cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slant eye don't you have rice to make?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    If you're under the radar it's for a reason. Fk those guys. And Lou, don't put me in same sentence as big bill
    Lou feels that Bigbill is a far superior poster compared to you.

Lou encourages you to "take notes" from Bigbill to possibly help you to become not quite so annoying and as much of a Chinese douchebag as you currently are.

Look at it this way, pal....at least Lou was thinking about you!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Underrated posters:

Optional
    Keyboarding
    ACoochy
    Billysink
    EaglesPhan36
    Robmpink

People mentioned in this thread that have no business receiving any recognition for their posting:

nosnibor11
    Bigbill365
    Opie
    Daimo
    Bronxer
    ttracer
    Venditto
    Zeta

Contributing to these sorts of threads used to require a lot more contemplation; in the end it was rather depressing to think of how many posters I wanted to name but haven't posted here in years.
    Last edited by RogueScholar; 11-20-12 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Forgot billysink and my pal EP36

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Opie
    Daimo
    Bronxer
    ttracer
    Venditto
    Zeta
    thanks Dudley!

I've always enjoyed your posting work as well

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    Underrated posters:

Optional
    Keyboarding
    ACoochy
    Robmpink

People mentioned in this thread that have no business receiving any recognition for their posting:

nosnibor11
    Bigbill365
    Opie
    Daimo
    Bronxer
    ttracer
    Venditto
    Zeta

Contributing to these sorts of threads used to require a lot more contemplation; in the end it was rather depressing to think of how many posters I wanted to name but haven't posted here in years.
    It was a joke. Much like Lou's attempt to fill in for JJ..

Sucks to think of all the great posters who've left. Only a handful good ones left....Keyboarding definitely one, Rogue you're another...

This place is a complete joke these days, shell of its former self.....even down to the sports-book ratings, SBR doesn't even deny the fact anymore ratings have everything to do with how much they're paid...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, Br0nxer, and MadTiger

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

5mike5.

BigBill? He isn't trying hard enough. Try Harder!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    5mike5.

BigBill? He isn't trying hard enough. Try Harder!
    agree with mike

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Eaglesphan and Yisman above all the fukking rest for PT. Duece and vyromguy honerable mention.

Opie a fukking waste

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Personally, I love The Prick. I'm sure Rogue will agree.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Al Masters

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Yismen for sure
    We all know who TTO is fuk that punk

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man there's enough good people here to keep this place going. i applaud Lou and opie for getting rid of some of the trash lately.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Eaglesphan and Yisman above all the fukking rest for PT. Duece and vyromguy honerable mention.
    Opie a fukking waste
    I just got a pm from Yisman. He said he doesn't like you.

Sorry.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks lou

SBR has been a great place to come shoot the shi# with other gamblers, people seem to take everything so serious and its easy to push there buttons

Thanks to Sbr for allowing a "crazy" person like me to still be around

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This board, this place simply can not be beat.

Thanks Opie for the shout out, I can't imagine finding a better site anywhere.

I am back home on Friday, my Thanksgiving doesn't start until then. Such is work. But I land Friday, wife is off shopping. I am making my "Pro" donation, and asking Mayor Lou to give it a once over and get me pointing with the big boys.

That BTP contest. What was I missing? That is unbelieveable.

The rest of these sites look/are amateur hour.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    Thanks lou

SBR has been a great place to come shoot the shi# with other gamblers, people seem to take everything so serious and its easy to push there buttons

Thanks to Sbr for allowing a "crazy" person like me to still be around
    That's a great post. Couldn't say it any better.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave SamDiamond 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    This board, this place simply can not be beat.

Thanks Opie for the shout out, I can't imagine finding a better site anywhere.

I am back home on Friday, my Thanksgiving doesn't start until then. Such is work. But I land Friday, wife is off shopping. I am making my "Pro" donation, and asking Mayor Lou to give it a once over and get me pointing with the big boys.

That BTP contest. What was I missing? That is unbelieveable.

The rest of these sites look/are amateur hour.

Just stop calling TT

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

and lou I was poster of the month June 2011
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I just got a pm from Yisman. He said he doesn't like you.

Sorry.
    Well done opie......... didn't say bi or gay delicious, making progress.

The tennis sub forum had some of the better/more knowledgable posters the past year......I just lurk around here so say what you want about me.......

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    It was a joke. Much like Lou's attempt to fill in for JJ..

Sucks to think of all the great posters who've left. Only a handful good ones left....Keyboarding definitely one, Rogue you're another...

This place is a complete joke these days, shell of its former self.....even down to the sports-book ratings, SBR doesn't even deny the fact anymore ratings have everything to do with how much they're paid...
    Oh thank God you were pulling my leg. I'd really come to enjoy posting with you over the last couple months and I was completely crestfallen to see you list those as your underrated posters. It's even better now that Zeta popped in to accept his compliments, only to realize he was getting punked.

I share your dismay at seeing how this place turned out. It's only recently that I realized how invested I've become here, and how many life lessons I was actually able to learn by being a part of this community. It just goes to show how you get what you give in this life, and even the most inconsequential of associations can result in great benefit if you're willing to take them seriously. That was what got me to join SBR in the first place: the unbridled passion of the diverse group of posters back when the forum was at its zenith.

As we approach the eventual demise of this place, I hope everyone with sufficient IQ to draw the conclusion realizes just how destructive and evil unbridled greed is. No other force could've brought this unlikely community to its knees as we witness today, not even apathy and neglect. SBR used to treat us like people even though they didn't have to, and that was what made this place great. Once a path was chosen to turn every poster into a fully-quantifiable source of revenue, the writing was on the wall...

Honestly, even I never realized that it was Willie Bee's pre-internet era sense of social justice that made this place so special, until it was replaced with John's avarice, Bill's neglect and Lou's quest for relevance. Shari was a breath of fresh air, but it was only a matter of time before she ran out of fingers to stick in the dike. I'm sure there were other bright spots I'm forgetting, but my disgust at what we're left with now (that's right Opie, looking straight at you) won't let me recall them at the moment.

For those who are still reading, I beg you to take your posting a little more seriously. When I first joined, I was an angry, petulant 26 year old just finding his way completely out of the closet. I encountered some amazing people here, but lacked the maturity to appreciate and interact with them as sincerely as I would like to now. A lot of undeserving people (and a few very deserving ones) got caught in the meat grinder of my intense struggle to figure myself out, and it goes without saying that I have some regrets about it all.

That's the most important lesson of all, in my opinion: if you're not taking your posting seriously enough to have some sincere regrets about some of it, then you're truly just wasting the precious moments of your life here. Call it a diversion if you want, or harmless entertainment, but those are just covers for what you know is pure disrespect for how important each of you could be to the world if you were willing to try a little harder (now I'm looking at you, Loshak).

The bonds of society are crumbling in real life as noticeably as they are here, all because nobody is willing to believe that they could possibly make a difference. Don't buy it, because it's not at all true. Even if all you do is grow as a human being, you've changed the world, but it only happens when you stop treating it like a game. You have to care. That's why I'll be here until the lights go out, because I've spent too many years honestly caring about it all and its effect on me to just walk away. I wish I had more people here to share those sentiments with...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, keyboarding, billysink, and peacebyinches

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Underrated posters:

Optional
    Keyboarding
    ACoochy
    EaglesPhan36
    Robmpink

nosnibor11
    Bigbill365
    Opie
    Daimo
    Bronxer
    ttracer
    Venditto
    Zeta

Dont see keyboarding around that much but guy usually is pretty funny and on point when he posts.

Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Dont see keyboarding around that much but guy usually is pretty funny and on point when he posts.
    Guy finishes every fukkin post with "god bless" regardless of being a huge a-hole..... no thanks

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

EaglesPhan was mentioned earlier and would definitely get my vote.

Delicious

Oh thank God you were pulling my leg. I'd really come to enjoy posting with you over the last couple months and I was completely crestfallen to see you list those as your underrated posters. It's even better now that Zeta popped in to accept his compliments, only to realize he was getting punked.

I share your dismay at seeing how this place turned out. It's only recently that I realized how invested I've become here, and how many life lessons I was actually able to learn by being a part of this community. It just goes to show how you get what you give in this life, and even the most inconsequential of associations can result in great benefit if you're willing to take them seriously. That was what got me to join SBR in the first place: the unbridled passion of the diverse group of posters back when the forum was at its zenith.

As we approach the eventual demise of this place, I hope everyone with sufficient IQ to draw the conclusion realizes just how destructive and evil unbridled greed is. No other force could've brought this unlikely community to its knees as we witness today, not even apathy and neglect. SBR used to treat us like people even though they didn't have to, and that was what made this place great. Once a path was chosen to turn every poster into a fully-quantifiable source of revenue, the writing was on the wall...

Honestly, even I never realized that it was Willie Bee's pre-internet era sense of social justice that made this place so special, until it was replaced with John's avarice, Bill's neglect and Lou's quest for relevance. Shari was a breath of fresh air, but it was only a matter of time before she ran out of fingers to stick in the dike. I'm sure there were other bright spots I'm forgetting, but my disgust at what we're left with now (that's right Opie, looking straight at you) won't let me recall them at the moment.

For those who are still reading, I beg you to take your posting a little more seriously. When I first joined, I was an angry, petulant 26 year old just finding his way completely out of the closet. I encountered some amazing people here, but lacked the maturity to appreciate and interact with them as sincerely as I would like to now. A lot of undeserving people (and a few very deserving ones) got caught in the meat grinder of my intense struggle to figure myself out, and it goes without saying that I have some regrets about it all.

That's the most important lesson of all, in my opinion: if you're not taking your posting seriously enough to have some sincere regrets about some of it, then you're truly just wasting the precious moments of your life here. Call it a diversion if you want, or harmless entertainment, but those are just covers for what you know is pure disrespect for how important each of you could be to the world if you were willing to try a little harder (now I'm looking at you, Loshak).

The bonds of society are crumbling in real life as noticeably as they are here, all because nobody is willing to believe that they could possibly make a difference. Don't buy it, because it's not at all true. Even if all you do is grow as a human being, you've changed the world, but it only happens when you stop treating it like a game. You have to care. That's why I'll be here until the lights go out, because I've spent too many years honestly caring about it all and its effect on me to just walk away. I wish I had more people here to share those sentiments with...

Gaylive this shit

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

holy shit

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

BigDeem, solid handicapper and takes a lot of shit from posters but doesn't back down

Keyboard, very intelligent and thinks outside the box

4lenghtsclear, use to post alot b4, prolly the most intelligent mathmatician on the board.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou I miss your picks in tennis. When are you going start posting again there. Yisman is good people, but don't see him post much. Dudley has been pretty good as of late. I miss baskets because I always wonder how you can make every thread racist. You could be talking about swimming and somehow baskets would turn it into a racist post. I like big bill if he could just put 5 words together that make a sentence: I really think he is dac viet. Lots of good people in soccer forum. Str is a fantastic poster who knows all about horses. I never see damio anymore since roxy left, but if anyone can make 3 word posts funny its him

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Tons of great posters mentioned. Though for underrated there's one that far and away deserves the nod: Yisman. Quality, quantity, and an all-round great presence be it on the forum or in the poker room.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

how is yisman underrated?

guy has more fukkin badges than general patton

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Gaylive this shit

Delicious, you fukk....thats MY thing!!

Regardless, excellent placement. Exactly as I intended this to be used.

Well done!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11, and infamousbacardi

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    how is yisman underrated?

guy has more fukkin badges than general patton
    How many poster-of-the-months has he won? Is he ever in serious consideration.

What do badges have to do with how much "weight" one carries around here anyway?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Rogiee is back!!

we missed you pal

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Lou I miss your picks in tennis. When are you going start posting again there. Yisman is good people, but don't see him post much. Dudley has been pretty good as of late. I miss baskets because I always wonder how you can make every thread racist. You could be talking about swimming and somehow baskets would turn it into a racist post. I like big bill if he could just put 5 words together that make a sentence: I really think he is dac viet. Lots of good people in soccer forum. Str is a fantastic poster who knows all about horses. I never see damio anymore since roxy left, but if anyone can make 3 word posts funny its him
    Thanks but I've realized tennis requires far too much time. I've obviously got more important matters to tend to now, like looking over my McDonalds stock. I have all the respect in the world for the posters that have been the lifeblood of the subforum. I'm also sure by now that there must be at least one other automatic fade, so my presence is truly not needed. I would like though to be remembered for posting the play of Federer to win Roland Garros (his first and only as it were) pre-tournament; at juicy odds that dropped considerably upon closing.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Negates

He is good peoples.

Small lebron beef my fault

I'm an unpredictable drunk

Sometimes irrational when
    blacked out

Black out daily.

Don't care about anything

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

overrated thread

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I agree with whoever said Paranoid Android. Haven't seen many of his posts, but the few I have seen have involved curse-ridden tirades burying a few clown posters. Thoroughly enjoyable. Plus a cool Radiohead reference.

First 12345 ... Last