Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Are there More WHITE NFL receivers and backs Now as opposed to 10 years ago?

seems like it to me.

maybe just a few better ones

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

i don't want em on my team

i'll be 100% black if i could

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i don't want em on my team

i'll be 100% black if i could

How man times did you say that as bent over in Vegas

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I'd take Welker, Amendola or even Hartline as my slot WR.

RB's? No thanks.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Lot more better White receivers, that's for sure.

All over the place. More reliable.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Jason Sehorn.. last of a dying breed

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I'd take Welker, Amendola or even Hartline as my slot WR.

RB's? No thanks.
    No love for Jordy Nelson?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 favorite white WR's of all time: Ed McCaffrey and Ricky Proehl

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

All slot recievers no deep threats

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hartline needs to be an accountant or something. Nice fumble.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

iifold inc. has been wondering whats up with these receivers, also predicted the Bills upcoming win streak...

It's hard enough trying to get a feel for the NFL as it is, throw in QB injuries and the countless number of players leaving games with concussions and you might as well just buy a lotto ticket... Back up QB's will have a little bit more bargaining power this off-season...

On to the rankings...

1. Texans (8-1) They will be resting players by week 16...

2. Packers (6-3) Rodgers has 25 TD's and only 5 INT's... Unless he is on your fantasy team, you probably didn't even know this...

3. 49ers (6-2-1) Sell your Niners Stock if you want... I'll buy it all...

4. Falcons (8-1) They cut a defensive end... They need to cut Michael Turner...

5. Bears (7-2) Not going to dock them for losing to a powerhouse, but check the schedule, it's about to get even windier... Don't print your playoff tickets just yet...

6. Patriots (6-3) This is actually not a very talented football team... Just goes to show how important QB play and Coaching is in this league...

7. Cowboys (4-5) This will be an unpopular one, but for as bad and dumb as they have played, they still have a reasonable shot to win the division... (All five of their losses have come to teams in the top third of the league)

8. Broncos (6-3) They are 0-3 against top 25% of the league... As Peyton shakes off the rust, he leaves more tape to study... Not near mobile enough to make it to the top in today's NFL...

9. Giants (6-4) Does Eli have a dead arm?? Five tough games in a row... (GB,@Was,NO,@Atl,@Bal)

10. Ravens (8-2) Oakland is a very bad team, don't overreact...

11. Seahawks (6-4)
    They have beat some very good teams and haven't lost a game by more than a touchdown... I want to put them higher on the list but I just keep seeing Russel Wilson running for his life for some reason...

12. Steelers (6-3) Two games vs. division rival Ravens in the next 3 weeks... Ben better get back quick!!!

13. Saints (4-5) Ivory and Ingram running the ball well... But can the defense hold up on the road???

14. Vikings (6-4) Peterson running well but they have the hardest schedule remaining in the NFL... four of last six on the road... Play the Bears and Packers twice, Texans and Rams...

15. Colts (6-3) Big Luck fan, but he telegraphs his throws at times... Can't get that beating they took from the Jets out of my head... Playoff appearance looking very promising though...

16. Buccaneers (5-4) Seems like they're in a shootout every week... Another team that hasn't lost by more than a touchdown... If they had only held on against the Giants, the NFC would be so much more interesting...

17. Bengals (4-5)
    Three straight games against the AFC Worst... So we can't bury this team just yet... Defense looked much better this week...

18. Rams (3-5-1) Fisher has to be one of the top candidates for Coach of the year... (Schiano,Carroll,Philbin)

19. Lions (4-5) Too inconsistent to contend... But talented enough to play spoiler...

20. Dolphins (4-5) Unless you have Tom Brady, you can't survive in this league throwing to guys named Hartline, Fasano, and Gaffney...

21. Chargers (4-5) Was that the head coach of an NFL football team I seen whining at that press conference???

22. Redskins (3-6) Will be interesting to see if they just try to keep RG3 concussion free the rest of the way...

23. Bills (3-6) Finally have made it to the "easy" part of their schedule... There will be value in backing the Bills from here on out...

24. Panthers (2-7) Ron Rivera has improved the Defense... but at what cost?? Steve Smith has only 1 touchdown over half way through the season...

25. Titans (4-6) They have a much higher ceiling with Locker at QB, but heavyweights remain on the schedule, so they will have to wait till next year...

26. Cardinals (4-5) Hope they fixed their offensive line over the bye week...

27. Eagles (3-6) Doesn't matter how good Foles is if they don't give him time...

28. Browns (2-7) Look for Josh Gordon to get behind the the Cowboys secondary at least once this weekend...

29. Jets (3-6)

30. Raiders (3-6) As bad as they are, at least they chuck it around 50 times and at least try to score...

31. Chiefs (1-8) Crennel is bad, and should have kicked the ball to Leftwich in overtime, but you have to give him credit for firing himself as the defensive coordinator and addressing the turnover issue...

32. Jaguars (1-8) Who is evaluating their quarterbacks??
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-02-14 at 10:47 AM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    All slot recievers no deep threats
    Jordy Nelson.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Eric Decker will take it to the house

Steve Largent was a fave of mine growing up

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Most of the white skill players are TE's.,

They are the best in the league also.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Wayne "flashlight" Chrebet

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    iifold inc. has been wondering whats up with these receivers, also predicted the Bills upcoming win streak...

It's hard enough trying to get a feel for the NFL as it is, throw in QB injuries and the countless number of players leaving games with concussions and you might as well just buy a lotto ticket... Back up QB's will have a little bit more bargaining power this off-season...

On to the rankings...

1. Texans (8-1) They will be resting players by week 16...

2. Packers (6-3) Rodgers has 25 TD's and only 5 INT's... Unless he is on your fantasy team, you probably didn't even know this...

3. 49ers (6-2-1) Sell your Niners Stock if you want... I'll buy it all...

4. Falcons (8-1) They cut a defensive end... They need to cut Michael Turner...

5. Bears (7-2) Not going to dock them for losing to a powerhouse, but check the schedule, it's about to get even windier... Don't print your playoff tickets just yet...

6. Patriots (6-3) This is actually not a very talented football team... Just goes to show how important QB play and Coaching is in this league...

7. Cowboys (4-5) This will be an unpopular one, but for as bad and dumb as they have played, they still have a reasonable shot to win the division... (All five of their losses have come to teams in the top third of the league)

8. Broncos (6-3) They are 0-3 against top 25% of the league... As Peyton shakes off the rust, he leaves more tape to study... Not near mobile enough to make it to the top in today's NFL...

9. Giants (6-4) Does Eli have a dead arm?? Five tough games in a row... (GB,@Was,NO,@Atl,@Bal)

10. Ravens (8-2) Oakland is a very bad team, don't overreact...

11. Seahawks (6-4)
    They have beat some very good teams and haven't lost a game by more than a touchdown... I want to put them higher on the list but I just keep seeing Russel Wilson running for his life for some reason...

12. Steelers (6-3) Two games vs. division rival Ravens in the next 3 weeks... Ben better get back quick!!!

13. Saints (4-5) Ivory and Ingram running the ball well... But can the defense hold up on the road???

14. Vikings (6-4) Peterson running well but they have the hardest schedule remaining in the NFL... four of last six on the road... Play the Bears and Packers twice, Texans and Rams...

15. Colts (6-3) Big Luck fan, but he telegraphs his throws at times... Can't get that beating they took from the Jets out of my head... Playoff appearance looking very promising though...

16. Buccaneers (5-4) Seems like they're in a shootout every week... Another team that hasn't lost by more than a touchdown... If they had only held on against the Giants, the NFC would be so much more interesting...

17. Bengals (4-5)
    Three straight games against the AFC Worst... So we can't bury this team just yet... Defense looked much better this week...

18. Rams (3-5-1) Fisher has to be one of the top candidates for Coach of the year... (Schiano,Carroll,Philbin)

19. Lions (4-5) Too inconsistent to contend... But talented enough to play spoiler...

20. Dolphins (4-5) Unless you have Tom Brady, you can't survive in this league throwing to guys named Hartline, Fasano, and Gaffney...

21. Chargers (4-5) Was that the head coach of an NFL football team I seen whining at that press conference???

22. Redskins (3-6) Will be interesting to see if they just try to keep RG3 concussion free the rest of the way...

23. Bills (3-6) Finally have made it to the "easy" part of their schedule... There will be value in backing the Bills from here on out...

24. Panthers (2-7) Ron Rivera has improved the Defense... but at what cost?? Steve Smith has only 1 touchdown over half way through the season...

25. Titans (4-6) They have a much higher ceiling with Locker at QB, but heavyweights remain on the schedule, so they will have to wait till next year...

26. Cardinals (4-5) Hope they fixed their offensive line over the bye week...

27. Eagles (3-6) Doesn't matter how good Foles is if they don't give him time...

28. Browns (2-7) Look for Josh Gordon to get behind the the Cowboys secondary at least once this weekend...

29. Jets (3-6)

30. Raiders (3-6) As bad as they are, at least they chuck it around 50 times and at least try to score...

31. Chiefs (1-8) Crennel is bad, and should have kicked the ball to Leftwich in overtime, but you have to give him credit for firing himself as the defensive coordinator and addressing the turnover issue...

32. Jaguars (1-8) Who is evaluating their quarterbacks??
    Dude, you are DEAD on everywhere here. i am shocked! You should be on NFL Matchup or something. you destroy those clowns on ESPN!
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-02-14 at 10:47 AM.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Not sure if iifold should take that as a compliment coming from the Rubber band himself

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Redskins are too high if they don't win this week it could get very ugly possibly could lose the last 10 games of the year.