zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Solid 0-4...Get em next week tiger. You should probably just bet the teaser and not every play ATS as well. You coulda had action going all day and lost with your last play of the night.
    another dumb retard who doesn't read the thread before commenting. look at the Giants live ticket dumbass made far more jumping ship live. wtf do u get 0-4?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    no. I am still making money off this. As i said if you guys read the full thread before commenting. Already hit sf 2nd half now im sitting on these tickets live

11/25/2012 6:45pm spread 150.00 150.00 football - 9244 in progress new york giants -12½ +100 for game
    ticket # accepted type risk to win short description
    50723298-1 11/24/2012 9:06pm teaser 48.75 25.00 football - 223 pittsburgh steelers +11 for game
    football - 240 new orleans saints +14½ for game
    football - 243 green bay packers +16 for game
    50786676-1 11/25/2012 6:27pm spread 50.50 50.00 football - 9244 in progress new york giants -13½ -101 for game
    50786722-1 11/25/2012 6:30pm spread 45.45 50.00 football - 9244 in progress new york giants -13½ +110 for game

major middle opportunities with this 13-14 point teasers if you know what your doing. Obviously can't really count sf 2nd half a middle cause the full teaser didn't hit but i was protected. And now i am making more money than my original bet amount just from live betting.
    ​read

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

another dumb retard who doesn't read the thread before commenting. look at the Giants live ticket dumbass made far more jumping ship live. wtf do u get 0-4?

Sorry, I read the plays that were posted before the games started...Meaning I read you say the teaser and that you bet all games ATS as well. I stopped reading once noon hit, figuring you'd be going crazy with rants and nonsense.

like I said Solid 0-4 get em next week tiger.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Packers

zoo youk

Sorry, I read the plays that were posted before the games started...Meaning I read you say the teaser and that you bet all games ATS as well. I stopped reading once noon hit, figuring you'd be going crazy with rants and nonsense.

like I said Solid 0-4 get em next week tiger.

clueless. where in the world did I ever say I bet every game ATS?

zoo youk

I do that as well. but I like to spread out teasers so i have action on one 1pm game, one 3pm game and the late game.
    assuming your are referring to this. but that didn't mean i bet those games ATS.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

assuming your are referring to this. but that didn't mean i bet those games ATS.

Sorry, I bet if those games were winners, you'd be posting those tickets like you did the giants.

But it's just like you to post all losers, then after games you just so happened to bet the other team live and "won more money" and felt the need to post those tickets...I can only imagine the bets that you make and don't post that lose badly.

Like I said solid 0-4...Get em next week.

Have a good Monday, don't stress to bad about the losses yesterday and no need to try and get it all back tonight.

zoo youk

Sorry, I bet if those games were winners, you'd be posting those tickets like you did the giants.

But it's just like you to post all losers, then after games you just so happened to bet the other team live and "won more money" and felt the need to post those tickets...I can only imagine the bets that you make and don't post that lose badly.

Like I said solid 0-4...Get em next week.

Have a good Monday, don't stress to bad about the losses yesterday and no need to try and get it all back tonight.
    oh but you said you that you stopped reading cause you figured I would be going insane with comments and random bullshit about my losses right? which isn't here anywhere.

again. totally off with your psycho babble over analyzing bullshit.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

why the fuk do you care if people think if you are winning or losing money? no one really gives a shit and you know yourself you are likely a lifetime loser like 95% of people on here

so many self-reassuring mothafukas on here

zoo youk

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  52.1 KB

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    why the fuk do you care if people think if you are winning or losing money? no one really gives a shit and you know yourself you are likely a lifetime loser like 95% of people on here

so many self-reassuring mothafukas on here
    i don't. i just can't stand Gates with his pyscho babble know it all bullshit

zoo youk

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  52.1 KB
    Hey gates you see anything there on the 25th that would suggest i took all them games ATS? you see the ticket numbers on the screen shot now here they are matched up. END OF DISCUSSION. wrong again you are, deal with it.

Ticket Details : # 50786722-1
    Wager Type : Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 45.45 / 50.00(USD)
    Accepted : 11/25/2012 6:30PM - PST

Won : 50.00
    Amount Paid : 95.45
    Sport / Period : NFL In Progress Football / Game
    Selection : In Progress New York Giants
    Time : 11/25/2012 8:25:01PM - (EST)
    Line : -13½ +110

Wage
    r Type :
    Spread (or run line)

zoo youk

Ticket Details : # 50786853-1
    Wa
    ger Status :
    WinRisk / To Win Amount : 150.00 / 150.00(USD)
    Accepted : 11/25/2012 6:45PM - PST

Won : 150.00
    Amount Paid : 300.00
    Line : -12½ +100

zoo youk

zoo youk

Ticket Details : # 50786853-1
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 150.00 / 150.00(USD)
    Accepted : 11/25/2012 6:45PM - PST

Won : 150.00
    Amount Paid : 300.00
    Line : -12½ +100

zoo youk

go ahead now cause i know you have nothing better to do, match up all the ticket numbers with the screen shot ticket numbers and youll see there is no where in the possible that i would have GB ATS, NO ATS, and Steelers ATS.

now for once in your life STFU and get off my dick. you are going on block after this.

zoo youk

Ticket Details : # 50786676-1
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 50.50 / 50.00(USD)
    Accepted : 11/25/2012 6:27PM - PST

Amount Paid : 100.50
    Line : -13½ -101

zoo youk

some may me doubles post of tickets. but just so your psycho babble over analyzing mind gets it right the first time.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Forgive me if Im wrong but nobody wants to hear about you hedging off a teaser that was at 1/2 odds and only to win 25 dollars if I saw it correctly.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

oh but you said you that you stopped reading cause you figured I would be going insane with comments and random bullshit about my losses right? which isn't here anywhere.

again. totally off with your psycho babble over analyzing bullshit.

I don't understand.

Like I said, you posted all losers...Then come through with your "heyyy, I made this in game bet", which is your known move...

It makes sense, you post all losers before games start...After games are over you post that you took the other team...Miraculously you've never posted a loser after the fact, but seem to always post a winner once they are over. It doesn't help us win our bets when you only post winners after the fact...Seems like you just look for a pat on the back or a high five.

Just sayin...Nobody is over analyzing anything. Just stating the facts that you posted a losing play, and what do you know you hedged for 10X the amount of the original bet, so if the packers would of won, you would of never posted your losing Giants tickets...We all know it...

Congrats!

I'm not into psycho babble...I'm into posting what I see happen very often. You can't stand the fact that people on here think you're a loser...So after the games over you post a ticket that you're on the other side for 10X the amount of original bet. Most people hedge to make money no matter what side wins...You hedge on a 50 to win 25 teaser...It's fukkin ridiculous.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

zoo youk

I don't understand.

Like I said, you posted all losers...Then come through with your "heyyy, I made this in game bet", which is your known move...

It makes sense, you post all losers before games start...After games are over you post that you took the other team...Miraculously you've never posted a loser after the fact, but seem to always post a winner once they are over. It doesn't help us win our bets when you only post winners after the fact...Seems like you just look for a pat on the back or a high five.

Just sayin...Nobody is over analyzing anything. Just stating the facts that you posted a losing play, and what do you know you hedged for 10X the amount of the original bet, so if the packers would of won, you would of never posted your losing Giants tickets...We all know it...

Congrats!

I'm not into psycho babble...I'm into posting what I see happen very often. You can't stand the fact that people on here think you're a loser...So after the games over you post a ticket that you're on the other side for 10X the amount of original bet. Most people hedge to make money no matter what side wins...You hedge on a 50 to win 25 teaser...It's fukkin ridiculous.
    I didn't hedge dumbass I jumped shipAnd now I didn't post four losers I posted ONE teaser which on result you took as an 0-4 as and continue to slander me so that is why I post the tickets. Not to look for pats on the back. For u to shut the fuk up cause quite frankly your obsession with me is starting to get beyond weird
    Last edited by zoo youk; 11-26-12 at 01:29 PM.

zoo youk

And as far as your comment goes I would have never posted my giants tickets I had already made it known I took giants live in the thread titled "I guess Heritage thinks gb will get Back In this game with their live lines " so once again you are wrong. Now deal it and face the fact u have no idea about me despite the fact u think u have me pegged to a tee

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You're crazy man. I have you pegged to a tee, I know it, you know it. You're a clown who can't let this site know that he's lost a bet...You always come out ahead. I haven't made any accusations about you, I only spew what I've read on here.

I just did a quick search on here...I've posted in 6 of your past 100 threads...Yes it seems I'm obsessed with you. Just like you claimed a couple weeks ago that I was voted most hated poster by 15 people, but it was really only 1 person that mentioned me. You're struggling here, I suggest to just put me on ignore, since you obviously can't handle the truth that I speak.

sidenote: You post 1 teaser, and you say you bet all games against the spread as well...But after every game lost ATS you say you didn't bet it...You post 1 thread saying "heritage thinks green bay has a chance still", you don't post a ticket you just let everyone know you took the giants when they were up by 21 at half time...You're silly. It's ok that you lost a bet, everyone does.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

youker tough break

get it back next week

zoo youk

You're crazy man. I have you pegged to a tee, I know it, you know it. You're a clown who can't let this site know that he's lost a bet...You always come out ahead. I haven't made any accusations about you, I only spew what I've read on here.

I just did a quick search on here...I've posted in 6 of your past 100 threads...Yes it seems I'm obsessed with you. Just like you claimed a couple weeks ago that I was voted most hated poster by 15 people, but it was really only 1 person that mentioned me. You're struggling here, I suggest to just put me on ignore, since you obviously can't handle the truth that I speak.

sidenote: You post 1 teaser, and you say you bet all games against the spread as well...But after every game lost ATS you say you didn't bet it...You post 1 thread saying "heritage thinks green bay has a chance still", you don't post a ticket you just let everyone know you took the giants when they were up by 21 at half time...You're silly. It's ok that you lost a bet, everyone does.
    it was in an GENERAL term not those specific games you fking wacko. if i played them ATS I would have posted it. and as far as me "not being able to let the site know i lost a bet" once again your wrong with your psycho over analysis. i post plenty of game threads. some which lose. thats part of the game. for christ sakes I write for the SBR Picks page which every single pick is documented and archived. you think if i "couldnt handle letting people think i lose" i would be doing that job? TRY AGAIN PAL. you just keep swinging and whiffing.

you don't have a clue about me pal. but you can keep trying and trying and trying and trying. you think your toying with me or that I give the slightest penetrate of your opinion on me? no. i'm just hear burning time. and when someone is so far off about who i am than yes i will respond that you are false but that doesn't mean i give a penetrate, just telling you how far from the truth you are but you and razor ramon have it all down to a science. thinking you have figured out some ones real personality through an internet message board. that in itself is just sad and proves that you have absolutely no outside life that you LOVE to analysis internet personas and think you have them figured out.
    Last edited by zoo youk; 11-26-12 at 02:27 PM.

zoo youk

also hilarious how I posted my Heritage history screen shot and ticket numbers. which shows I did not bet the games ATS. yet you avoid that completely and still try to hammer home that I bet them ATS.

keep trying pal. you dont rattle me.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

It's obvious I "rattle" you.

And sorry I didn't look at the screenshots...I just skimmed through it, figuring you only posted up your winning tickets after the games once again, which I already saw you do.

So I guess you proved to me that you said "i also bet these games ATS as well" but you really didn't. Cool I guess.

Have a good one, you got me good...I'm just gonna go back to having no life off of here. Keep it up!

First 12