Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    How am I looking now?
    Pretty sad

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Hey K13 I bet SF -7 last night & today -3.5 to the o34. Should I be worried? Chicago has a terrible O line & Campbell is no Cutler -The Bears on the road might score 12 pts -can SF put up24-27pts---I couldn't bring myself to U 34--
    Woo Hoo

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Campbell couldn't shine Cutlers shoes.
    +1

I feel like I was one of a very few who saw this coming.Campbell wasn't that good in his prime & SF front 4 is as good as any good D in the league--that O line in Chicago could ruin a good QB the backups are in real trouble---the Bears have only played 3 quality teams & they 0-3

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

I had Bears +7 last night and felt fckin great about it at kickoff.

Randall Cunningham came out of retirement to ruin the party.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OldHickory View Post
    For me it's San Fran or no Play .San Fran will get pressure all night on that line. Cutler has a problem every game with pressure but he's tough and steps up in the pocket and tries to make plays. Justin and aldon Should have a field day . As long as Alex smith doesn't turn the ball over I think they should be good . Harbaugh I bet focused all week on protecting the ball and not getting it stripped .

I think San Fran has too much talent for them Vernon Davis , gore and they can put kapernik in for some plays, they should be efficient . And that defense is raw and at home facing a back up qb with a horrible o line.

For me San Fran minus 7 or nothing

Bol
    Nice call hickory. Dead on.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Pretty sad
    No not at all. Blindly give me +113 on every -110 game on the board and see how I end up. I did my job, the Bears didn't do theirs. Shit happens.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttrace35

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

I guess nothing is too easy

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No not at all. Blindly give me +113 on every -110 game on the board and see how I end up. I did my job, the Bears didn't do theirs. Shit happens.
    ANYBODY would that's why nobody gets those prices. Honest question here did you really think -3.5(-110) was the price?-I mean to say if the line is fair you got great value & lost if the line was poor which is what I believe you saw value where there wasn't any.Your job is to find value?
    But this game was never that --SF -7.5 was the right side(with or w/o smith) I am not saying that in hindsight I bet them.The reason I pointed out to you that Chi was 0-5 ats & SU there last 5 trips to SF was because in 2009 a much better bears squad with many of same players & head coach went to SF & lost--now a chicago team which is in decline with a bad O line and an aging D faced an even better version of the 49er's than 2009 & colour me shocked the bears lost & didn't cover.
    Last edited by freakydave; 11-20-12 at 12:45 PM.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Bears ML in play..
    Idiot

First 123