sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

On the road, wish I had TV

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

people can get the clip back on the internet/on demand. it focused on how people can be addicted to chat rooms or other parts of the internet.

showed a mother that did nothing but play spades on the internet for 5 years, lost her husband and kids over it.

another interesting movie on the subject i saw recently was "cyberbully", how even if you're getting called the worst names in the world on the internet, you keep going online and reading it (human nature).

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Is this the show the hosts are always drinking wine? I never miss drinking until I see the wine flowing on this show. I am an avid wine aficionado and recovering alcoholic.

I love the internet and spend 50 hours a week on it for my income and pleasure.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Is this the show the hosts are always drinking wine? I never miss drinking until I see the wine flowing on this show. I am an avid wine aficionado and recovering alcoholic.

I love the internet and spend 50 hours a week on it for my income and pleasure.
    did you quit drinking cold turkey?

how long have you been sober?

i have tried but the headaches are just too much, so i've just limited myself to a couple drinks/day for the most part

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    people can get the clip back on the internet/on demand. it focused on how people can be addicted to chat rooms or other parts of the internet.

showed a mother that did nothing but play spades on the internet for 5 years, lost her husband and kids over it.

another interesting movie on the subject i saw recently was "cyberbully", how even if you're getting called the worst names in the world on the internet, you keep going online and reading it (human nature).
    This pretty much summed it up.. I think we know of quite a few here in the chit chat board.. I'm not naming names..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    This pretty much summed it up.. I think we know of quite a few here in the chit chat board.. I'm not naming names..
    Name some names, pal.

I'll get those bullying fukks!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    did you quit drinking cold turkey?

how long have you been sober?

i have tried but the headaches are just too much, so i've just limited myself to a couple drinks/day for the most part
    Yeah cold turkey. I had gone through some hard core in patient treatment programs in the past but never wanted to stop. My nerves were a wreck especially the first month I quit. I did things daily to exhaust myself, constantly biking, walking/running, swimming and working. Just passed 2 years of sobriety.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave MeatWad 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Congrats meatwad two years is quite an accomplishment, good luck going forward.