WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Trout and Harper win ROY awards...who ya got?

Who do you prefer if you're building s team and get one of these two? I say Trout.

Is there anyone who isn't a Nats fan who disagrees?

GO!!!

WvGambler

Slow down guys. I'm trying to keep track of everyone's answers, and you're bombarding me here.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WvGambler

Look at the neck on that bull, Sam. Chemically enhanced?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post

Look at the neck on that bull, Sam.

where is jj when you need him

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

trout and it aint even close

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

It's so quiet because, as you said, the only ones to take Harper would be Nats fans.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I dont even think a Nationals fan could possibly dispute this.

Trouts that much better. Dont get me wrong, I think Harper is a fukkn stud but theres just no comparison. Trout has the potential to be one of the best players to ever play the game. He's the second coming of Mickey Mantle.

What does Trout have on Harper? About .100 points better on the B.A. Bryce started the season and absolutel killed it and then the league made adjustments and he started slumping real bad. Little holes in his swing that pitchers were able to take advantage of. Being a little too agressive at the plate. However, Bryce was able to readjust to the league and finished the season strong. Harper is kind of a mental midget. Breaking bats on home plate, losing his composure in certain situations.

Trout has the perfect swing and the perfect approach at the plate and hes always smiling from ear to ear. Both guys are gamers. Theyre not afraid to try and turn a bloop single into a double. Double into a sliding head first triple. They both have that and I think thats the best quality a baseball player can have. Theyre not timid when theyre on the basepath. Theyre not afraid to take chances because both of those fukkers can fly. Both guys have cannons but Bryce's is a little better. That dude throws missles from centerfield with pinpoint accuracy.

All in all theyre both fukkn badasses but Trout is just...almost too good.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I dont even think a Nationals fan could possibly dispute this.

Trouts that much better. Dont get me wrong, I think Harper is a fukkn stud but theres just no comparison. Trout has the potential to be one of the best players to ever play the game. He's the second coming of Mickey Mantle.

What does Trout have on Harper? About .100 points better on the B.A. Bryce started the season and absolutel killed it and then the league made adjustments and he started slumping real bad. Little holes in his swing that pitchers were able to take advantage of. Being a little too agressive at the plate. However, Bryce was able to readjust to the league and finished the season strong. Harper is kind of a mental midget. Breaking bats on home plate, losing his composure in certain situations.

Trout has the perfect swing and the perfect approach at the plate and hes always smiling from ear to ear. Both guys are gamers. Theyre not afraid to try and turn a bloop single into a double. Double into a sliding head first triple. They both have that and I think thats the best quality a baseball player can have. Theyre not timid when theyre on the basepath. Theyre not afraid to take chances because both of those fukkers can fly. Both guys have cannons but Bryce's is a little better. That dude throws missles from centerfield with pinpoint accuracy.

All in all theyre both fukkn badasses but Trout is just...almost too good.
    how does trouts dicck taste ?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

This is not close

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Ta
    Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    how does trouts dicck taste ?
    Damn, I never thought you'd show your face in the MLB forum after that 0-12 stretch on posted plays to cap your season and your $12 bank roll b!tch.

Here's a better question. How does my dik taste you fukkn lil pu$$y? Lol. I can't go into a single thread without you following me around you h0m0. What a b!tch. There's no reason for man to follow another man on a forum unless he's what??? A f@g??? Ding Ding ding!

Don't be Mad Bro.. There's a guy out there for you. I just know it. I like pu$$y so quit flirting with me b!tch. Stay in your lane and save yourself the humiliation.

You mad bro

Ta

Damn, I never thought you'd show your face in the MLB forum after that 0-12 stretch on posted plays to cap your season and your $12 bank roll b!tch.

Here's a better question. How does my dik taste you fukkn lil pu$$y? Lol. I can't go into a single thread without you following me around you h0m0. What a b!tch. There's no reason for man to follow another man on a forum unless he's what??? A f@g??? Ding Ding ding!

Don't be Mad Bro.. There's a guy out there for you. I just know it. I like pu$$y so quit flirting with me b!tch. Stay in your lane and save yourself the humiliation.

lmao 0-12 and still going .. im right now 4-34 in november ... ahh im so bad

u have something against gay people? what if u have kids and they are gay ? oh havent thought about that did ya? ... lmao u been posting losers since september ... been fading u lately making money $$$$$$ .... ur a fruitcake make sure u keep posting ur plays so i can fade son

btw trouts on steroids ... u have some *** stains on ur lips still from all that jizz that was exploded on ur face

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lmao 0-12 and still going .. im right now 4-34 in november ... ahh im so bad

u have something against gay people? what if u have kids and they are gay ? oh havent thought about that did ya? ... lmao u been posting losers since september ... been fading u lately making money $$$$$$ .... ur a fruitcake make sure u keep posting ur plays so i can fade son

btw trouts on steroids ... u have some *** stains on ur lips still from all that jizz that was exploded on ur face
    Yah? So my last 3 posted plays won so you must be really killing it fading me. MLB this year.. let's just say this. My posted play record was better then ANYONES on the forum. You got me laughing over here..

Got a little touchy with the whole gay thing, huh? I can tell that hit a little too close to home for you. Parents don't accept you? Hope your boyfriend fills that void. Parents are probably hoping their gay son just offs himself. You should give it some consideration.

Trout on roids? Who knows and who cares dumbfukk.

You mad bro

Yah? So my last 3 posted plays won so you must be really killing it fading me. MLB this year.. let's just say this. My posted play record was better then ANYONES on the forum. You got me laughing over here..

Got a little touchy with the whole gay thing, huh? I catell that hit a little too close to home for you. Parents didn't accept you? Hope your boyfriend fills that void. Parents are probably Hopi.g their gay son just offs himself. You should give it some consideration.

Trout on roids? Who knows and who cares dumbfukk.
    wish i could be as good of an internet tough guy like you =/ ... act all hard on the computer meanwhile ur little fat gf back in cali is the one fcking you in the ass .... cool story though ... mantle7 is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I've posted pics of my chick. She weighs 114 and hot as fukk. Weighs About half as much as your boyfriend.

Who's the one acting tough? Last time I checked you came in here talking shit stupid.

Retarded and he likes the dikk...

You mad bro

I've posted pics of my chick. She weighs 114 and hot as fukk. Weighs About half as much as your boyfriend.

Who's the one acting tough? Last time I checked you came in here talking shit stupid.

Retarded and he likes the dikk...
    anyone can go on google and type in hot girls and post pics ... cool story bro

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Yah, the same girl that I posted pictures of just happens to be the same girl with me at all the Angel games. Hey, not everyone's life sucks like yours. Really its true...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Harper is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Trout.. HARPER >>>>>>>>>> TROUT.. ALL DAY!!!