GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

feel so much better about going big on nd -6

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    feel so much better about going big on nd -6
    you know this wasnt the determining factor, lol..wouldnt play -6 tho as better numbers out there....but i agree your squad is bcs bound...

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

USC is done and hopefully that evil, cheating scumbag Kiffin will get fired and end up coaching DIII somewhere so we don't have to hear or see him again.

Notre Dame 27-13

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    They may...certainly as live of home dog as you could ask for. Rose Bowl gives a big edge to USC. Last game for USC seniors many are showcasing their NFL skills. But on the other side of the coin USC is poorly coached, will look clueless often on both sides of the ball, tend to quit if they get behind and otherwise don't really care. ND on the other hand has far less talent but especially on defense play perfect fundamentally. Receivers are covered and they are near flawless tacklers.

Two teams that are totally different in every sense; ND is well coached USC is not, USC has great talent ND does not, ND plays on guts and pride USC doesn't really care. ND is one of the best tackling teams ever, USC one of the worst. I would either bet ND or pass.
    Damn! I have tickets to the LA Coliseum for this game. I hope it's not going to be played at the Rose Bowl!

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you know this wasnt the determining factor, lol..wouldnt play -6 tho as better numbers out there....but i agree your squad is bcs bound...
    Ya i would of taken nd -10, got nd -6 way early in the week. I figured it would of gone up but apparently everyone still thinks nd cant beat a team who has lost to all their ranked opponents.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ya i would of taken nd -10, got nd -6 way early in the week. I figured it would of gone up but apparently everyone still thinks nd cant beat a team who has lost to all their ranked opponents.
    i think nd can beat anyone and have thought they would run the table for some time, not 1st time everyone doubting them, hell seems every asshole was sure Ou would beat them..they way to close to the finish line now, against a bunch of clowns tht play stupid fb i have no doubt their bcs championship ticket is punched, and more than likely when they wanna give me 10 points against bama ill be on that 4sure and prob the nd ml as well..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If you over-see the entire situation from every intricate angle and logarithmic, cockamamie possibility there are both sides of the coin. Then you have qeeffin and there you go. Good luck!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

People....I know a thing or two about a thing or two
    Trust me here

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

This is what mush losers do, they make a 'bold' prediction and if it happens to hit they look like a genius and everyone rides their rooster for awhile, forgetting the fact the guy making it couldnt pick his ass with both hands a gun to his head.

USC has talent but they might as well be coaching themselves.

Also is the number one BCS team going to lose to an unranked team two weeks in a row when it had never happened until last week? WITH Barkely the spread should have been +5 for USC, without him it should be 10. The fact that people are betting on USC shows the idiocy of hype and what the ESPN era has done to people's brains.

Two teams going in completely opposite directions. While ND isnt anything super awesome, theyre certainly more motivated and much better coached than USC is.

If i hear one announcer say that USC is 'playing for pride' I will puke. But I am sure it will be said a half dozen times. That and theyre trying to play 'spoiler'. These guys couldnt give a shit, theyre all looking to get paid (more) and are, if they havent already, looking for agents.

This football game is the least important thing in their lives right now. Simply because the coach doesnt instill any of those things that matter in college football. He coaches them like a pro team i bet, which is why they have the attitudes they have.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GOIRISH

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Fred Davis is great when he is healthy, Joe McKnight solid all around player.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Now Brock acts like he knows wittick

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Brock is a Radio Star

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Brock flushed 3 dimes on ucla money line because shabazz Muhammad was activated,who he had never seen play. Lost outright as -310 faves.

Now he acts like he knows a kid who has never played. Brock gets swept up in espn stories, it's too funny.
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave Ralphie1412 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Top 10 All Time Poster Loses

1. The Shrink $560,000 ( I feel sorry for this kid)
    2. Brock Landers $456,000
    3. Patty McIrish $275,000
    4. Scotty Landau $220,00
    5. The General $175,000
    6. Mad Capper $168,000
    7. Peep $142,000
    8. Black Lab $135,000
    9. Bread $125,000
    10. Big Boy Dan $105,000

Honorable Mention

JJGold $78,000
    Venditto $28,000
    Deuce $15,000
    AAO $ 9,000
    WTF?

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I haven't seen to many people talking about how poorly the offensive for USC has played this year. Granted they have had some injuries, most notably at center in the Stanford game, but overall it's still a dramatic decrease over last year. THIS is the main reason for Barkley's decline this year. So if you think some kid who has never played a game in college football is going to do better than a first round NFL draft pick against the #1 defense in the nation then by all means waste your money on SC. Wittek will get knocked out of the game by half.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Of course they are. USC may have more NFL talent on its roster than any other team.

With that said, two things remain. Lane Kiffin. Monte Kiffin.

If Nick Saban were coaching USC, I'm pretty sure they would be 11-0. USC plays undisciplined, they are penalized more than any other team in the country, and they tackle poorly.

Do you honestly believe Stanford or UCLA has more talent than USC? They don't. But they have better coaches. Jim Mora is going to take over LA as long as Kiffin is coaching USC.

I would not be surprised if USC wins tomorrow night, but I would be wary of betting any money--serious money anyway, on a Lane Kiffin coached team.

Oh yeah, USC is 2-9 ATS. Hmmmmmm.
    Here is one of USC's finest alumni in action..................

Points Awarded:

cant call it gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GOIRISH

Brock has been against nd all year. The results should speak for themselves

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Really surprised how many USC backers there are here. Don't think highly of ND but think even less of this USC team. I think ND gets the win here. I won't play it because my heart wants ND to lose but head says Irish are right side in this one and hate betting against my heart. That said - too many folks on Trojans already. Including a bunch of mushes. Save your money as this one isn't a lock either way IMO.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post

I won't play it because my heart wants ND to lose but head says Irish are right side in this one and hate betting against my heart.

you need to do some deep breathing exercises and adjust your psyche. Some yoga may help too

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

You fukking crook landers... Die already

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    You fukking crook landers... Die already
    dawger do you ever get tired of dragging all of that cawk with you everywhere?

dawger don't be like my uncle pete.

dawger he got caught hanging it in the window.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Brock has been against nd all year. The results should speak for themselves
    wrong

faded them properly vs Pitt and BC, cashed big on them vs michigan

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Glad I held off on taking usc.

This doesn't entirely fukk my USC TT o20

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    That is one...........
    im sorry but i couldnt help but tell you how fkin stupid you are paulypoker

how is carson palmer a bust?
    Brian Cushing is a bust? hell no
    ryan kalil is probably the best center in the nfl
    clay mathews top 5 pass rusher in the nfl
    polomalu is one of the best safeties to play the damn game

there probably are some more im missing. but cmon. dont be a fuckin retard

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

ND is overrated. Having said that USC has been awful this season. Being forced to play this I would take USC +5.5. ND wins, but doesn't cover. Rooting for a ND loss though.

LBDodger9
    LBDodger9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Leaning Notre Dame -5.. ND run defense will give the struggling USC offensive line issues, Wittek will be forced to convert long 3rd down conversions and while the USC defense will come out with fire early, I think in the end ND's defense wins the game for them.. ND 27 USC 17

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Toronto argos!!! Now there is a pick.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post

Best post here. Usc always has great talent and produce great nfl players such as the ones pointed out. Also Tyron Smith is one of the best lineman in nfl ane reggie bush is a great rb but playing for a sorry coach n garbage team.
    Tommorrow ND will win by at least 10 no way there going to throw away the great season here. Especially going against a freshman qb vs a top 3 defense. This is a mismatch especially how bad the usc defense has been. 34-10 Irish go on to beat Georgia in title game.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot express how glad I am to see Brock is on USC ml

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Yes name a drafted USC player within the last decade and a half who did not go bust or become injury prone................
    Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post

how is carson palmer a bust?he's a bust and injury prone had two good seasons and we all know Oakland is the land of the misfits...(where a player goes as last resort to try and save career)
    Brian Cushing is a bust? hell no Injury prone.....
    ryan kalil is probably the best center in the nfl Never heard of him pal......
    clay mathews top 5 pass rusher in the nfl that's one.....
    polomalu is one of the best safeties to play the damn game Super Injury prone.....

k3r3s
    k3r3s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I am the first to admit that I am nervous about tonight's game. No matter what all ND haters think this is one of the biggest rivalries in the country. USC at home, and a wild card QB that sounds like he is the size of most Tight Ends. If USC doesnt commit dumb penalties and turn it over, this is could be a nightmare.

On the other hand, why is USC the only team credited with having NFL talent? Lee and Woods are great, but are skill position all that count? Almost the entire ND offensive line will make a roster. Tyler Eifert will be a pro bowl tight end. Manti Teo speaks for himself. Louis Nix will be a starting nose tackle. Stephon Tuitt might be a top 5 pick in a few years. Kappron Lewis Moore is going to make a traveling roster. Zeke Motta will be on a practice squad. Prince Shembo will play in the NFL.

Does that entire list not count because they mostly play Defense? The only thing that scares me is that Lee and Woods are far better than ND's corners. Big play ability can change everything. That doesnt mean that this freshman wont get his ass handed to him all night in between those big play opportunities.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Fred Davis is great when he is healthy, Joe McKnight solid all around player.
    When you have to reach for Fred Davis and Joe McKnight to defend a program you are losing the argument. Rutgers has sent more NFL talent than that.

First 1234 Last