seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Serious question here. How do you 5 times rollover a freeplay?

Doesn't the balance decrease with each wager? I have recently won one and need to know if its different from normal wagering. Thanks. Serious responses only. If you don't know or have not experienced this please don't try to be a smart ass.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

You need to keep betting the winnings from the freeplay after using it to achieve rollover.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You need to keep betting the winnings from the freeplay after using it to achieve rollover.
    so the freeplay eventually becomes part of your deposited money and its left up to the book to decide what is freeplay winnings versus regular wager money? I know I won't remember.

Optional

Depends on the book. Some hold it in a sub account. But yeah, some mix it like that. But in that case all your bets from freeplay winnings or cash deposit will count toward the rollover.

I don't know how the hell they work it out when people withdraw before rollover and give up the freeplay part.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't understand the question, you have money in your account cos you deposited something right?
    So you need to complete the rollover, win or lose, unless you zero your balance out..
    It should also be in the rules if the FP is part of the rollover.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Don't understand the question, you have money in your account cos you deposited something right?
    So you need to complete the rollover, win or lose, unless you zero your balance out..
    It should also be in the rules if the FP is part of the rollover.
    I have a deposit rollover and a freeplay rollover. This could get messy.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Depends on the book. Some hold it in a sub account. But yeah, some mix it like that. But in that case all your bets from freeplay winnings or cash deposit will count toward the rollover.

I don't know how the hell they work it out when people withdraw before rollover and give up the freeplay part.
    I'll check that. I hope the freeplay is in a sub account.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just add them up, rollover is rollover there is actually no difference between deposit and fp for that.
    Example...you deposit 1k, get 250 fp.
    Bonus rules say you need to roll the deposit + fp amount + winnings from it 5x..then your ro is 5k + 1.25k + 5x of what you won from that fp.
    Rules are different thou so just look what ro you have.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Majority of book ask u to rollover deposit plus free play. So if you deposit 100 and receive 100 fp with 10x ro, you will have to give them action for at least 2000. But if you use fp on parlay and won 230 for example, your ro amount will increase to 3300. Hope this help little bit.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I made a deposit before football season with a five time rollover, I won a 1500 freeplay a few days ago with a 5 times rollover. I hope they will not combine the two.

Optional

I'd ask them directly. But my guess would be they will want you to complete both combined rollovers before withdrawing now.

Optional

Maybe they will cut you some slack being a prize freeplay.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Just talked to the book. The freeplay will be kept separate. Thank goodness.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know a lot of books will get you with the RO+deposit and it comes to some ridiculous amount you must wager to withdraw, it's just another way the books win in the end.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post
    I know a lot of books will get you with the RO+deposit and it comes to some ridiculous amount you must wager to withdraw, it's just another way the books win in the end.
    Not this time. But yes, the books always win.