RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Problems with the local guy?

Hey trying to figure out a good betting site I can join I have used a local guy for 4 years he is just hard to work with he has recently changed his odds on parlays an made min bet of 50 a play which is not to high for me but I don't like there is a min bet he put this into play cause I hit a couple 5 team parlays last yr in college kinda pisses me off an seems he is always outta town when I'm up so I have another 2 weeks to lose my profit but when I'm down he is calling me the next morning trying to set up a meet to collect just rubs me the wrong way!! Any info on sites I would appreciate it!! Thanks

RG3ING

Anybody

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

dsi, 5Dimes both have always been good to me. 5dimes has the most lines, DSI has easy mobile and live-betting, its a very good combo.

RG3ING

Thanks I tried 5 dimes but if u live in the state of Maryland you cannot deposit!?! I'll try Dsi thanks

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Thanks I tried 5 dimes but if u live in the state of Maryland you cannot deposit!?! I'll try Dsi thanks

you can't deposit using ****?

RG3ING

It says maryland an d.c. An some other states do not allow deposits to site idk I know Maryland block a couple poker sites that allow u.s. players it pisses me off