Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Bengals 35-1 AFC Champs...

Team playing well...

Patriots and Texans beatable...

Ravens

Colts

If for nothing else, probably a nice hedge...

Thoughts??

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

worth a shot for a dollar

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    worth a shot for a dollar
    Or a penny. Bengals cannot win 3 games in a row against decent opponents, no way they get out of first round.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Gooooodluck with that.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Like it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

schedule sets up pretty well for them, been betting them the last few weeks and took them again this week against eagles west...after that they come home to play dal who they should destroy up front, trip to phi gets them to 9 wins,,at pit be tough bu then they finish at home against balty who we all know sux on road and very likely that gm has no meaning to them so 10 wins is certainly a possibility, with way defense playing and the weapons they have def a good chance they upset someone in playoffs then the hedging can begin....solid bet really...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-28-12 at 07:46 AM.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Not a good bet at all. The Bengals are the same team they were last year. They beat the teams they are supposed to beat, and lose to the teams they are supposed to lose to. They are balanced, but they have no single strength that creates matchup problems for other teams. And don't forget......Marvin Lewis is their coach.

They have a 1% chance of winning the AFC. If you get 100:1 odds, that's a break-even bet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Not a good bet at all. The Bengals are the same team they were last year. They beat the teams they are supposed to beat, and lose to the teams they are supposed to lose to. They are balanced, but they have no single strength that creates matchup problems for other teams. And don't forget......Marvin Lewis is their coach.

They have a 1% chance of winning the AFC. If you get 100:1 odds, that's a break-even bet.
    aj green isnt a matchup problem? the pass rush isnt a matchup problem? ok guy...

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea.... ravens are "haha".....

can't really say that with 15 straight home wins and 12 straight AFC north wins...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Pass. I'm not crazy about #7 seeds in December. Basically, Cincy must finish strong and win @PIT week 16 when Ben is back just to get into the playoffs. Even then, they will most likely be facing the 3 toughest AFC teams on the road with no recent history of playoff success.

If you're going to take a team like this, Indy is better value @50-1 with a better record and tiebreaker over Cincy.

Otherwise, Seattle @25-1 or maybe even Vikings @100-1. All of these are better value than Cincy.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos are the play.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

i believe houston and new england will lose in the play offs. ravens broncos for afc championship. and the winner is determined by homefield.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Broncos are the play.
    It's looking like Indy @ Denver round 1. That should be a fun matchup. Line should be Den -7.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

the bengals are playing lights out recently though. they look great. they are one of the 2 hardest games left on ravens schedule because its on the road and may determine their play off entry.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'd rank the probability AFC Super Bowl teams like this (assuming Ben gets healthy):

1) Steelers
    2) Broncos
    3) Texans
    4) Patriots
    5) Bengals
    6) Ravens

So at 35:1, it's probably worth a shot. None of the four teams I'd put ahead of Cincy are invincible by any means.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'd rank the probability AFC Super Bowl teams like this (assuming Ben gets healthy):

1) Steelers
    2) Broncos
    3) Texans
    4) Patriots
    5) Bengals
    6) Ravens

So at 35:1, it's probably worth a shot. None of the four teams I'd put ahead of Cincy are invincible by any means.
    this is just obsurb.... STEELERS #1 ?!?!?!? pats and bengals over ravens. obviously very biased.

1)broncos
    2)texans
    3) ravens
    4) patriots
    5)bengals
    6) COLTS

steelers arent even making the play offs this year.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

1) broncos
    2) texans
    3) patriots
    4) ravens
    5) steelers when healthy
    6) nobody cause the bengals are irrelevant.

andy dalton is not good enough vs good teams. this is a team with a lot of isolated individual talent but they arent ready to take the next step and win a playoff game. they will get buried on the road wherever they go.

they are just good for bullying and beating up bad teams, something they excel at. i'd avoid future money with them. the 'value' may look like its there but they arent going anywhere.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    this is just obsurb.... STEELERS #1 ?!?!?!? pats and bengals over ravens. obviously very biased.

1)broncos
    2)texans
    3) ravens
    4) patriots
    5)bengals
    6) COLTS

steelers arent even making the play offs this year.
    "Very biased"? I hate the Steelers with a passion. I don't like any of these teams to be honest.

Yes, all of those teams ahead of the Ravens and their overrated D.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

yes the ravens d has been awful. i dont think its over rated because we've talked about how terrible it is. either way... we beat new england and the bengals and the steelers this year. and if we had houston @ home we would have won that game too.

i hate the steelers as well and i usually give them respect, but not this year. too banged up. i am a very realistic ravens fan, i dont think were the best team in the afc at all...but i do see us playing in the championship game. homefield advantage determines superbowl.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Why would you not get this 3 weeks ago? You don't buy futures when teams are winning you buy them when they are losing...

500-1 sounds like a better number to me.

Bengals have a tough schedule left, slim chance to make the playoffs.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

35:1

Ravens, Pats, Broncos would all beat the Bengals in Cinci come playoffs time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    35:1

Ravens, Pats, Broncos would all beat the Bengals in Cinci come playoffs time.
    so you hedge when they play those teams,,,,if they get in this was a good bet.. they still have to get in but i think they win the next 2 then they left with a trip to pit which be tough and at home vs balt who may have nothing to play for at that point, not to mention id take cincy at home vs ravens anyway...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bungles problem in recent years (well 2 of their many problems lol) are the Ravens and Squeelers. They are always 3rd best in there own div and thats about all they can hope for realistically. With Big Bens status unknown , and the Ravens no longer having that top flight defense everyone fears I would not count them out!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Worth a shot.....35-1 is nice for a real weak AFC

No reason Bengals can't run the table in the playoffs but the main problem is actually getting in

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bungals BLOW!! they will not make the playoffs!,they beat Oak,U dudes R the biggest Tards I eva saw!!

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

In the hunt:

The Bengals (7-5) remained tied with Pittsburgh in the race for the AFC's second wild-card berth. The Steelers and Bengals are two games behind the AFC North-leading Baltimore Ravens, who lost to Pittsburgh.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    Bungals BLOW!! they will not make the playoffs!,they beat Oak,U dudes R the biggest Tards I eva saw!!
    keep picking those winner dipshit...no one gives a fukk bout you clown..back to covers you need to go where the rest of the dumb fukks that cant express themselves without stupid ass smileys reside....you a fukkin nobody punk little kid who's mommy needs to monitor your net activity ...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-02-12 at 10:17 PM.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Obv at this point if this is available it's an auto-pick. As a team I am not sold on the Bengals. To me they are Detroit from last year. Great front 4 and great #1 WR, but over-valued at this point in the season.

Then again I've been fading them 2 weeks straight and losing, so what do I know.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the pick! Haha obviously it's a long shot at 35-1 but something I would like to point out that often goes unnoticed. The reason this team has won 4 straight is the dominating play on both lines. When the offensive line and defensive line are dominating games like they have been we have a chance to beat anyone. We are not Detroit from last year as somebody said above. We have one of the best olines in the game and a competent run game 2 key components they lacked.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Love the pick! Haha obviously it's a long shot at 35-1 but something I would like to point out that often goes unnoticed. The reason this team has won 4 straight is the dominating play on both lines. When the offensive line and defensive line are dominating games like they have been we have a chance to beat anyone. We are not Detroit from last year as somebody said above. We have one of the best olines in the game and a competent run game 2 key components they lacked.
    well that and the schedule set up nicely for them to go on run if we being real,,i been betting them last 4 weeks as it set up nice for a playoff push with the line of scrubs they been playing,,and next week cowgirls and that shit oline come in so id expect them to continue the push..it all comes down to last 2 weeks @ pit and home to balty....doubt it still 35 to 1.. i put 50 on them last week,,figure it worth it as if they get in i can hedge out and make a little something, hopefully they get in and draw a decent wc matchup..

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah hopefully they get in and hedge oppurtunities open up. I'm curious as to what the line will open for the Cowboys game. I like the matchup with our dline, think they cause havoc on Romo. On defense the injuries have just depleted their defense. I'm gonna wait til the last minute because I think the public will drive the line in CIN's favor.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Yeah hopefully they get in and hedge oppurtunities open up. I'm curious as to what the line will open for the Cowboys game. I like the matchup with our dline, think they cause havoc on Romo. On defense the injuries have just depleted their defense. I'm gonna wait til the last minute because I think the public will drive the line in CIN's favor.

i told my bro in law (huge cowboy fan) i was watching gm with that i thought cincy -4.5ish would be bout right (also told him i think id make it -6 lol),,,BOL has cincy -3 which i think a joke, i will be playing them soon as it available to me..ill take that pass rush vs dal oline all day, not to mention the way brown looked today law firm should be licking his chops, dal d is banged the hell up in front 7...

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

50 cents wins $130 for Bengals and NYG Superbowl 5Dimes

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Giogeorge View Post
    50 cents wins $130 for Bengals and NYG Superbowl 5Dimes
    50 bucks paid 1750 last week just for bungals to win afc.. hope they get in and it free money...

12 Last