tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

5 Super Bowl appearances. 3 rings. Only unanimous MVP. 50 passing tds in a season. Can't see how he's not #1.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave tripled83 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

Brady probably top 10

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

brady has the most haters, thats for sure

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Should have 5 rings already. Guarantee he wins one more to get 4 and retires
    Had to cheat to get his rings, will never earn another one. Unless they take up the cheating again

DwightShrute

0 rings since spygate.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Had to cheat to get his rings, will never earn another one. Unless they take up the cheating again

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Yawn. Videotaping wasn't a big deal, and is even now allowed from the sidelines.

Top 2 all time QB

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

bingo sir

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Zeta Eli is half retarded and u should know this pal. Stop being a homer

So if they had won last years SB, they would have cheated to win? They cheated last year too?

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Yawn. Videotaping wasn't a big deal, and is even now allowed from the sidelines.

Top 2 all time QB
    get off his kok sir
    brady lost 2 times to wimpy Eli, he cant beat that wimp, Eli beats his ass every time they play

brady 0-2 in the biggest game of the year when he doesnt cheat

get off his kok pal

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    I guess Brady is cheating his way now to an MVP season.

3 picks in the whole season.

You can't make this shit up.
    Points Awarded:

rsnnh12 gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    get off his kok sir
    brady lost 2 times to wimpy Eli, he cant beat that wimp, Eli beats his ass every time they play

brady 0-2 in the biggest game of the year when he doesnt cheat

get off his kok pal
    "Get off his kok"? From the guy who posted 4 times in a row in this thread and reposts that same shitty Youtube vid in every Brady thread made?

It was a minor rule violation that looked bad to the public. Teams were always allowed to videotape signals, and are now allowed to videotape from the sideline. Theres a reason why guys like Jimmie Johnson think this was not a big deal at all, going so far as to saying they did the same type stuff.

Quit your crying

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Zeta Eli is half retarded and u should know this pal. Stop being a homer

So if they had won last years SB, they would have cheated to win? They cheated last year too?
    Patriots beating NYG in a SB with Manning at QB? That's a good one...

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I guess Brady is cheating his way now to an MVP season.

3 picks in the whole season.

You can't make this shit up.
    I don't think anybody said Brady wasn't a great regular season QB, but he aint the best ever. He may go down as top 5 though.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

I still put Peyton Manning ahead of Brady

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

At some point, people need to get off the 'cheating' thing. It's fine to hate on the Pats success - but the report that started the whole cheating-gate scandal was rescinded by the reporter. Also, they weren't the only team doing it. They were the ones who got ratted out on, which is why Mangini is essentially blackballed by pro coaches. Jimmy Johnson explained the weekend that story broke explaining how the Cowboys tried to get a leg up on the opponent using things that are considered 'cheating' according to the scandal. How about we just call the Cowboys Dynasty 'cheaters', too. Hell, their coach admitted it.

Putting the 'cheat' thing on Brady or Belichick just weakens your arguments - because it's really ignorant of the NFL and of all the facts that are out there.

That all said, what that Pats team did offensively prior the 16-0 season is unreal. There's not 1 player other than Brady who will even pass the 'eye' test for the HOF. Heck, I don't even think there were any players like that on the D side of the ball, aside from Ty Law - who probably won't make it into the Hall. They were the ultimate team with the best money QB in the history of the game. None of the other 'top' QBs of all time even made it to a Superbowl with less talent - John Elway is the lone exception. But he won it finally with a, IMO, HOF RB in Terrell Davis.

At this point in Brady's career - he's just adding to his resume. He's one of the most prolific winners of all time.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Randy Moss ain't HOF worthy?

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I still put Peyton Manning ahead of Brady
    I put your younger son Eli ahead of this cheater too archie, Eli beat his sorry ass 2 times in the biggest game of the year

go giants

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Randy Moss ain't HOF worthy?

nevermind, I see that mcbain clearly said pre Moss era

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    At some point, people need to get off the 'cheating' thing. It's fine to hate on the Pats success - but the report that started the whole cheating-gate scandal was rescinded by the reporter. Also, they weren't the only team doing it. They were the ones who got ratted out on, which is why Mangini is essentially blackballed by pro coaches. Jimmy Johnson explained the weekend that story broke explaining how the Cowboys tried to get a leg up on the opponent using things that are considered 'cheating' according to the scandal. How about we just call the Cowboys Dynasty 'cheaters', too. Hell, their coach admitted it.

Putting the 'cheat' thing on Brady or Belichick just weakens your arguments - because it's really ignorant of the NFL and of all the facts that are out there.

That all said, what that Pats team did offensively prior the 16-0 season is unreal. There's not 1 player other than Brady who will even pass the 'eye' test for the HOF. Heck, I don't even think there were any players like that on the D side of the ball, aside from Ty Law - who probably won't make it into the Hall. They were the ultimate team with the best money QB in the history of the game. None of the other 'top' QBs of all time even made it to a Superbowl with less talent - John Elway is the lone exception. But he won it finally with a, IMO, HOF RB in Terrell Davis.

At this point in Brady's career - he's just adding to his resume. He's one of the most prolific winners of all time.
    Yes, John Elway took far less talent and carried it to 3 Super Bowls in the 80's before getting some help and winning back to back in the 90's. At this current time, for my money, Elway is ahead of Brady.

DwightShrute

all Brady rings should have an asterisk beside them because of spygate. No rings since. Karma. I know I will get flack for saying this but there are many who feel the same. Having said that, Brady is a great QB and top 10 all time.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Like I said.. Tom Brady.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    all Brady rings should have an asterisk beside them because of spygate. No rings since. Karma. I know I will get flack for saying this but there are many who feel the same. Having said that, Brady is a great QB and top 10 all time.

First 1234