ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    must be nice to lose to the only decent team you play all year and STILL be in a National Championship.
    why so bitter?

Louisville is not deserving in any way shape or form... and even if they hadnt lost,, who have they beat exactly?

currently though

number 2 in the big east..

an awful road lose,

out of conference schedule is terrible

what is your suggestion then to play for the title?

ebbearsfb1

even if you want to compare opp.

ville beat uk by 18

vandy beat uk by 40

ville out of conference oppoents

uk 2-9
    big bad mizz state 3-8
    unc 7-4
    fiu 3-8
    southern miss 0-11 who you beat by 4... dont give me the weather excuse either... southern miss played on the same field as the ville.

by the time season is over ville will have played 3 teams with winning records (ru, unc, uc)

ebbearsfb1

Seems to me just by comparing schedules if Florida beat fsu they .would have the best bodyof work..Georgia lose completely blows for them though

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

WTF? I know UF hasn't won pretty but how can anyone have Bama ahead of UF on any poll is horseshit. Unless you're going by preseason polls or your own biased eye test, Bama does not matchup with the body of work UF has had. All you have to do is look at common opponents and it's pretty easy to see that UF best Bama in every case. UF beat TAM on the road while Bama lost to them at home. UF dominated LSU while Bama needed Les Miles to gift them the game. The computers have UF way ahead of Bama. Thankfully they are unbiased

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Kind of a shame to have Florida in there under any scenario.

I would think Oregon still has a shot if they can finish strong. KState should get pushed out of the top 6 losing by 28 to Baylor.

It's a mute point if ND wins and I think they will. But of the three teams that come in to play if ND losses namely Florida, Oregon and KState they have to give Oregon the nod.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moses millsap

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTF? I know UF hasn't won pretty but how can anyone have Bama ahead of UF on any poll is horseshit. Unless you're going by preseason polls or your own biased eye test, Bama does not matchup with the body of work UF has had. All you have to do is look at common opponents and it's pretty easy to see that UF best Bama in every case. UF beat TAM on the road while Bama lost to them at home. UF dominated LSU while Bama needed Les Miles to gift them the game. The computers have UF way ahead of Bama. Thankfully they are unbiased
    I agree, but the voters feel like Bama is better. If you were voting would you vote Florida ahead of Bama just because the body of work or because you feel they are a better team?

Mac4Lyfe

I can only go by results and not based on what I feel. That's the problem with polls and eye test. Who knows who would win if Bama played UF. I do know that UF played a much tougher schedule and beat 4 out of 5 teams ranked in the top 10. How many 1 loss teams can say that??? How many teams would dare play such a daunting schedule? UF beat TAM on the road while Bama lost to them at home. They also dominated LSU while Bama struggled.

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I agree, but the voters feel like Bama is better. If you were voting would you vote Florida ahead of Bama just because the body of work or because you feel they are a better team?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Mac4 - seems like every year about this time you are right on schedule with the Bama hatred

3 out of 4 years it is...Crystal will stay in Bama pal. No hard feelings just embrace it. The dynasty is in place.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I can only go by results and not based on what I feel. That's the problem with polls and eye test. Who knows who would win if Bama played UF. I do know that UF played a much tougher schedule and beat 4 out of 5 teams ranked in the top 10. How many 1 loss teams can say that??? How many teams would dare play such a daunting schedule? UF beat TAM on the road while Bama lost to them at home. They also dominated LSU while Bama struggled.
    Honestly.....Bama, LSU, Florida, UGA, South Carolina, and Texas A and M are all very close and easily all top 10 teams in the country

I guess the only fair way is SEC champion moves on, but any of those teams could beat eachother on a neutral field

Mac4Lyfe

I hate that Bama seems to find a way to cheat on every angle to get to the top. From Saban oversigning, to Bama paying crooked refs to not ever call holding penalties against them, to them conspiring with the SEC office (in the state of Alabama no less) to benefit their scheduling.

How does UF play 5 top 10 teams while Bama played 2? I hate cheaters...

That said, I hate ND more than I hate Bama, so I'm rooting for the SEC once again
    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Mac4 - seems like every year about this time you are right on schedule with the Bama hatred

3 out of 4 years it is...Crystal will stay in Bama pal. No hard feelings just embrace it. The dynasty is in place.
    Bama and UGA both avoid playing the better teams in the SEC. That's 2 years in a row the SEC gave them favorable schedules. Only reason UGA is in the SECCG is because they didn't have to play any quality teams in the West. They had to play UF and USC and split that.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Honestly.....Bama, LSU, Florida, UGA, South Carolina, and Texas A and M are all very close and easily all top 10 teams in the country

I guess the only fair way is SEC champion moves on, but any of those teams could beat eachother on a neutral field

Mac4Lyfe

UF played 5 top 10 teams beating 4 of them while ND played 1 all year. The disparity in schedules every year is glaring and bullshit. I'm tired of seeing teams play bullshit schedules and get into BCS bowl games.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Louisville lost at home to uconn today

fukkin uconn

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

louisville shouldnt be ranked in top 300 after that pitiful performace. They should play in the toilet bowl

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Let the Computers Decide.

Fuk the crooked voters.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hate that Bama seems to find a way to cheat on every angle to get to the top. From Saban oversigning, to Bama paying crooked refs to not ever call holding penalties against them, to them conspiring with the SEC office (in the state of Alabama no less) to benefit their scheduling.

How does UF play 5 top 10 teams while Bama played 2? I hate cheaters...

That said, I hate ND more than I hate Bama, so I'm rooting for the SEC once again

Bama and UGA both avoid playing the better teams in the SEC. That's 2 years in a row the SEC gave them favorable schedules. Only reason UGA is in the SECCG is because they didn't have to play any quality teams in the West. They had to play UF and USC and split that.
    I know, South Carolina got screwed last year by the same UGA bullshit schedule.....That is why Steve Spurrier tried to get the SEC coaches to agree that SEC division record is only what matters when deciding who plays for the SEC Title

For us this season (Being that SCAR Florida and UGA all beat eachother), Georgia got to play Ole Miss at home and we had to play LSU in Death Valley and that was the fukkin difference in us not being where UGA is now

Florida ran through a gauntlet as well while UGA had it relatively easy again!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schedules change every 2 years on who you play in other side. Guess no one was complaining when Georgia had to play Alabama In other division and s.c didn't have to

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Let the Computers Decide.

Fuk the crooked voters.
    this is unlike your position on anything you have every posted that i can recall.

First 1234