paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

So this line opens +3 WITH Barkley and only 5.5 now without him, going against the #1 team in the country? Shouldn't they easily be a td dog? Unranked, embarrassed by ucla with a backup...

USC has the playmakers on the roster, just hasn't showed shit yet. I think they get up for this game and win outright. Thoughts? Or am I just throwing $$ away here?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I wouldn't trust my money on USC.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

USC moneyline

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I want ND to lose as much as anyone but I think they cover here. I'm cold lately though, so hopefully I am wrong here.

Gamblor23
    Gamblor23's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a tough one to call. I would stay away.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I'm thinking you have USC a team that has already packed it in playing a team that is probably working twice as hard in practice and preparing for this game. Yes USC plays harder than last week but ND will be focused aLa the Oklahoma game and eventually get ahead for good, 27-14.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

I would lean ND

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I want to believe exactly what you've said OP but there is too much doubt in this overly confident backup.

No play for me

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Just realized ND is on the cover of Sports Ill.

USC money line for a small play

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

UCLA is a quality team this year.

They played out of their minds against USC and it was a big revenge game.

USC is motivated bc they know everyone will be watching , they get to play spoiler, and these guys are playing infront of pro scouts and this is like a tryout for the NFL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

umm yea, give me ND please...

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Expecting Wittek, making his first start, to do anything against this ND D is a lot to ask.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

landered

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

What do you mean it was +3 with Barkley? Where are you getting that?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

You were okay till Landers just posted usc.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

All the biggest losers on here trying to predict.an.UPSET. LMAO...you know what to do at this.point

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

USC should be more like +7 without Barkley. ND will deff cover -5.5.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm going to actually take the Trojans and the points boys.

Was an easy 'stay away game' for me initially but looking at all of the intangibles now I think they have a shot of keeping it close. Never been a fan of Matt's anyway - overhyped since he came into the position.

Wittek has seen action in 3 games and is 3-3, 2-3 and 3-3 which I know doesn't hold much water on its on...but he's still got Lee and Woods as weapons and scouting report has him with a strong arm and not afraid to take shots. As a Bama homer I remember McCarron when he was in this spot behind McElroy and in the spring games/mop up he was a similar wild card with confidence and stepped up when he needed to and look at those results...maybe Max is ready for his coming out party tomorrow? Night game in the coliseum...the history USC has over the last 20+ years of ending an undefeated Notre Dame season is lopsided, this senior class wants to go out on a positive note so they will be playing their asses of as well as Kiffin's arrogant ass needing to put together something to get back in the good graces in LA.

Notre Dame has been lucky and benefited from shot referee help late in some close wins as we all know. Their QB has improved recently but he's still young and this stage might be too big for him.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Keep betting USC everyone lol. Sucker born every minute

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm going to actually take the Trojans and the points boys.

Was an easy 'stay away game' for me initially but looking at all of the intangibles now I think they have a shot of keeping it close. Never been a fan of Matt's anyway - overhyped since he came into the position.

Wittek has seen action in 3 games and is 3-3, 2-3 and 3-3 which I know doesn't hold much water on its on...but he's still got Lee and Woods as weapons and scouting report has him with a strong arm and not afraid to take shots. As a Bama homer I remember McCarron when he was in this spot behind McElroy and in the spring games/mop up he was a similar wild card with confidence and stepped up when he needed to and look at those results...maybe Max is ready for his coming out party tomorrow? Night game in the coliseum...the history USC has over the last 20+ years of ending an undefeated Notre Dame season is lopsided, this senior class wants to go out on a positive note so they will be playing their asses of as well as Kiffin's arrogant ass needing to put together something to get back in the good graces in LA.

Notre Dame has been lucky and benefited from shot referee help late in some close wins as we all know. Their QB has improved recently but he's still young and this stage might be too big for him.
    what history is that????????????????????

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    what history is that????????????????????
    http://espn.go.com/blog/notre-dame-f...-nd-first-loss

8/10 times I dismiss these 'historical records' from years past that have nothing to do with the current class or coaching staff...but being its Notre Dame and USC - similar to tradition like Alabama...these stats creep into the minds of the players who grew up on these programs and adds to the mentality. For that reason I think its got some more relevance this time.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/notre-dame-f...-nd-first-loss

8/10 times I dismiss these 'historical records' from years past that have nothing to do with the current class or coaching staff...but being its Notre Dame and USC - similar to tradition like Alabama...these stats creep into the minds of the players who grew up on these programs and adds to the mentality. For that reason I think its got some more relevance this time.

wow, really. 1980 and 1971?

If anything, perhaps people are jumping on the SC train because they have won 9 of the last 10 against the Irish. Theyve completely owned the series the last decade...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post

wow, really. 1980 and 1971?

If anything, perhaps people are jumping on the SC train because they have won 9 of the last 10 against the Irish. Theyve completely owned the series the last decade...
    Like I said in the post...8 out of 10 times I agree with you on its relevance. Its all bundled into the intangibles this time though.