dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

RAPTORS ML (pull the trigger)

After completely losing the wheels in the 4th quarter last night, the Raptors now sit at 3-8, good for last in their division. This is the same old song for Toronto fans who are use to a losing culture in all sports. People are losing faith and jumping ship, maybe looking towards a hopeful Jays season?

These young Raptors, however, are resilient and proud.

In the second night of a B2B, Toronto is 3-1 SU and 4-0 ATS already this season. It just so happens the Raptors have lost every first game of the B2Bs which puts them in a familiar situation here. This game is also one of those "now or never" type of games where the coach may hinge the whole season on bouncing back from last night's shambles with a big win here. Raptors will be playing 100% and should show little-to-no fatigue from last night.

Lowry came back last night, he should be in full form tonight. Coaching will be tighter tonight... Expect a lot of trips to the line for the Raptors to reward their grind.

Finally, with 2 to 1 or more bets coming in on Charlotte, I think the public is getting fooled. Line movement has been pretty steady as well.

Raptors ML [+125]Pinny $500 to win 625

Raptors +2.5 [-105] Pinny $525 to win 500

Raptors/Bobcats O190.5 [-111] Bet365 $111 to win 100
    Points Awarded:

16johnnymac gave dj_destroyer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

I like t. Good luck.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

good play but i took them first half only. charlotte a public favorite

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I pulled the trigger on the spread let's get it

Thanks bro

Johnny mac
    Last edited by 16johnnymac; 11-21-12 at 06:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Tough miss on ML. Glad you hit the over tho... Profit is profit.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

well, they didnt get any calls whatsoever as usual

the nba. where fixed happens. there is a serious agenda against the raptors i have no idea why but its unbelievable how bad theyve been screwd game after game in the 4th q

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I hate Toronto - Overtalented team with small hearts... Lowry up 3 tries to be the hero instead of just making a bucket... fk wads

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I'm sorry but DeRozen MIssed a FT and Barn donkey takes a terrible shot with 3 seconds left - it was a good no call - 3 seconds you can make 12 moves and dunk it...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

clearly a foul at the end on the arm on Barnagni. Refs don't call fouls at the end of games unless you're a top 10 player in basketball driving to the rim. It's a good policy to let it play out sometimes it goes against you though.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Raptors in general seem to get the raw deal but that might just be my homer talking... because that last play was definitely a foul. It doesn't help though that Raptors had been sloppy all night.

Stick a fork in these guys, they are done. Serious fade material until they turn it around.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

charlotte owns these fukkers.. toronto is risilient? proud? have you ever seen bargnani grab 15+ rebounds?

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I think the Craptors need a better coach or something. It makes no sense they keep losing a lot of close games.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Look at the lineup they're horrible, bottom 3 team. Free agents will never ink deals in Toronto

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Look at the lineup they're horrible, bottom 3 team. Free agents will never ink deals in Toronto
    I don't think they are bottom 3 team. They have decent talent. But they need to stop protecting players like Bargnani. This guy gets away with a lot. After 6 years, it is enough. If you are a 7 footer and can't get more than 2 rebounds? U don't get to start!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    clearly a foul at the end on the arm on Barnagni. Refs don't call fouls at the end of games unless you're a top 10 player in basketball driving to the rim. It's a good policy to let it play out sometimes it goes against you though.
    Agreed. No way Bargnani is gonna get that call. That is not right, but that's how the league works! Kobe, lebron, wade, durant would have gotten that call 10/10 times

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I don't think they are bottom 3 team. They have decent talent. But they need to stop protecting players like Bargnani. This guy gets away with a lot. After 6 years, it is enough. If you are a 7 footer and can't get more than 2 rebounds? U don't get to start!
    Bagnani will turn it up, he had a great year last season