daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ga southern +35.5 Sam Houston state +39.5

These are both solid 1aa teams being under valued. Would be a surprising amount of 1a teams. They'll be up to play today to try to prove something to the big boys in the state that passed them over. Wofford is a borderline play as well.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Dane, are you a Vol, Gator or Yellowjacket? You love fading the Dawgs. Hasn't worked out since the Carolina game so keep fading them through SEC champ game. Would love for the Dawgs to beat Tide and back door into BCS game. It's time the chips fall right for Richt.

BOL on your plays today

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I'm a pessimistic bulldawg

i think ga southern has value here tho. 5 Tds is a lot and they can run the ball

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ga Southern may well keep this to a 3 TD game or less... SEC teams always struggle to get up for these late November cupcakes... also athletic pursuit defenses are often bad at stopping the option because they are not disciplined.

This is a warm up for Georgia Tech for Georgia, their heart won't be 100% in it.. UGA 38-21

Also, Sam Houston is talented... I think think they will stay under 5 TDs as well.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I go to Sam Houston, good call my friend

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Uga blowout and ga southern still covered. Need a Sam Houston back door now. Wofford came thru but alas I didn't put much on them