GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Matt Barkley, do you think hes really out?

Lame kitten has pulled some fast ones already this year. Changing jerseys, lowering ball pressure. Not to mention not telling injury reports to media. What are the odds matt barkley comes out with witteks jersey next week?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Kiffin won't risk kids shoulder for one game . He has a million dollar pay day coming for holding a clipboard

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It's got nothing to do with Kiffin. Barkley is a bright kid, he has a bright future. His parents, advisors, handlers, friends will all be telling him to shut it down. He's out.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Of course he's out. Man, you Domers get so paranoid!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Remember C. McCoy in BCS Champ game...

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    Lame kitten has pulled some fast ones already this year. Changing jerseys, lowering ball pressure. Not to mention not telling injury reports to media. What are the odds matt barkley comes out with witteks jersey next week?

Not going to matter if Barkley plays or not...Bob Diaco will have that Irish defense ready.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

The backup QB has guaranteed victory!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

dude Matt Barkley sucks. this is good news for USC backers.

He throws as many interceptions as Jake Delhomme

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

its a fuckkn conspiracy DUDE

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Lame fans can hardly sleep. So worried about their hopes and dreams getting crushed. Guess I can't blame them though considering USC has kicked their heads in by an average of 21 points per game over the past decade.

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Notre Lame fans can hardly sleep. So worried about their hopes and dreams getting crushed. Guess I can't blame them though considering USC has kicked their heads in by an average of 21 points per game over the past decade.
    last time notre dame was in this position notre dame went on to win the national championship. not to mention youre "last decade" bullshit is out dated. lets talk about how your current coach is working out for you, instead of the one that jumped ship, when usc was getting destroyed by the ncaa for being rule breaking cheaters.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Too bad SC hasn't kicked anyone's head in this season. Keep living in the past SC, it served you well this season.

I also like the part where Wittek GURANTEED a victory, LOL! WTF?!

A4K

I'm not a fan of either program, but I'd love to see Kiffin's face after a 5 loss season. Rumor has it that he will leave SC in the middle of the night for the CFL.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    last time notre dame was in this position notre dame went on to win the national championship. not to mention youre "last decade" bullshit is out dated. lets talk about how your current coach is working out for you, instead of the one that jumped ship, when usc was getting destroyed by the ncaa for being rule breaking cheaters.
    Lane did just fine last season facing the crying irish.....31-17 in south bend.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Too bad SC hasn't kicked anyone's head in this season. Keep living in the past SC, it served you well this season.

I also like the part where Wittek GURANTEED a victory, LOL! WTF?!
    Unless you're 12............referencing the last decade is hardly considered "living in the past".

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Barkley is out if what the doctors say is true. gl

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Not sure whom I hate more Kiffin or Irish

A4K

Unless you're 12............referencing the last decade is hardly considered "living in the past".
    That's my point! SC people keep living in the glory years of the last decade, instead of waking up to how average their 2012 team is! The last decade won't do sh!t for the Trojans! Wake up and realize that you need more than a great recruiting train to WIN! This was the classic trap of how SC became so awful in the 90's. They constantly touted their Heritage and never proved anything on the field.

And just for your reference, the last decade is the past. That's why it's called the LAST decade. STOP living in it!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

It's no use A4K Willie is a homer I'm sure after Saturday he will say they are greatest 5 loss team in history of college football

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Remember C. McCoy in BCS Champ game...
    Colt McCoy didn't have an NFL arm prior to that game and he didn't have one after. McCoy's draft statuts wasn't hurt by that at all.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    It's no use A4K Willie is a homer I'm sure after Saturday he will say they are greatest 5 loss team in history of college football
    Man, I love great football teams, and I can safely say that Kiffin is in NO DANGER of producing one.

GOIRISH

Lane did just fine last season facing the crying irish.....31-17 in south bend.