martinez and Taleb, one hit one failed.
    There were a lot of cards where you didn't have any plays, except for maybe one parlay that was tied with fights on cards down the road. When I first started posting here, you had plays for every card. There was at least one you really liked. Anyone you're extremely confident in for the FOX card?

And I'm sure you'll find a way to profit off most cards, arbing and all, my point was backing fighters you're really confident in. You used to have one or two for every card, pretty much.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Well Chiesa would of been one of them at -200 or better.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Well Chiesa would of been one of them at -200 or better.
    Yeah, same here!

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

chiesa dropping off sucks. that's free money.

i'm hoping to get a nice price on assuncao.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Lyman.....Lyman Zerga

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    chiesa dropping off sucks. that's free money.

i'm hoping to get a nice price on assuncao.
    should be -250 (fingers crossed)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

should be -250 (fingers crossed)
    Assume you meant +250?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Assume you meant +250?
    You're not gonna trick anybody, V. I'm sure the people setting the lines know Assuncao should be the big fav. I mean, he is coming down from 145 and is undefeated at 135... So, Easton should clearly be a big dog.

=)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha oh I see...quite correct in hindsight

First 123