Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I never said he would easily lose. How old are you? I feel like I am typing to a child... I said that GSP could win the fight, but I would not bet against Silva. It is documented on this page, so why try to use your psychobabble when anyone bored enough to read this thread can see what I am trying to say????
    Seems as though you said it just 5 minutes ago but you must have forgot. Come on, man. Quit burying yourself.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Can you read retard? Read your fukkn post.
    man you have to be 15. Read post 50 in this thread, or just shut up and go get into a fight with your little sister to feel like a man for once.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

You said he'd easily beat Silva and when I pointed it out you flipped out and said you never said it. I just pulled up your post where you said it. Am I missing something?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Or are you just that stupid?

FindTheLock

Or are you just that stupid?
    You are one of those people who have to use ad hominems to make a point, because your points are coming from a child's perspective. I said that GSP could easily use his wrestling to attempt to beat Silva, but I also said I would not bet against Silva in either fight vs GSP or Jones. Get a handle on your point and quit trying to sway mine to your satisfaction.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

First of all, Fukk you Judge Joe Brown.

Secondly, I said that Silva is the most dominant fighter in the history of MMA and nowhere do I discredit him.

Thanks for stopping bye dipshit.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

You are one of those people who have to use ad hominems to make a point, because your points are coming from a child's perspective. I said that GSP could easily use his wrestling to attempt to beat Silva, but I also said I would not bet against Silva in either fight vs GSP or Jones. Get a handle on your point and quit trying to sway mine to your satisfaction.
    No that's not what you said...here lete help you out one more time.

FindTheLock

First of all, Fukk you Judge Joe Brown.

Secondly, I said that Silva is the most dominant fighter in the history of MMA and nowhere do I discredit him.

Thanks for stopping bye dipshit.
    For real though, please tell me you're under 15 years old? Why are you on a gambling site when you're not even old enough to gamble?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Anyway, your point sucks. GSP could beat Silva with his superior wrestling and athletic talent. GSP is a genetic freak. He could easily win the fight against Silva, and I am surprised you don't want to see that fight.
    So here you say GSP could easily win a fight against Silva.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I never said he would easily lose. How old are you? I feel like I am typing to a child... I said that GSP could win the fight, but I would not bet against Silva. It is documented on this page, so why try to use your psychobabble when anyone bored enough to read this thread can see what I am trying to say????
    And here you say you never said it.

FindTheLock

So here you say GSP could easily win a fight against Silva.
    Look up semantics little fella. You might learn something.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

For real though, please tell me you're under 15 years old? Why are you on a gambling site when you're not even old enough to gamble?
    And here you're deviating from the point because you know your wrong with a fabrication of how old you think I am. Pretty fukkn stupid, buddy.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

This guy keeps calling me lil fella... Hahaha.

FindTheLock

And here you're deviating from the point because you know your wrong with a fabrication of how old you think I am. Pretty fukkn stupid, buddy.
    semantics 101. See post 50 for results.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

So you do think GSP would easily win the fight?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Lil fella, yes or no?

FindTheLock

So you do think GSP would easily win the fight?
    Define semantics for me and read what I have said in this thread. Don't just read the parts that you want to read. Read everything I have said. You have a lot to learn about reading comprehension, and I hope you are not past the 5th grade yet, because if so, then you are a shame to your teachers.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

You think I'm going to waste my time and read everything you've said so far? You're out of your little mind.

You're double talking, man. You're a waste of my time.

Anybody that has read this thread will see that you've just contradicted yourself repeatedly.

FindTheLock

You think I'm going to waste my time and read everything you've said so far? You're out of your little mind.

You're double talking, man. You're a waste of my time.

Anybody that has read this thread will see that you've just contradicted yourself repeatedly.
    more than likely if they have a reading comprehension beyond that of a 3rd grader, then they are one step ahead of you.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Mr. 6'4 240. Hahaha.. Classic internet tough guy. Get the Fukk outta here...

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Post 79 and 80 is all anybody needs to read to understand exactly what's going on.

FindTheLock

Mr. 6'4 240. Hahaha.. Classic internet tough guy. Get the Fukk outta here...
    You're sweet for trying to read and comprehend my posts. Read them over and over again so you can digest all of the information.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Whatever you say, babycakes.

Post 79 and 80. End of story.

FindTheLock

Silva is a beast, and for some little internet troll to try to discredit him is hilarious. GSP and Jones are both magnificent fighters who could win against Silva. I just think Silva would somehow pull off the victories against both of those amazing fighters. I would never be so foolish to call someone a coward who could beat the shit out of me. I have been out of the 1rst grade for a while though, so that is where we don't see eye to eye.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said Silva was a coward and I'm certainly not discrediting him. For the last time.. all I'm saying is if you're gonna call someone out then call out the bigger fighter. Plain and simple. Is it that hard to grasp?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Actually I've said Silva was the most dominant fighter in the history of MMA. I personally think GSP would get KTFO but that's just my opinion. Jones and Silva would be the best fight in the history of MMA

FindTheLock

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said Silva was a coward and I'm certainly not discrediting him. For the last time.. all I'm saying is if you're gonna call someone out then call out the bigger fighter. Plain and simple. Is it that hard to grasp?
    GSP is not an easy fight for anyone. GSP is an amazing fighter even if he doesn't finish his fights. To say that Silva needs to fight Jones is no different than saying GSP needs to fight Silva. Jones is much larger in comparison to silva than silva is to GSP. No matter how much BS you want to say about SIlva having problems making 185. Silva has had zero trouble making weight. You are full of shit haha

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Relax, Mantle. You're getting all worked up for a fight that will not happen. GSP is a brand now. Under Armour, all his Canadian sponsors. Guy would guarantee a 3 million dollar gate if he fought a bottle of red wine. Dana White is fine selling him out to Anderson for a super fight for the gate and the Pay Per View Buy Rate and Anderson is fine because he feels he can win. GSP and his management team will not agree to this fight...ever. From a business stand point, this can only lead to a bad deal for GSP.

GSP has headlined or co-headlined 7 of the top 20 highest grossing UFC Pay Per View Buys in the UFC's history. Both he and Anderson get a cut of the pay per view percentages. They will have to work that out, along with sponsor money, show money, win bonus, etc. The thing is, GSP would make his money regardless of who he fights. GSP has been a dominant force for 5 and a half years. He's lost something like 2 rounds since then. His brand takes a hit with a loss, regardless if it's at a catchweight. GSP does not want this fight and for good reason.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Unreasonable expectations? Sir, please. Silva has had trouble making 185 before. There is NO WAY he could make 170 and nobody would expect him to. If he can make 170 i dont have any problem with it. The bottom line is Anderson is calling out the small guy. If you want to call someone out call out the bigger guy IN THE DIVISON YOU HAVE HAD SEVERAL FIGHTS. When has GSP ever fought a middleweight? Anderson fights a 205'r every other fight. It just doesnt make sense. If Jon Jones and Anderson Silva stood next to each other I think youd be a little suprised how insignificant the size difference would be.

Its just chicken shit if you ask me. Calling out the smaller guy who poses less of a threat just to pad your career that much more. We all know that Jones would be a MUCH harder fight for him. Come on, man...
    Silva and Soares have both stated he can make 170. He has made 170 in the past, also. He'd have a harder weight cut these days due to his age, but they have both said he can make the cut.

"When has GSP ever fought a middleweight?" - he made a career out of beating up smaller men, so never.

The size difference between Jones and Silva is much bigger than between Silva and St-Pierre. I'll stand by that vigilantly.

How about just one more.. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...doK69M4ahyHPLw

Silva walking around the neighborhood of 230. Who's the one that needs to read something you fukkn dummy?
    ...Did you read what was in the link?

"Both St. Pierre and Anderson Silva are fairly large for their respective weight classes, but when people speak about Silva's weight, they talk about him as though he should be a natural 205-pounder. But somehow squeezes more water out of his body than should be humanly possible.

This is not the case, and the truth is that when they step into the Octagon, the percentage differences between their fighting weights and actual weight classes are nearly the same.

What people don't understand is what the difference in their walking weights actually means.

St. Pierre supposedly walks around in somewhere between 190 and 195 pounds, while Silva is reported to walk around in the neighborhood of 230 pounds.

That weight difference is huge, but is, in fact, far larger than the differences come fight night.

When Silva isn't training for a fight, he'll allow himself to balloon up a bit. He might be retaining a bit more fat, and he might be retaining a bit more water, if he's eating salty foods.

St. Pierre, on the other hand, is in nearly peak physical condition almost all the time, and doesn't allow himself to balloon up in weight.

Before a fight, Silva needs to diet down and lose the excess fat before he begins equilibrium changing. St. Pierre has almost no diet phase in his weight cut, and even his equilibrium changing phase may be shorter than the average, because he probably doesn't retain as much salt.

What Silva does isn't particularly abnormal. It's just more well-documented because of how far he stands above the rest of the division.

When considering it this way, you'll find that Anderson Silva isn't actually the giant middleweight he's made out to be, and that all the fuss over him being a light heavyweight masquerading as middleweight is a simple matter of people complaining about him being too good for his division.

Let us punish him for his excellence and make him go up in weight to fight against guys who can walk around at 250 pounds or more."

It's as if you just took the number "230 lbs", pasted it, and closed the tab without reading anything else. Baffling.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Now you're just boring me...

So you're saying he's never had a problem cutting? How would you know that if you don't mind me asking? Are you in Silvas camp?

Would you like me to find the article where he said he had a problem with the cut before the Maia fight and that's why he looked gassed in rounds 4 and 5?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Silva and Soares have both stated he can make 170. He has made 170 in the past, also. He'd have a harder weight cut these days due to his age, but they have both said he can make the cut.

"When has GSP ever fought a middleweight?" - he made a career out of beating up smaller men, so never.

The size difference between Jones and Silva is much bigger than between Silva and St-Pierre. I'll stand by that vigilantly.

...Did you read what was in the link?

"Both St. Pierre and Anderson Silva are fairly large for their respective weight classes, but when people speak about Silva's weight, they talk about him as though he should be a natural 205-pounder. But somehow squeezes more water out of his body than should be humanly possible.

This is not the case, and the truth is that when they step into the Octagon, the percentage differences between their fighting weights and actual weight classes are nearly the same.

What people don't understand is what the difference in their walking weights actually means.

St. Pierre supposedly walks around in somewhere between 190 and 195 pounds, while Silva is reported to walk around in the neighborhood of 230 pounds.

That weight difference is huge, but is, in fact, far larger than the differences come fight night.

When Silva isn't training for a fight, he'll allow himself to balloon up a bit. He might be retaining a bit more fat, and he might be retaining a bit more water, if he's eating salty foods.

St. Pierre, on the other hand, is in nearly peak physical condition almost all the time, and doesn't allow himself to balloon up in weight.

Before a fight, Silva needs to diet down and lose the excess fat before he begins equilibrium changing. St. Pierre has almost no diet phase in his weight cut, and even his equilibrium changing phase may be shorter than the average, because he probably doesn't retain as much salt.

What Silva does isn't particularly abnormal. It's just more well-documented because of how far he stands above the rest of the division.

When considering it this way, you'll find that Anderson Silva isn't actually the giant middleweight he's made out to be, and that all the fuss over him being a light heavyweight masquerading as middleweight is a simple matter of people complaining about him being too good for his division.

Let us punish him for his excellence and make him go up in weight to fight against guys who can walk around at 250 pounds or more."

It's as if you just took the number "230 lbs", pasted it, and closed the tab without reading anything else. Baffling.

So Silva and Soars say he could make 170 easily.

When did he fight at 170?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

You read way to far into that MD. Somebody said that Silva has never tipped the scales at 225 and I pulled that up. It in fact was the only reason I did so. Everything else does not pertain to what we are talking about.

MD

So Silva and Soars say he could make 170 easily.

When did he fight at 170?
    Anderson Silva was the #1 ranked welterweight in the world before he came to the UFC, and beat Hayato Sakurai, one of the best welterweights of all time, at that weight.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I'm not saying it wasn't an interesting read but the only piece of information I needed there was what Silva walked around at.

MD

You read way to far into that MD. Somebody said that Silva has never tipped the scales at 225 and I pulled that up. It in fact was the only reason I did so. Everything else does not pertain to what we are talking about.
    It does, though. You're saying that Anderson cuts from 225, which he does not. He comes into camp at 225, diets to a far lower weight, then makes his cut. He's not a lightheavyweight fighting at middleweight, he's a reasonably large middleweight who has very little trouble cutting weight. Silva has been out-weighed in his last five fights. Chael is obviously much larger and has a hellish weight cut (or did, before getting with Dolce, after which he weighed almost 215 on fight night), Okami is one of the biggest 185ers, Bonnar needs no explanation and Vitor is now fighting at lightheavyweight and was always a large guy at 185.

First 1234 Last