EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's Prop-a-holics Meeting

Donuts in the back. Beer in the keg. Early kickoffs. Late ones later. Do what you need to do with this info. Welcome to the meeting, admitting you have a problem is stupid.

#1. ATL QB Matt Ryan Total Completions Over 25 [-125]
    Ryan gets a shot at the worst pass defense in the league in Tampa. The Bucs are allowing 312 yards through the air per game and an average of 26 completions on 40 attempts. Ryan continues to wing the ball around with the Falcons still unable to get a consistent ground game working. He has completed at least 25 passes in two straight weeks with 98 pass attempts. This should potentially be a game where it goes back and forth, so Ryan should be putting up passes till the end.

#2. OAK QB Carson Palmer Total Passing Yards Over 290.5 [+130]
    Plus money try of the day for me. The Raiders average almost 42 pass plays per game. Cincinnati is a decent enough pass D, allowing just 221 yards per game. Those numbers though are a little misleading to me with the majority of their games coming against pass offenses ranked fairly low in the league. In fact, only two teams [NYG/DEN] that they have faced were in the Top 10 passing offenses. Oakland ranks 7th. Palmer has five 300+ yard performances this year and has beaten this posted number seven times this season. Oakland's defense is going to give up points and Oakland is likely to again not have much in the way of a running game with McFadden out and Reece [leading rusher last week] a little banged up, although he was productive with 100 yards. Expect the Raiders to throw plenty again with the added incentive for Palmer against his former employer.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl. I'm on Ryan over 310 yards and got Palmer at 265 yards

EaglesPhan36

#3. 49ers TE Vernon Davis Total Receptions Over 4 [-130]
    Is Kaepernick the elixir for what was turning into a frustrating season for Davis? Perhaps. Last week, Davis was targeted eight times and snagged six catches. It was his highest # of catches this season and his second best yardage output with 83. The Saints pass D has been abused all season with TEs gladly joining in on the fun. Gonzalez ate this D up a couple weeks ago and Raiders TE Brandon Myers had six catches last week. If Davis and the rest of the Niners passing game came alive against a good Bears D, you have to imagine they can do some great things today. If Davis gets the same number of targets or close to it from last week, I think this is at worst a push.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 11-25-12 at 02:26 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Palmer not even close. Ryan w/24 completions, but no point in throwing the ball any more - so pretty much fukked.

EaglesPhan36

Yay. #25. Will take that push Sheebus.

EaglesPhan36

Or #26 and a W ... thanks Ice.

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

4 receptions is looking impossible at this point, maybe I'm being pessimistic

EaglesPhan36

Not really, just realistic. Guess I was spacing. I know he caught one, guess it was on a play called back on penalty and then he dropped one in the chest. Their offense looks pretty lame at this point. Alex Smith might as well be in.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

That was the first game Vernon Davis didn't have a reception, in his 7 year NFL career.
    Like you said, he caught a ball, but it was brought back after a penalty and wiped out.
    The only other time he was targeted, was the perfect spiral that bounced off his chest.

Also, it was only the 2nd time in Randy Moss' 13 yr career that he failed to have a reception.