adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Heat @ Nuggets Total Points..

I wanted to bet Over 202.5 points for this game for a couple of reasons but before I realised Wade is out. Now i'm kinda second guessing the total with such a key offensive player missing. What impact do you guys think it will have on the total? Im undecided now so may pass..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

I lean slightly towards the over still

but I haven't pulled the trigger yet either

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I like the Over with Miami playing their 5th game in 7 days, coming to the end of a road trip on back to back in Denver, with the Nuggs losing by 3 in Miami earlier in the season, Denver will be pumped for tonights game and really see it as an opportunity to play fast tempo offense to really go at a 'fatigued' Heat team which will increase the scoring. I thought the Heat were poor defensively yesterday against the Clippers but still put up 100 pts themselves. I can see Denver scoring over 100 points, the only thing that is making me unsure is whether the Heat can maintain 100+ points scoring production without Wade in the lineup..

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

5 out 7 days plus playing at Sea Level last night and now going to high altitude. Denver -3.5 is a much better play as this should affect Miami big time.