thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

let kent st in the bcs over big least

These kids deserve a shot if they beat northern illinois friday. They already proved it by blowing rutgers out on the road. Louisville was just blown out by syracuse and is coming off a home loss to uconn. Rutgers just dismantled by the same team who lost to youngstown state lol.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

just mentioning that the same team that lost to youngstown st in opener missed a medium range fg in overtime that would have knocked off undefeated ND .

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    These kids deserve a shot if they beat northern illinois friday. They already proved it by blowing rutgers out on the road. Louisville was just blown out by syracuse and is coming off a home loss to uconn. Rutgers just dismantled by the same team who lost to youngstown state lol.
    Keep in mind that Kent State was blown out by Kentucky... not to take anything away from the those kids but it just continues to prove that the transitive property is not viable in college football.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Ok it doesn't matter Northern Illinois wins.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The MAC is great within itself, and this is the first year in forever they showed any life vs the Big Ten. In other words, MAC teams blowing out other MAC teams does not equal to nation relevance.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Kent St vs. Georgia Tech would be the would be one of the worst bowl games in history let alone worst BCS game.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

All I know is kent state made me a ton this year.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Least top two would still take down any ACC school and most eligible B1G schools.

I agree, put Kent in insyead of OU.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Ok it doesn't matter Northern Illinois wins.
    this

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

if niu wins, they'll somehow get screwed and not move up all the way to #16. that's why i'm pulling for kent as well, though i like each team.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Kent lost to Kentucky by over 30 points, please. I've made a ton of money on em but they aren't BCS worthy.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

NIU needs a little help with a win.... Kent State wins and they go to the Orange where they meet FSU/G-Tech winner.

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerC View Post
    Kent lost to Kentucky by over 30 points, please. I've made a ton of money on em but they aren't BCS worthy.
    im assuming you didnt watch that game? kent state actually could of beaten kentucky there were some really ****** up plays that happened. The game does not depict the score, kent state messed up int the red zone multiple times, and if they played now kent state would destroy them. the mac is better than the ACC and the Big east this year by far. if kent state does win against niu and plays florida state then i could see them beating them...

remember when bg should of beaten florida in week 1, but lost because of 2 missed chip field goal shots.... mac beat some really good non conference teams in the big east and the b1g ten.

kent state is more deserving to go to a BCS bowl than the big east champion and a 6-6 GT team. Good for kent state, its not there fault the BCS system is so messed up

NOT TO MENTION NO ONE BRINGS UP THE FACT THAT UCLA COULD PLAY IN A BCS BOWL GAME AFTER GETTING BLOWN OUT BY A 3-9 TEAM CAL BUT STILL MOVED UP IN THE RANKINGS? AND OREGON STATE MOVED UP AFTER GETTING BLOWN OUT AS WELL TOO
    Last edited by surffreak; 11-28-12 at 09:03 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

northern illinois was also great against the spread this year even though some of the spreads were -35. let northern illinois play a bcs game

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should eliminate the big east anyway. Horrible conference. Louisville and Rutgers tonight. Lord I would rather watch the housewives of sbr or listen to baskets talk to jerm

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

NIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Big East , Mac, and ACC should be on perma ban from the BCS.

Nobody wants to see that shit

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Kent State DOES WORK. PERIOD. I love the Golden Flashes and I love betting on them. Their RB is real nice, and the whole team in general is good. penetrate Northern Illinois.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Kent State DOES WORK. PERIOD. I love the Golden Flashes and I love betting on them. Their RB is real nice, and the whole team in general is good. penetrate Northern Illinois.

We'll see who's penetrating who tomorrow night. Can't wait, should be a solid Friday night game.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

would rather watch northern illinois kent st then this game tonight personally. ya im aware that kent st got blown out by kentucky, i had a big play on them in that game seriously dont know what happened in that one. just seems bad to me especially if its rutgers winning the big east and kent winning the mac.

hurricane1091

Can I transfer betpoints or receive them if not pro? If so I'll bet you 500 betpoints.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

so a team that got blown out by shitty Kentucky is light years better than Louisville and Rutgers?

hurricane1091

Kent State beat Rutgers, and would beat the shit out of stinky ass Louisville and their garbage spook quarterback.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Kent State beat Rutgers, and would beat the shit out of stinky ass Louisville and their garbage spook quarterback.
    don't you have a fuckin klan meeting to be at? Kent State was destroyed by the same time Louisville embarrassed and pulled their starting QB out after 3 quarters

hurricane1091

And Louisville is about to lose to a team Kent State waxed as 13 point underdogs. Point?