opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

WANTED: SBR Fantasy Forum Mod. Inquire within.

Okay fellas.....due to overwhelming response, we are now accepting applications for a new mod in the SBRForum.com Fantasy Forum.

Applicants should list their qualifications, ideas, turn-ons/offs, and anything else that may improve their chances for this highly coveted and very well compensated executive position within the upper echelon of the SBR hiearchy.

So let's hear it, boys. Tell us why you are the best candidate to becomes SBR's newest moderator.

We intend to fill this position by the end of the month. So don't delay.

Best of luck to all.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I nominate onlooker and speedy88. First, being onlooker. You won't go wrong with one of these two.

Also, dudekid and bigspoon. Good luck to everyone!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker, and darkhat

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

opie how about you focusing on making a legit fukkin poster of the month video

fantasy threads are over in a month gueyee

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    opie how about you focusing on making a legit fukkin poster of the month video

fantasy threads are over in a month gueyee
    BIG news coming soon on this. (....and I'm talking fukking BIG)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fight for this guys!

Video entries accepted.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Qualifications: completed schooling through 8th grade/ have library card and have access to unrestricted library computers/ No life
    Ideas: I was the one who came up with the idea for the shake weight, if i were to be selected i would be able to brain storm ideas to make this place better
    turn ons: Asians, seagulls and rock candy
    turn offs: robots, hammocks, and cactus

I think i would be a great fantasy mod. Most of my life is a fantasy and i fantasize with myself a minimum of 3 times a day, mostly about milfs and latinas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and JMobile

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will make sure to belittle and degrade everyone because I am King. No one knows everything like I do so I will ensure they feel inferior to me. The new minions will look up to me like a God, then they will get sick of cherishing my worthiness and leave.

-Vaughny mma forum

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I nominate myself because im smart

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll right I'll bite. Despite knowing this has no real basis on a selection process. The truth of the matter Opie is I have no problem being a nodding yes man with nothing but the companies best interest at heart with every decision I make. As such I would have no problem selling my friends down river if it meant a profitable uptick for SBR's majority stake owners.

I have many skills such as a proven track record for Public Relation executive level management which will allow me to put a positive spin on any let's call them "happenings"; which will eventually occur between upper level management's drug usage and the prick's well "prickliness". As an added proof of my ability to work for anyone, one of my first PR jobs was working for this man.

http://www.inc.com/magazine/201203/b...d-revenge.html

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

About to quit fantasy sports...so what the hell maybe this would get me back in it. Been playing fantasy sports since 1995 when it was done through the mail and on the phone. Have over 3000 posts on Rotoworld. About 4 years ago I got to be such a fantasy doofus I could name the starting lineup, rotations, and bullpen of every MLB team and their top 15 prospects. Not quite that much of a loser now. Play in a tough rotoworlders football league with a few mods and another with David grey and some other writers whose names eludes me.

Turn ons: Texas, Dallas cowboys, Steaks, hot sauce

Turn offs: hippies, crazy liberals, Germans, people who don't like Texas.

I would be open to being the poker mod too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

What you said was 100% on track up until this point. You just proved you have no focus and that your mind is on a different goal than what is put ahead of you. Seems like you sir are an Obama supporter. Did you type this on your Obama Phone?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    About to quit fantasy sports...so what the hell maybe this would get me back in it. Been playing fantasy sports since 1995 when it was done through the mail and on the phone. Have over 3000 posts on Rotoworld. About 4 years ago I got to be such a fantasy doofus I could name the starting lineup, rotations, and bullpen of every MLB team and their top 15 prospects. Not quite that much of a loser now. Play in a tough rotoworlders football league with a few mods and another with David grey and some other writers whose names eludes me.

Turn ons: Texas, Dallas cowboys, Steaks, hot sauce

Turn offs: hippies, crazy liberals, Germans, people who don't like Texas.

Game, Set, Match...

You're Hired...

That'll be 60 points for taking care of the hiring process Opie!!

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Would the newest moderator have to be a points stiff like ttwarrior presently is/was?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I nominate myself.

My platform. "I am not TTWarrior".

Likes: Toilet Paper (Not bath towels) for wiping my arse. Paying my Discover Card bill, living away from my parents.

Dislikes: A heavy diet consisting of processed cheese curls, doritos, and 13 gallons of ice cream.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 11-13-12 at 08:15 PM.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

I'm going to be Fantasy Mod, if I have to track down BeanTownJim and get Opie his coveted movie of BTJ Getting boned up the arse by a Nigerian. I want you all to understand this, the length I would go to add this to my resume is pretty high. I would drive down to TTWarriors house, Kick his ass, dress him up like Eric Cartman & parade him around for Opies Amusement.

Ok I don't give a fukk you prikks. This job is mine.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I'm going to be Fantasy Mod, if I have to track down BeanTownJim and get Opie his coveted movie of BTJ Getting boned up the arse by a Nigerian. I want you all to understand this, the length I would go to add this to my resume is pretty high. I would drive down to TTWarriors house, Kick his ass, dress him up like Eric Cartman & parade him around for Opies Amusement.

Ok I don't give a fukk you prikks. This job is mine.
    He gets my vote.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: borednaz

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

uh im not stiffing points and good luck finding a mod

You name a new one, about 50 sbr members will leave sbr. Not a threat but a promise, not
    by me but by others that have supported me.

Pm me folks if u want to know where im a mod at now for fantasy sports.

Nobody on sbr will ever know or help in fantasy sports as much as I did.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Glad that's worked out for ya TT.

C Ya
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1
    if u want address, go for it, ill beat your ass and lock you up in
    jail little boy
    . I loved the PM TT. Perhaps while the police are putting me in custody we can talk to them about how you scammed the fantasy contest? Supposedly stole private customer information from an employer for resell illegally? Or maybe they would like to know about how you sexually molested your special needs (Therefore, unable to consent) Aunt you sick fukk. I'm sure they'd love that convo. But more importantly I honestly believe anyone in your town probably hates you so much they would turn a blind eye to it. I'm pretty sure you not even your own family would life a Double Digit Piggy Finger to dial 911 to save you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i nominate rar to be the forum mod

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

BIG news coming soon on this. (....and I'm talking fukking BIG)
    Big as the .000188% SBR members that give a fukk?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

400 views. no one gives a fukk. OP desperately trying to get some traffic going here with his "BIG" news.

Try again.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Allow me to give you the TTWarrior Experience.
    "Pauly My titties are really huge Pecks! How dare you not realize how rich & powerful I'am.. Have you not read of my tennis greatness? For this insult to the god that I'am Your banned from all & future Fantasy Events now run from me to weep! BAHAHAA".

Now allow me to give you the Bored experience.
    "I could just say never hear of you pal, but the truth is you probably even get that at your moms house. So if it hasn't registered yet I never will. So let me put it your own words ".000188% of SBR much less the world Gives a fukk about your opinion.

On the Brightside, someone actually acknowledged your existence so you can run off and tell mommy about your accomplishment."

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    400 views. no one gives a fukk. OP desperately trying to get some traffic going here with his "BIG" news.

Try again.
    Oh wow Bigtime now. Goat appeared here. Ladies and Gentlemen for those who don't know Goat Milk here is the poor man's LakerBoy.. I'll let that soak in a while

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Try again.
    400 views in 45 minutes on a Wednesday night? This is clearly top notch stuff, pal.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-06-15 at 09:44 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ttwarrior1

1. i never scammed any fantasy contest
    2 i stole private customer info? 5 k cash if u can prove that
    3 special needs aunt? false
    4 Nobody in my town hates me except 3 black thugs and 1 white guy

Does anyone want him to be a mod posting stuff like that???????????

You said u would come here and beat me up. I was gonna tell you where u can find me little boy

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    . I loved the PM TT. Perhaps while the police are putting me in custody we can talk to them about how you scammed the fantasy contest? Supposedly stole private customer information from an employer for resell illegally? Or maybe they would like to know about how you sexually molested your special needs (Therefore, unable to consent) Aunt you sick fukk. I'm sure they'd love that convo. But more importantly I honestly believe anyone in your town probably hates you so much they would turn a blind eye to it. I'm pretty sure you not even your own family would life a Double Digit Piggy Finger to dial 911 to save you.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    400 views in 45 minutes on a Wednesday night? This is clearly top notch stuff, pal.
    Good luck chief. This could get interesting now that the warriorman has made a cameo

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bore nads seems like a dedicated nut hugger,

I say give job to him after he wipes your jizz from his chin.............

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

There is no way this TTWarrior guy is real.

I keep saying it, over and over and over.

It is either Mayor Lou having fun at our expense or Opie.

No way this is real. IF, and that is a BIG IF he is real, did he really bang his special needs aunt AND tell this board about it?

I caught the Discover Card stuff, I caught his 4000 other forums, I caught his wiping his ass with a bath towel, but please please tell me he didn't bang a retarded family member.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this thread is so stupid and ridiculous. keep up the good work fellas!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    There is no way this TTWarrior guy is real.

I keep saying it, over and over and over.

It is either Mayor Lou having fun at our expense or Opie.

No way this is real. IF, and that is a BIG IF he is real, did he really bang his special needs aunt AND tell this board about it?

I caught the Discover Card stuff, I caught his 4000 other forums, I caught his wiping his ass with a bath towel, but please please tell me he didn't bang a retarded family member.
    He got banned at another forum for posting a thread about how he tried to Bang his special needs Aunt.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this thread is so stupid and ridiculous. keep up the good work fellas!
    It is called the Fantasy forum right? Come on Mike I know I have your vote for Mod

ttwarrior1

Sam quit believing what others say about me, if you want to know about me, let me know and Ill tell you

95 percent posted about me from other members if false. Read my blogs if u want to know more about me or i can pm
    you.

ps: discover was paid in full . The wiping the ass was cleanup dog mess but i thought it was cool to post it saying it was me
    because people would sometimes ask " tt, you are fat, i bet you can't even bend over to whipe your ass, so i posted that. I thought it was funny, how can you not?

Ive also reported bored for his lies

ttwarrior1

you have to give me exact reason, it is the law

Make sure its the correct reason or their could possibly be a law suit.

I'm just the messenger, pal. How ya been, tt? Glad to see you're back posting. Place isn't the same without you.

Make some threads this week. Time for you to get back full time.

Best-

Opie

ps: still post on bb.com, covers, eog, tennis and weightlifting forums everyday. when your a member of thousands of sites, you're gonna get banned from 1 or 2 eventually.

Ive actually been banned at bb.com about 7 times, and the sites knows and i was allowed to comeback each time.

Ive never had a ghost on sbr ever.

Im still the most powerful poster here even if i go a week with no posts
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-06-15 at 09:48 AM.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    The wiping the ass was cleanup dog mess but i thought it was cool to post it saying it was me

....and it was, pal. it was WAYYYY cool!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

1234 Last