amazing it would be you 2 idiots in this thread right after each other

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Browns ML

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Cleveland has 3 wins out of their last 20 football games and Pittsburgh has won 16 of their last 17 against Cleveland.

true story.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1425

cleveland win ,in a low scoring game, my 2 cent worth
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave yahoonino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Yup, already got them +1.5

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know Tomorrow Batch takes the helm and if you remember the last time Big Rape went down it was Batch who kept thier season Alive. The guy is very capable.
    Just about every week you hear me saying take the browns ATS. Not this week.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I would do first half ML rather than the ML to win the game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no thanx...i understand the play and like what going on in cle as they play hard and def better than ppl think but i just cant do it where they have to win, i mean give me a fg at least and id consider,,i think they compete and it be a tough low ass scoring gm but they so bad in red zone and make costly mistakes, think a well coached vet team like pit find a way to pull it out, woldnt shock me if brownies won casue they capable i just cant give them my money w/o some points..hate totals this low but id think pit runs it 45-50 times and plays to get to 17 as that prob be enough to win...i could def see browns in a teaser to 7.5 but i cant take them having to win..

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I don't know Tomorrow Batch takes the helm and if you remember the last time Big Rape went down it was Batch who kept thier season Alive. The guy is very capable.
    Just about every week you hear me saying take the browns ATS. Not this week.
    Batch is a better QB then that Turd Leftwich they ran out there last week

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Batch is a better QB then that Turd Leftwich they ran out there last week
    def gets rid of the ball faster...prob dont matter be shocked if he threw more than 15-18 passes...they gonna use those 3 backs and pound the shit out of the rock..low ass total but hard to see it going over...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

If batch gets hurt who they got left on depth chart?

Steelers have no shot unless officials are betting on them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

no shot? 17 points will win this gm and im not so sure cle can get to 17... if dude gets hurt handing the ball off im sure someone else can do that..cle just doesnt have the weapons on the outside, like what they doing and again think this be a war but no shot? hard to say either team has no shot when it likely be super close and super low..

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Cleveland finds ways to lose games.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone saw the last time we had a total this low on a game,

Remember last monday

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no shot? 17 points will win this gm and im not so sure cle can get to 17... if dude gets hurt handing the ball off im sure someone else can do that..cle just doesnt have the weapons on the outside, like what they doing and again think this be a war but no shot? hard to say either team has no shot when it likely be super close and super low..
    Browns will stack the box. Steelers will have to win through the air. With batch its not gonna happen. Steelers o-line is shit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Everyone saw the last time we had a total this low on a game,

Remember last monday
    you think this is comparable any other way besides the low total? it might go over simply cause it really fukkin low but i doubt by much, neither one of these teams coming out with a gmplan like sf had with a rather unknown weapon at their disposal...you betting over? much better case could be made for that over than this one,,,if you got one worth hearing im all ears but again it really hard to find more than 17 points for either team, maybe they both hit 17 and it goes over but we not gonna see either one of these teams put up points like sf did..

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3816

batch is better then fatwich also mendenhall and dywer will be able to run
    against this defence. batch has been around and will be smart. tomlin
    will let his defence control this game. pit by 9

2daBank

Browns will stack the box. Steelers will have to win through the air. With batch its not gonna happen. Steelers o-line is shit.

they been playing pretty well, run gm has been gaining traction last month or so..of coarse they willl stack the box but id imagine batch can throw a few slants against 1 on 1..how cle gonna score all these points for pit to have no shot? im really not trying to be on pit side of this discussion cause like i said if i could get at least a fg id be liking cle and i might tease them,,but "no shot" just seems a little over the top dont ya think? hell i agree it a decent play im just not ready to have money on cle against pit not getting any points..

WAR BUCKS
    WAR BUCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

NOBODY "POUNDS" the browns steelers all day

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Took +1.5

Batch with throw for 500 yds

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I took the browns, chargers and dolphins.

I'm probably looking at 0-3 but i really don't care, taking +points on home dogs home teams is always +ev

Pelt
    Pelt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have rode the Browns as dogs this year. He!! we all have. It is 1.5 people...not the numbers we have been taking them on this year. Batch 5-2 as a starter for Steelers. Just sayin...

Smoke

[/B]
    they been playing pretty well, run gm has been gaining traction last month or so..of coarse they willl stack the box but id imagine batch can throw a few slants against 1 on 1..how cle gonna score all these points for pit to have no shot? im really not trying to be on pit side of this discussion cause like i said if i could get at least a fg id be liking cle and i might tease them,,but "no shot" just seems a little over the top dont ya think? hell i agree it a decent play im just not ready to have money on cle against pit not getting any points..
    ok me saying no shot was way out there. they do have a shot. A small one

Smoke

Not a lock or guarantee by any means but I just dont see hiw anyone can back steelers in this particular situation

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

smoker is good peoples

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3365

While the total is low, I think the under is the best play. I can't see more than 2 TDs being scored. Steelers run defense can shut down Richardson, and Cleveland defense can similarly wreak havoc. Special teams or defense may end up scoring more TDs than both offenses.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    smoker is good peoples
    Harden to win MVP?

lol.

thanks.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I think Pitt is the best early game on the board, neither QB is winning any MVP awards anytime soon, but Batch at least has some decent time under his belt and is proven he came win games

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitts D will show up. Batch just needs to engineer a few drives and score around 17 points and they will win easily.

2daBank

Not a lock or guarantee by any means but I just dont see hiw anyone can back steelers in this particular situation
    i couldnt back them....i just cant back cle having to win, if you can get like +120 i guess maybe, i could see teasing them (been waiting to get a +1.5 which i can now) so i mean only way id play is 6 point tease and id do cle+7.5/cin-2.5...i think cincy my teaser fav this week, i been talking bout how i thought they make a push with way schedule set up after nyg gm, dont wanna lay freaking more than a td with them but pretty confident they beat oaktown....havnt decided if cle my best 2nd option tho, im assuming if you think cle best play top win you like them +7.5....just got baked and working on card now,,lol

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

i couldnt back them....i just cant back cle having to win, if you can get like +120 i guess maybe, i could see teasing them (been waiting to get a +1.5 which i can now) so i mean only way id play is 6 point tease and id do cle+7.5/cin-2.5...i think cincy my teaser fav this week, i been talking bout how i thought they make a push with way schedule set up after nyg gm, dont wanna lay freaking more than a td with them but pretty confident they beat oaktown....havnt decided if cle my best 2nd option tho, im assuming if you think cle best play top win you like them +7.5....just got baked and working on card now,,lol
    I don't see this as being a particularly good week for teasers. Outside of Cincy I would only tease the Saints/9ers Over, the Bills, and the Bucs.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I think the Browns have covered the 1st half in all but 1 game this year. Been leading after the first half in many of them as well. I'll be on the first half for sure. Not sure about the game though.

123 Last