frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Vegas gave back to the Public after robbing them the over Giants game

Every square in the world made tonight with Carolina, Haha.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Everyone except Daimo and youmadbro posters

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Vegas doesnt decide who wins tho. Just cause "the public" is all over a side, doesnt mean its the wrong side.

Fading the public, chasing steam might work in the short run but you still have to know the teams.

Gotta love NFL betting...It's a mind fukk.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Vegas doesnt decide who wins tho. Just cause "the public" is all over a side, doesnt mean its the wrong side.

Fading the public, chasing steam might work in the short run but you still have to know the teams.

Gotta love NFL betting...It's a mind fukk.

Didnt you know each turnover is called in beforehand from Buffalo Wild Wings in Vegas

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

there was nothing square about betting panthers, yes "squares" were on panthers but sometimes perception and reality are the same, id argue betting eagles was "square",, i capped the gm and i saw nothing sharp about a play on phi...

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Vegas has given money back to the public now 4 straight weeks. They also crushed the public in the first 4 and had winning weeks in 5-8. It will all even out in the week. I only saw 3 or 4 square plays this week that looked good, so Vegas should get some back in 13

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Sharps did not bet Carolina they bet against a team full of the same players that quit last season...and have already quit this season! Philly is 1-9-1 ATS...if you think betting on any team Vick leads is sharp, then you are an idiot. That team is infected with his karmic loser quit.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lol everyone but paco won ...

paco bet 100 pennies on the eagles tonight and lost .. shame shame shame

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Week 13 if PHI is +7.5 will finally be the right time to bet them. If Vick is back, anything better than 6 will be the right play. Their stock has finally dropped below their true value.

alexschillig
    alexschillig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

I was able to hit on both Eli always gets up for big games like the one last night, no way I could go against him. But I am going to say that this Redskins game is going to be a toss up in my mind