csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

I hate that Notre Dame is ranked number 1 and dont think Notre Dame is the best in the country but like other people have said. YES they do DESERVE to be number 1. Im hoping they get crushed in the NC haha but at the same time wouldnt be surprised if they cover the next two games they have. Good luck to Notre Dame though. They haven't lost. I think the Big 10 is the most overrated conference in the country (yes I know Notre dame isnt in that conference) but 2/4 of the ranked teams they have beaten are. But still plain and simple they havent lost yet and deserve to be number 1. and yes I watched the PITT game and was hoping for a Pitt win. But whatever ND handled it. Hoping to see them play a SEC team. May the best team win the NC.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Uhh yea they deserve to be ranked #1. They are the only undefeated team besides OSU.

Whaletail79
    Whaletail79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

You have to give them number 1 but Alabama is the best team

Whaletail79
    Whaletail79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

If Osu could play I think nd would win
    I would be a good game tho

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

None of this matters though because ND is going to lose to USC on saturday night.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Boys.........none of this is going to matter after the Men of Troy beat irish in a couple of days

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    None of this matters though because ND is going to lose to USC on saturday night.
    P

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Having just watched the game , ND @ USC , and knowing just how bad USC is...

ND will have their hands full in the BCS champ game

Possibility they lose BIG

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cant wait for the next month of the sbr wanna be sharps talking about how overrated ND is and how they will get waxed by bama, seems like ive heard this story a few times, give me the points and maybe the ml too. is nd great? not really but neither is bama and nd will hang in this gm till the end...pisses me off as ive never liked nd but all these clowns around here have turned me into a big time irish supporter., if only cause they obviously blinded by bias and refuse to see what going on...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    It was a trap game.

The #1 ranked team in the AP going against the then ranked #14 team with two losses playing at home.

Trap written all over it.

do you know what trap game means?

a trap game would of been BYU for Notre Dame..

not a top 15 team

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Having watch the game , ND @ USC , and knowing just how bad USC is...

bama wrs dont present the same challenges as usc..it will be tight low and ugly....give me the points while everyone lines up to lay 10 on a not that special bama team..

Sam Odom

Bank , Ga has a good shot at beating Ala

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do they deserve to be ranked #1?

I think Oregon would smoke that ass.

Notre Dame is a dog shit team. Should have lost to pitt of the PITT kicker wasnt a total POS.

They are going to get owned in the title game

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cant wait for the next month of the sbr wanna be sharps talking about how overrated ND is and how they will get waxed by bama, seems like ive heard this story a few times, give me the points and maybe the ml too. is nd great? not really but neither is bama and nd will hang in this gm till the end...pisses me off as ive never liked nd but all these clowns around here have turned me into a big time irish supporter., if only cause they obviously blinded by bias and refuse to see what going on...
    good post... im a life long nd fan, but the posters here are comicial..

Bama is gonna run ND right out of the stadium based off of what exactly?
    its not like their Alabama has this great great upstoppable offense.

and in what will be a low scoring game, its funny to hear..

i guess they think Teo and the front seven is junk and couldnt play at alot of these SEC schools

Vegas39

Having just watched the game , ND @ USC , and knowing just how bad USC is...

Lose big god bless the sec homers

ebbearsfb1

bama wrs dont present the same challenges as usc..it will be tight low and ugly....give me the points while everyone lines up to lay 10 on a not that special bama team..
    if bama beats georgia.

one of bama top wr is out..

2daBank

Bank , Ga has a good shot at beating Ala
    true, and they would present a tougher task for nd and even worse the line prob be lower than it would be if it bama/nd.... but gotta say ill take nd ml all day against that moron coach from uga i think...

ebbearsfb1

funny how before the season ND had the hardest schedule in the country, they then go 12-0,,, but still suck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek, and GOIRISH

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Notre Dame is a dog shit team. Should have lost to pitt of the PITT kicker wasnt a total POS.

They are going to get owned in the title game
    on cue here comes the ignorance..please hammer away,, ill take all the points and plus money i can get on that shit team that went undefeated...oh they almost lost so they are trash, well pal everyone else did lose so there something to be said for that..

Sam Odom

GA or ALA are sooooooooooo much faster than ND man for man. If either wins BIG it would be the SEC school. But we'll see

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Because the Stanford game was a trap game for Oregon and a lot of people knew it.

Take a poll of how many people on this board bet Stanford, I would think it would be 50% or more.

ND doesn't have the offense to keep up with Oregon. Oregon's offense would create mismatches all over the field vs. the ND defense.
    Why do you think Oregon would create mismatches against ND, they couldnt create mismatches against Stanford and only scored 14 points?

Everyone points to weak moments to say ND doesnt deserve it, but they're built to play tight games, they keep it close and win in the end, Alabama lost 1 and needed a last minute play to beat LSU. LSU struggled against 3 or 4 different teams, including TOWSEN, South Carolina was tied 7-7 in the 4th quarter with WOFFORD last week ...and posters are going to point to BYU as a game ND deserved to lose?

ND is #1 and they deserve to be ranked #1

Vegas39

GA or ALA are sooooooooooo much faster than ND man for man. If either wins BIG it would be the SEC school. But we'll see
    Everyone said Oregon speed would kill Sanford. How did that go

2daBank

im certainly not saying nd is winning big, hell not even sure they will win but im more than willing to take all the points they gonna give me cause sure i could see a scenario where few things go wrong and it snowballs on irish but more than likely it gonna be a physical war and decided by a score..

Sam Odom

Vegas39 , we well see

no need in arguing

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    good point...would think most folks know that if you can control line of scrimmage the rest dont mean a whole lot...maybe not tho

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I hate the SEC but they will throttle Notre Lame.

How many points u wanna bet pussy ?

2daBank

respect your opinion sammy and unlike most the "irish are overrated and lucky to be here" camp around here, i havnt seen you betting against them in gms they were gonna win (dont think you were on the Ou bandwagon laying 10 were you?)...and like i said i agree IF a team got blown out in the bcs gm it would be irish simply cause there no way they blowing bama out, uga can be so dumb and murry can struggle under pressure so i guess i could see ND steamroll uga but not likely...honestly dont think irish getting rolled either, could happen cause if things went bad early id question them being able to get back in gm, just dont think they will let that happen...

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

I hate the SEC but they will throttle Notre Lame.

How many points u wanna bet pussy ?
    no name non pro wants to bet points. Gtfo you fukkin clown. never fukkin heard of ya pal

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    no name non pro wants to bet points. Gtfo you fukkin clown. never fukkin heard of ya pal
    funnier thing is he talks big calling guy a pussy (im sure he dont talk like that on the street), then he proves he serious and a man by wanting to bet points? lmfao, why dont big bad man set something up for something a little more substantial? or at least refrain from calling guy a pussy while trying to make a point bet
    Points Awarded:

GOIRISH gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

wtf
    Notre Dame has the hardest schedule every year
    they gotta go to all the conferences

they're not some shitkickin SEC school thats afraid to play teams outside their conference

if you can't see that, then you're SEC blind and thats why this bcs crap is phuckin bullshit-SEC blindness for 6 goddam years

nominate that!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank, and GOIRISH

2daBank

fukkin right ill nominate it darrell Mac just told me bama wins by 20+...lmfao
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    Little pussy that donated 200 for nothing is trying to mouth up. Put up or shut the fukk up bitch

Donkeys2012

funnier thing is he talks big calling guy a pussy (im sure he dont talk like that on the street), then he proves he serious and a man by wanting to bet points? lmfao, why dont big bad man set something up for something a little more substantial? or at least refrain from calling guy a pussy while trying to make a point bet
    OK how much u wanna bet period that they will not win the game ?

Put up or stfu bitch.

Vegas39

Little pussy that donated 200 for nothing is trying to mouth up. Put up or shut the fukk up bitch

Saw you say nd loses by 50 so give me Irish +25 for 3K

2daBank

OK how much u wanna bet period that they will not win the game ?

Put up or stfu bitch.
    how bout we just meet up and you call me a pussy and ill cash that check for you internet tough guy faggit..

First 123 Last