ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bill's Fan found dead facedown in a creek after getting kicked out of the game?!?!

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/erie/bi...n-nearby-creek

Unreal.. I went to the game and it was a sh!t-show.. We showed up to the gate 40 MINUTES ahead of time, they only had 1 lady who had to wand EVERYONE(and if they found metal you weren't allowed in..).. Obv. we didn't get in til 8:40, missed the kick-off and Leo taking to the house(Only Buff. TD.. and we missed it..). By then we've been tailgating for 8 hours and I was pretty drunk and pissed..

THEN, after the game in which the BILLS fans around us were a$$-holes(never happened before to me in my life, and I've been to 25+ Bills games..), some coward faaaaaget cover my buddy's 2-week old BRAND NEW truck with food dumped beer all over it, then left ALL their garbage on-top of the car.. I couldn't believe it..

ALSO, Ralph Wilson Stadium is now a COMPLETELY "Smoke Free" stadium, and you can't even leave at halftime to smoke a cigg and come back inside?!?!?! So at halftime I just went to a hidden spot with some random chick and smoked a cigg. We were almost done, then a 40yr security guard came up to the chick(my cigg was gone), and told her to put it out or she would be kicked out of the game...

Well obv. we wanted to smoke another cigg before the 3rd, so me and that random chick goto the hill where everyone used to smoke when it was allowed, and found 400+ people smoking ciggs while 4 security guards sat their and watched. So obv. we got deep into the crowd and smoked another cigg.

I was finished, and we were walking back and the random chick still had half a cigg left. Somehow, that SAME 40yr security guard saw her, walked and straight up man-BITCHED SLAPPED the random chick, knocking the cigg out of her mouth!!! Like a FULL ON open-hand swing!! I could not believe my eyes!

The guard walked away, the chick started crying and the chicks dad went chasing after the guard. Obv. I needed nachos and to get to my seat by the start of the 3rd, so I bounced. But it was nucking futs!!!!!

Add that, about 40 fights, BILL'S dickheads in the stands, and now someone found dead.. It was the straight up WORSE Bill's game I attended(besides the tailgating!) in my life.. Never had so many problem once inside the stadium(WHICH TOOK AN HOUR AND WE SHOWED UP 30 MIN EARLY!)..

Don't see Buffalo getting a Prime-Time game ANY time in the near future, cause I guess basically the same thing happened(minus the death..) during last year's Thursday Night game..

At least we had good seats so we could MISS Leo's Punt return INTO our endzone.. Ugh...

R.I.P. un-named Bill's Fan...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This is sad. If they hadnt kicked him out this never would have happened

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Sad but I'm sure he wasn't tossed without reason though.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

if he hadnt drank so much, he doesnt get thrown out either.

Responsbility for personal actions..

then again in todays world it seems like no one takes responsbility for their actions and just points blame else where.

Could already see this playing out, family sues (probably try and pull the they should of stopped serving if he was that drunk card, or shoud of gotten him a cab home card), and bills will settle outside of court to avoid bad press..ooo America
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 11-17-12 at 10:42 AM.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Unrealz. Guy was so drunk he thought he was Bear Grylls.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13935

Seems to happene more and more lately.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the articles says he told his brother he was headed to a local watering hole, but apparently decided to climb a fence instead, fell and hit his head.

I'm sure the brother was drunk too but he must feel guilty not leaving the game with him. Would you guys let your family go wandering around? He wasn't even from the area.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Unrealz. Guy was so drunk he thought he was Bear Grylls.
    sad but that was funny.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

In Canada, anywhere that sells alcohol is responsible for the patron within a reasonable doubt.

What precautions were taken before kicking out a drunk dude? Not many I assume. Foul play would be called here in Canada for sure.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Fishhead check in??

Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Ah, sounds like the east coast is a wonderful place to be (far away from)

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

It's a bad situation for all, prayers to his family. I'm not blaming the stadium/organization at all, but they need to change their policies on this. Luckily my friend was unharmed, but he was tossed from Wrigley for being intoxicated last year. Young drunk kid stumbling through Chicago isn't the best thing, anyway, some homeless guy grabs him and says that he has to "cleanse his soul", because drinking is bad apparently.

Takes him back to an abandoned garage where there is a cross pounded into the ground. Has him stand right in front of the cross as he starts these crazy ass chants. Goes on for about 20 minutes, at that point the homeless guy pulls out a pocketknife, walks towards him.... and makes a tally mark on the cross. He ended up alright, but it definitely could have been disastrous.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Natural selection boys. It's necessary

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    It's a bad situation for all, prayers to his family. I'm not blaming the stadium/organization at all, but they need to change their policies on this. Luckily my friend was unharmed, but he was tossed from Wrigley for being intoxicated last year. Young drunk kid stumbling through Chicago isn't the best thing, anyway, some homeless guy grabs him and says that he has to "cleanse his soul", because drinking is bad apparently.

Takes him back to an abandoned garage where there is a cross pounded into the ground. Has him stand right in front of the cross as he starts these crazy ass chants. Goes on for about 20 minutes, at that point the homeless guy pulls out a pocketknife, walks towards him.... and makes a tally mark on the cross. He ended up alright, but it definitely could have been disastrous.
    Lol. What kind of dudes you hang with?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12533

He was drunk off his ass. I love getting inebriated just like the next guy, but you need to keep some semblance of where you're at/what you're doing. If not, I have no sympathy since essentially it's self-imposing. I wouldn't want people feeling bad for me doing some dumb shit like that.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Lol. What kind of dudes you hang with?
    The dude doesn't always use the most common sense, and he was very inebriated. Just one of those people who likely would have followed this guy, sober or drunk.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

was his name john cusack?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    was his name john cusack?

Nope, young enough to be Cusack's kid

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

the dude was grabbing chicks asses while drunk out of his mind....certainly the security has no choice but to boot him.

i had a FANTASTIC time though gentleman....OP what are you expecting when a bunch of bills fans get together for a rare night game against a rival?

not condoning any negative behavior but i was giving it to a few fish fans

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Fishhead check in??
    am i the only one other than canuckg that thought of billsfan (fishhead's wife) when i saw this thread?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i've been to the most ghetto part of buffalo and i can tell u its like a third world country in America, bums lay on streets with garbage. Annoying cars/trucks with their ear gutting bass, blacks selling u lemonade waving at u and i felt that if i would not recognize the guy he would jump at me. I swear its the worse place that ive ever been to.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Guess so Mike

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    i've been to the most ghetto part of buffalo and i can tell u its like a third world country in America, bums lay on streets with garbage. Annoying cars/trucks with their ear gutting bass, blacks selling u lemonade waving at u and i felt that if i would not recognize the guy he would jump at me. I swear its the worse place that ive ever been to.
    Uhhh yeah, from that description buffalo sounds like every other urban environment on the planet. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19128

good read

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Uhhh yeah, from that description buffalo sounds like every other urban environment on the planet. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
    dude im not used from that shit, im from Toronto and we have lots of visible minorites but they're the most polite people u'll ever meet and they dont wave at u by selling a 50 cents lemonade and cant understand a thing or two.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    dude im not used from that shit, im from Toronto and we have lots of visible minorites but they're the most polite people u'll ever meet and they dont wave at u by selling a 50 cents lemonade and cant understand a thing or two.
    fair enough, perhaps canada is more inviting than american cities.

I'm from DC, and from the description you provided (trash, bums, loud noises, minorities getting in your face to sell you shit) it sounded exactly the same. Honestly every american city fits that description.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That bitch got dealt with lol. SMACK!

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2301

Sad story indeed.

Been to Ralph Wilson stadium many times over the years and that place is a DUMP. Poor sightlines, lousy food, high prices and crappy team. I stopped going there a couple years back. My buddies would always set an under/over number on how many fights would break out in the stands and people get their butts thrown out. Pretty soon, there won't be a team there once Ralph passes on anyway....

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Sounds like dude had been swillin beer during that 8 hour tailgate before the game and was seriously ****** out of his ass...not sure what responsibility businesses have to "care for" drunks but in general cutting them off and kicking them out when they get out of hand is pretty standard in the US

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Thought he was dead for a minute.... the woke up and just realized he was in Buffalo lololol!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    am i the only one other than canuckg that thought of billsfan (fishhead's wife) when i saw this thread?
    I thought about it, but was too bored to post.....well now here I am.