vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

honestly, I am rooting for georgia to beat alabama

sick of every analyst in the country sukking alabama's dick constantly

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Florida is the best team in the SEC hands down, that loss to Georgia was a fluke, six turnovers and they still had a chance to win.

The fact they are on the outsidelooking in shows how meaningless the BCS is, it is 'supposed' to account for this stuff and have the best team there. ND first, by default, Florida 2, georgia 3 and Alabama 4 thats how it should be.

Alabama lost AT HOME that automatically should put them behind Ga and Fla.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Coin your all over the place guy...

Maybe you should layoff the game

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

sick of every analyst in the country sukking alabama's dick constantly

No doubt the SEC is the most hated conf in NCAAFB and Ala the most hated team in the SEC - but why ?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

No doubt the SEC is the most hated conf in NCAAFB and Ala the most hated team in the SEC - but why ?
    these analysts automatically assume they are the best 1 loss team...thats BS...I will tell you this...If alabama loses to georgia, alabama will get a BCS bowl bid over florida.

last year..people automatically thought they were the best 1 loss team...heck they didnt even win their own conference.

good thing there will be playoffs from next year onwards...so other good teams wont get screwed anymore
    Last edited by vyomguy; 11-26-12 at 07:24 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Uf will be locked in the bcs as a top 4 team. Rightfully so.

All Alabama has done the past 4 years is win. They deserve to get the benefit of the doubt.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

coin ur gettng over a td with "superior" talent on a neutral field. u act like richt is derek dooley, he doesnt even have to win the game anyways just stay within a td.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    coin ur gettng over a td with "superior" talent on a neutral field. u act like richt is derek dooley, he doesnt even have to win the game anyways just stay within a td.
    this...if Georgia is so much better and saban only coaches okay against better talented teams..(according to you pedestrian against superior talent) because of bowl loses years ago....

then Georgia plus over a td should be a monster play..
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 11-26-12 at 09:01 PM.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

coin, ill talk to ya after the game when bama crushes them bc they have superior talent and coaching....

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Exactly. According to no coin, the coaching difference is worth what? 10-14 points?

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Exactly. According to no coin, the coaching difference is worth what? 10-14 points?
    but then post 27 saban is an average coach against superior talent teams..apparently bowl games and or loses years ago matter...

ebbearsfb1

I see bama minus 8 at plus money.. better coach better team intangibles go to bama
    Georgia 20 flags total against south Carolina and Florida...
    Needed 6 turnovers and still barely hung on against Florida..

Bama four flags a game
    Georgia 7...

Ill take Aj saban and smart over Aaron richt and all that superior talent

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    these analysts automatically assume they are the best 1 loss team...thats BS...I will tell you this...If alabama loses to georgia, alabama will get a BCS bowl bid over florida.

last year..people automatically thought they were the best 1 loss team...heck they didnt even win their own conference.

good thing there will be playoffs from next year onwards...so other good teams wont get screwed anymore
    What will you conclude next season when the playoffs consist of 1.Alabama, 2. Texas A&M, 3.LSU and 4. Texas?

Texas gets eliminated first and then its an SEC vs SEC title again. Do they then extend to an 8 team system? No wait...the SEC has 14 teams but only 8 in the top tier...so lets go 10 team playoff to be safe.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

NC is right, Georgia is stocked with more talent but the shittier coach

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I think Georgia has a shot against Bama but you people are delusional if you think Georgia has more talent... It is an embarrasment of riches at Alabama. Fortunately for Georgia much of Alabama's top end talent is rather young. Remember Alabama drafts the first 20-25 players they want every year.... Other programs are recruiting.

lyon804

Alabama only has 9 scholarship seniors.... Think about that.

lyon804

Alabama has weaknesses the previous two championship teams did not.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Florida is the best team in the SEC hands down, that loss to Georgia was a fluke, six turnovers and they still had a chance to win.

The fact they are on the outsidelooking in shows how meaningless the BCS is, it is 'supposed' to account for this stuff and have the best team there. ND first, by default, Florida 2, georgia 3 and Alabama 4 thats how it should be.

Alabama lost AT HOME that automatically should put them behind Ga and Fla.
    Not really sure I'd call game a fluke. Georgia had three turnovers(at least one in red zone if I remember) of their own in that game. The defense played something I have not seen in a long time(especially against florida who usually owns UGA). Was at game and and the hits going on were beasts.

If they played again of course Florida could easily win with a few bounces there way, but Georgia would have an equal shot.

As far as Alabama, dont think my dogs will win that game often but each game gives them a punchers chance at least. Maybe they get lucky, a few turnovers and who knows. Ill be there drunk as they come praying for a chance to go to Miami.

lyon804

If Murray plays well Georgia will win. Alabama can survive a so so showing from AJ Mccarren. There is no reason Murray cant play well in that game. Bama struggles to get any rush without blitzing and usually dont get there when they do. The secondary leaves alot to be desired.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post

Alabama only has 9 scholarship seniors.... Think about that.

and this is a rebuilding year after winning a National Championship

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Coin your all over the place guy...

Maybe you should layoff the game
    What do you mean?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    If Murray plays well Georgia will win. Alabama can survive a so so showing from AJ Mccarren. There is no reason Murray cant play well in that game. Bama struggles to get any rush without blitzing and usually dont get there when they do. The secondary leaves alot to be desired.
    Couldn't agree more.

Still, a big "if."

I'll be on Georgia personally, but nothing huge because it's a true gamble.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    coin, ill talk to ya after the game when bama crushes them bc they have superior talent and coaching....
    I'll be here, to either brag or eat crow.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Yeah Georgia's so talented, that must have been some other team getting their skulls crushed by South Carolina, or barely scraping by Tennessee and Kentucky by the skin of their teeth.

Alabama has 3 first team All Americans on its offensive line. That means whoever is lining up in the backfield for Alabama is automatically the best running back on the field. Janoris jenkins is nice, but Bama has Dee Milner. I trust AJ McCarron to make fewer mistakes vs. Georgia's D than I do Aaron Murray against BAma's d.

Sam Odom

gonna be GREAT Atmosphere around the game... I hope the gm lives up to the hype

Remember the 2nd half of SEC Champ gm last yr ?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Gotta like Georgia with the points. Maybe tease Georgia up with the under

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

if you guys watched murray in the past you wouldnt be saying "if murray plays good" it should be pretty obvious he won't....but leave that to the real handicappers.....

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

i think of it this way ... why is a 2 seed giving so many points to a 3 seed in the same conference? ... 7.5 points for a 2 vs 3 is a lot no? so thats why im thinking bama ... books want u to take UGA in my opinion and bama will win by 10 ....

but wtf do i know ive lost my last 43 football games

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

it's all about Georgia's qb

He has to play better than Mccarran.
    I have a hard time betting against a guy who won the championship last year, but that is what handicapping is.... trying to estimate how well each of these qbs will play

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Saban is across the board a flawless coach.
    Don't take my word for it, there are rating books out there that rate each and every head coach.
    Only coach in the last 20 years to have across the board 5* in each and every category.

Having said that, I can see an Alabama straight up win, Georgia cover in a 28-24 type game.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

You take Georgia +7.5 (-115) and the ML (+275) with confidence. Alabama will not win this game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Georgia has more talent than Alabama. I don't see how this is even debatable. Top to bottom, you're getting +7.5 with the superior roster. Problem is, Mark Richt is Mark Richt. He's always found a way to blow any and every chance he's had to take his program to an elite level.

I think Richt's stupidity is already factored into this line, which realistically should be +4.5 or so. It's going to be hard to pass on the free points, given Georgia's chances of winning this game or at least being well within a touchdown based on sheer talent alone.

WOW! no offense pal but I couldn't disagree more.

Georgia is more talented ? based on what? what have they done this year?

they played florida and won at neutral site only b/c Florida turned the ball over 6 times.

The only other remotely tough team they played was South Carolina and South Carolina beat them by 30 points.

Georgia hasn't shown me a damn thing.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    You take Georgia +7.5 (-115) and the ML (+275) with confidence. Alabama will not win this game.
    I will be on both plays. The +7.5 is a great play. The ML absolutely has a shot.

If Georgia jumps out to a lead I think they have a great shot at winning this game. Alabama does not have an offense built for coming back. They are built to take an early lead and pound away the rest of the game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    WOW! no offense pal but I couldn't disagree more.

Georgia is more talented ? based on what? what have they done this year?

they played florida and won at neutral site only b/c Florida turned the ball over 6 times.

The only other remotely tough team they played was South Carolina and South Carolina beat them by 30 points.

Georgia hasn't shown me a damn thing.

you disagreeing prob just confirms he is correct...what they have done has nothing to do with how much talent they have..

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by pokernut9999; 11-27-12 at 04:18 PM.

First 123 Last