bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

They already won a playoff series in their first year together...dont be braindead...watch the Clippers play and youll see Griffin is an All-Star, Paul is the best point guard in the league, Caron Butler is an extremely underrated player...overall great shooting and solid defense from Jordan

But mainly this team is just young, fast and good. Just like OKC last year dominating the Spurs basketball is a young mans game, a bunch of 40 year old hasbeens like Nash are not going to beat Miami

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

phil wasnt going to coach the lakers anyway ... plus any team would be foolish to give in to phil .. he will show up when he wants to i mean cmon what type of leader is that ... plus the clippers like VDN as a coach ... dont be surprised if they win out the west this year and beat OKC SPURS and LAKERS

i think it could easily be spurs okc or clippers winning the west ... fck the lakers and everyone else lol

btw spurs are the deepest team in the NBA when leonard and jackson healthy .. their bench is amazing with manu .. jackson .. splitter ..

splitter has been playing amazing lately and they are a top 3 team in the NBA with manu playing like shit

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    phil wasnt going to coach the lakers anyway ... plus any team would be foolish to give in to phil .. he will show up when he wants to i mean cmon what type of leader is that ... plus the clippers like VDN as a coach ... dont be surprised if they win out the west this year and beat OKC SPURS and LAKERS
    It's not that the Clippers like VDN, it's that the Clippers are extremely cheap when it comes to coaches. They brought in Vinny while he was still under contract with the Bulls and got him cheap. Look what they did to Mike Dunleavy when they finally decided to get rid of him. They turned around and refused to pay him hoping to go to arbitration and get a settlement. It didn't work.

They only pay "star money" for star players. I'm sure it applies to coaches.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

See what I started......

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8686252

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a hilarious/great idea... would not be shocked.. and would love it... PJ ruling the Staples once again..!!if Clips start to fade... watch this go down

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

coming from the guy who said kobe had a 140 fever ...smh

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    this is a hilarious/great idea... would not be shocked.. and would love it... PJ ruling the Staples once again..!!if Clips start to fade... watch this go down

First 12