yang54
    yang54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Tonight's nfl matchup

Does anyone have any hotline for tonight's nfl game? I like bill and the over.

yang54

I am looking for free hotlines.
    Last edited by yang54; 11-15-12 at 02:04 PM.

yang54

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Do you have any free hotline?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nah, just posted that cuz that dude cracks me up...

Toss up game,

Miami is stout against the run defensively and buffalo loves to attack w Freddy Jackson and CJ. It's really as simple as that, if Miami stops the run the bills become a stagnet offense and will be easy to defend. Buffalo has looked much improved the last 2 times out, but their defense is so suspect. As long as the Fish don't throw 3 picks, they really should be able to come out on top.

The bills can't even be 3 point favorites @ home in a divisional game tells you something as well. Slight lean to the Dolphins but not enough to get my buck... If this game was on sunday there wouldn't be much action on it, so no reason to bet it just because its on Thursday night.

GL on whatever you decide...

And try to stay away from those hotlines, they give out both sides of the game most of the time...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reggie Bush over 69 rush yards.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

like the prop frisco , bills d horrendous against the run at home and miami seems more willing to run the ball on the road, obviously putting the game in tannenhills hands is not an option... miamis secondary has been suspect on the road and the bills have one of the top rated passing offences at home, like the bills to keep it close but don't think ill make a play on the game itself, the over and fitz over tannenhill passing yards is where ill be laying my money.

Frisco

Bush wants redemption for getting benched last week and Tannenhill's 3 ints should mean more runs.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 inconsistent teams where anything can happen. Flip a coin and drink a beer or 2.

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayBricker View Post
    like the prop frisco , bills d horrendous against the run at home and miami seems more willing to run the ball on the road, obviously putting the game in tannenhills hands is not an option... miamis secondary has been suspect on the road and the bills have one of the top rated passing offences at home, like the bills to keep it close but don't think ill make a play on the game itself, the over and fitz over tannenhill passing yards is where ill be laying my money.
    If you think both teams are going to run frequently and Miami can stop the run, why the over? 45 is a lot of points for two lack-luster offenses especially in 35 degree weather. I'm taking the under

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Buffalo at Home in front of a sold out crowd on TV, these teams will be playing tonight like its the superbowl lol still not sure who I am picking though, I like Miami, but I like the crowd being the X-factor. We shall see..

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Reggie Bush over 69 rush yards.
    Frisco where the heck did you find this? Cannot find a YD total on Bush anywhere, 69 is a gift

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Frisco where the heck did you find this? Cannot find a YD total on Bush anywhere, 69 is a gift
    too bad for the guys that took this prop last week. bush gets benched after 1Q fumble. philbins an idiot.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    If you think both teams are going to run frequently and Miami can stop the run, why the over? 45 is a lot of points for two lack-luster offenses especially in 35 degree weather. I'm taking the under
    I dont think miami can stop the run, neither team can and i think theres a pretty good chance bush and spiller break off big runs. both teams coming of tough losses and 0-3 streaks id put my money on the offences showing up before the defence, regardless of weather

SmittyZ28

I like this a lot, but legends, dimes and sb.ag do not have a posted yardage total listed

11/15/12 8:20pm Props Football 4987 R.Bush rushing yards +10½ -110*vs CJ.Spiller rushing yards

Frisco

It's at bovada Smitty. Up to 70.5 now and i'd be cautious of the prop you listed as i see Spiller having a good day too. Think playing Bush over 69 or Spiller over 77 (or both) is the better play.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    too bad for the guys that took this prop last week. bush gets benched after 1Q fumble. philbins an idiot.
    Terrible of that idiot coach to bench their best offensive weapon. He's sending a message to his team by doing that, unfort the message is that he doesn't care about winning that game. How about showing some loyalty??

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    It's at bovada Smitty. Up to 70.5 now and i'd be cautious of the prop you listed as i see Spiller having a good day too. Think playing Bush over 69 or Spiller over 77 (or both) is the better play.
    I am on Spiller O77 with Jackson being out. Those 77 are going to be tough yards against Miami, he will get them but I like Bush staying within 10.5 YDs against the worst run defense in the league. I think Bush is going to have a very big night. GL Frisco

Frisco

same to you bud.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Edit: never mind

Going to go with Bush +10 vs Spiller I guess instead of Bush o69 or whatever it was. 5Dimes isn't offering that right now
    Last edited by Dom177; 11-15-12 at 05:24 PM.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

these are the only bush props my book is offering tonight. glgl men.

Reggie Bush (Dolphins) Total Receptions - Must PlayMore
    Receptions
    -

-

o2.5 (-150)

Receptions
    -

-

u2.5 (+120)

Reggie Bush (Dolphins) Will He Score a Touchdown - Must PlayMore
    Yes
    +125

-

o-

No

-

u-

KrasH
    KrasH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Be careful with that reggie bush prop. The past 3 games combined, Daniel Thomas has gotten 1 more carry then Bush over that time, ...

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Cinn Bengals pissin on the Giants...too fucken funny !!!

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by KrasH View Post
    Be careful with that reggie bush prop. The past 3 games combined, Daniel Thomas has gotten 1 more carry then Bush over that time, ...
    I think that is the only reason we are getting it at such a low #. 69 yards at -110? As long as he doesn't get benched this should be fine.