DDK997
    2009-16' RIP - REAL JOIN DATE 11/2016
    DDK997's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Lakers or/and Over should be the play here

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

spurs -1 seems like a good deal, i don't understand this line. i'm gonna go ahead and bet it

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    lakers havent beaten anybody who can actually score

spurs have ton of scorers....heck their bench can beat bottom 5 nba teams...captain jack, green, ginobli...all coming off bench against whom?....jordon hill???, steve blake???...lol

this game wont even be close....spurs will win by double digits.

I am not even talking about the rivalry and how much spurs hate lakers...they want to bury lakers here.
    Spurs might win this game since the Lakers haven't really gelled but your analysis doesn't address a lot of things. Who's going to guard Dwight Howard in the lineup for SA? Diaw? Dujuan Blair? LOL.

The spurs advantage here is clearly in the pick and roll with Parker and Duncan. Dwight and Gasol are both sloppy defenders off the pick and roll and if you put them in enough situations like the Spurs often do, there's typically a lapse in judgement by one of the bigs that allows Parker to make the right play.

You also don't address who will be guarding Bryant?

Benches don't always play against each other. It doesn't always work that way.

Kind of like the spurs myself here but this team will bury the Spurs in a 7 game series come playoff time and it won't even be close.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Spurs might win this game since the Lakers haven't really gelled but your analysis doesn't address a lot of things. Who's going to guard Dwight Howard in the lineup for SA? Diaw? Dujuan Blair? LOL.

The spurs advantage here is clearly in the pick and roll with Parker and Duncan. Dwight and Gasol are both sloppy defenders off the pick and roll and if you put them in enough situations like the Spurs often do, there's typically a lapse in judgement by one of the bigs that allows Parker to make the right play.

You also don't address who will be guarding Bryant?

Benches don't always play against each other. It doesn't always work that way.

Kind of like the spurs myself here but this team will bury the Spurs in a 7 game series come playoff time and it won't even be close.
    lakers will be lucky to be in the playoffs ... spurs will prob get a 1 or 2 seed and the lakers will end up at about 4-5 ... better hope they win their first round first ...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lakers will be lucky to be in the playoffs ... spurs will prob get a 1 or 2 seed and the lakers will end up at about 4-5 ... better hope they win their first round first ...
    Lakers will sweep the Spurs in a 7 game series. SBR doesn't understand how good this team is. You guys all questioned me when the Heat formed and they beat every team in the playoffs in their first year in 5 games, except for the eventual champ Mavs who they were 4 minutes away from taking a 2-0 commanding lead if Lebron wasn't such a pussy. Don't expect any lapse in judgement from the Lakers as they are more experienced.

Come back and bump my post in June if I'm wrong. I don't lose these kinds of bets.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

@goat,

this is not playoffs. Agree that come playoff time, lakers will be way better.

this is way early in the season and books over-valuing lakers here. Spurs should be 4-5 point favs here. I have been eyeing this game for almost a week now....waiting to pound spurs as soon as the line comes out.

You mad bro

Lakers will sweep the Spurs in a 7 game series. SBR doesn't understand how good this team is. You guys all questioned me when the Heat formed and they beat every team in the playoffs in their first year in 5 games, except for the eventual champ Mavs who they were 4 minutes away from taking a 2-0 commanding lead if Lebron wasn't such a pussy. Don't expect any lapse in judgement from the Lakers as they are more experienced.

Come back and bump my post in June if I'm wrong. I don't lose these kinds of bets.
    the spurs would have beat the thunder last year if it wasnt for the refs sucking the thunders dicck

do u not realize how good san antonio is? especially with greg popovich as their coach ....

if the lakers do gel i can see them going all the way with their talent ... but their problem is they have no point guard right now and they have no bench ... you are going to need a bench to win .. like i said the other day

i respect ur capping skills and everything but to say the lakers will win it all after 6 games in the season is just dumb

Goat Milk

the spurs would have beat the thunder last year if it wasnt for the refs sucking the thunders dicck

do u not realize how good san antonio is? especially with greg popovich as their coach ....

if the lakers do gel i can see them going all the way with their talent ... but their problem is they have no point guard right now and they have no bench ... you are going to need a bench to win .. like i said the other day

i respect ur capping skills and everything but to say the lakers will win it all after 6 games in the season is just dumb
    I didn't say they'd win it all. I said they'd win the west. Miami got to the nba finals their first year together with the worst bench you'll ever see in a playoffs. Spurs couldn't handle Durant in the 4th quarters and that's why they lost, not cause of the refs. Steve Nash will return soon and you can bet he'll be there for the playoffs and that's all that matters.

Bryant carried much worse teams to NBA championships...

@Vyguy, GL man I think Spurs are a pretty solid play tomorrow, but I don't like betting against Bryant when he plays the Spurs at home even if right now SA is the better overall team.

You mad bro

I didn't say they'd win it all. I said they'd win the west. Miami got to the nba finals their first year together with the worst bench you'll ever see in a playoffs. Spurs couldn't handle Durant in the 4th quarters and that's why they lost, not cause of the refs. Steve Nash will return soon and you can bet he'll be there for the playoffs and that's all that matters.

Bryant carried much worse teams to NBA championships...

@Vyguy, GL man I think Spurs are a pretty solid play tomorrow, but I don't like betting against Bryant when he plays the Spurs at home even if right now SA is the better overall team.
    kobe also had shaq ... which imo is a huge help

u bet on college basketball?

Goat Milk

kobe also had shaq ... which imo is a huge help

u bet on college basketball?
    talking about the 2 championships with gasol. no i don't know shit about college ball. sorry.

You mad bro

talking about the 2 championships with gasol. no i don't know shit about college ball. sorry.

lmao its cool ... u only do nba?

Goat Milk

lmao its cool ... u only do nba?
    i bet tennis and nba mostly. i bet nfl too but I don't expect to win on a weekly basis

You mad bro

i bet tennis and nba mostly. i bet nfl too but I don't expect to win on a weekly basis
    doesnt tennis have like -300 odds on everything lol

i suck in the nfl so i stay away mostly ... just stick to ncaab and ncaaf with a little nba

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

YouMadBro, quit flirting with Goat. It's grossing me out.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    YouMadBro, quit flirting with Goat. It's grossing me out.

i cant help it .. i just love his milk so much <3 ... mantle anytime u wanna come to ny for a beer let me know !

Mantle7
    Death Stare

i cant help it .. i just love his milk so much <3 ... mantle anytime u wanna come to ny for a beer let me know !
    I don't swing that way. I like pu$$y. Good luck with that though.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Wipe the milk off your chin before mom tucks you in.

You mad bro

Wipe the milk off your chin before mom tucks you in.

my dad tucks me in ... i make sure its always him over my mom

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Another helping of milk before bed from daddy?

You mad bro

Another helping of milk before bed from daddy?

2 helpings from both my dads

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Lmfao

Mantle7
    Death Stare

YouMadBro is SBR's official sperm bank and he couldn't be prouder. Your dad's must be proud.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Lakers r the play.

DDK997

Inside news: David Stern told officials to make sure Lakers win this game at the free throw line

LAKERS ML

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Good Thread & Info

Good Work , Boys

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm a tad confused here. Will the Lakers be "lucky to be in the playoffs"......or.........."the Lakers will end up at about 4-5 (seed)"?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'm a tad confused here. Will the Lakers be "lucky to be in the playoffs"......or.........."the Lakers will end up at about 4-5 (seed)"?
    lakers are lucky they play in the worst division in the NBA. They get to load up on wins against Sacramento and Golden State, they will probably split with Pho whom are that good. They might beat the Clippers once. Thats why they have always had regular season success, because there has generally only ever been one other team at a time in that division that was any good at all. Then you look at the other division and all but 1 or 2 teams are decent every year.

DDK997

Who's vegas fooling? SQUARES

Spurs are the SQUARE play of the day.

SQUARE play of yesterday were the Pitts Steelers, SQUARE PLAYS OFTEN LOSE

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by DDK997 View Post

Spurs are the SQUARE play of the day.

Thanks

DDK997

LAKERS ARE NOW FAVORED at -1 at bookmaker and there are 64% on the Spurs....

DDK997

Everyone has the Spurs as their picks, I think this might end up as the "Play of the year". Best time to fade the public, Lakers WIN

DDK997

Tim Duncan, Stephen Jackson, Matt Bonner and Tony Parker WILL play tonight. Just in

Sam Odom

Everyone has the Spurs as their picks

have not pulled the trigger either way - line watching

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Tim Duncan, Stephen Jackson, Matt Bonner and Tony Parker WILL play tonight. Just in
    DDK997...........what's your back story guy? You signed up over three years ago, but your first post UNDER THIS USER NAME was yesterday. Inquiring minds want to know.

Sam Odom

LAKERS ARE NOW FAVORED at -1 at bookmaker

How long did that last...

First 12345 Last